Finally a non-stupid liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM

Ethan from H3H3 is a liberal jew, yet he's pretty based. He does indoctrinate his audience and is a reasonable person. Plus he shits on SJWs and does some very nice things like the fundraiser he's doing now.

Why can't liberals be like him? Compare his behavior to, let's say, the people at Bill Maher's earlier. I guess that's good for us, but damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8TwXe908rRk
youtube.com/watch?v=fMCTnV3RD9g
youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMI BRANCO

PROVAVELMENTE HETERO

SAI EHTERO

JAJAJAJA BR BR BR

Most liberals are immune to logic but Ethan is not. Pretty based Jew.

this guy is left but gets it:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Is he even a liberal at this point?

Jews have a sixth sense for playing to the masses. The tide has turned and now they're essentially on our side (at least publically).

Women are a bit like this too. They're warming up to the "alt-right." I live in a hipster town and I could smell the war bride pussy juice wafting off these coke-bottle glasses wearing cunts when I talked about being proud to be white the other day to a shithead hipster friend of mine. Three days ago they would have called me a piece of shit. Now they're nodding their heads and calling my position reasonable.

Being a white nationalist is going to be the next hip thing, you mark my fucking words.

Did he ever want to be a comedian or was that just a tool he used to install himself as a well known youtube pontificator? I heard him use the word "adorbs" on his ken bone vid and thought "yep, theres his true self, no more sam hyde mask"

>I live in a hipster town and I could smell the war bride pussy juice wafting off these coke-bottle glasses wearing cunts when I talked about being proud to be white
Made me kek
Great post

This one is great.

He can be one of the last ones to be gassed

this was good

This guy is retarded

>[H3H3]
I literally cannot give more than a single shit, he's a counterfeit version of Million Dollar Extreme with nothing that made MDE funny.
If you actually like this guy or the content he puts out you're either retarded or underaged.

>Jew
>pretty based
nice try schlomo.

Looks like a numale faggot to me

I think a lot of the quieter liberals feel this way. I voted GOP the last 3 elections. I voted Hillary this time because of Pence. These guys have it right.

Fuck the SJW professional victims that think that they can't possibly be wrong every once in a while. I'm ashamed to have voted the same party as them just as much as I was ashamed to have limp dicks like Newt Gingrich on the ticket when I voted GOP.

Thank you for creating so many salty liberal tears. They are delicious.

That's all fine and dandy. But the left still has terrible ideals and they will still refuse to accept that he won't be as bad as they think.

That's what any well adjusted person should do, why the media is so insisting in create an atmosphere of fear? it's beyond me. No one gains nothing and most people are idiotic and actually belive the world is endangered.

>liberal jew, yet he's pretty based
No such thing. It's another snake in the grass tactic so you think they're on your side.

You aren't prepared.

>voted for hillary
>based

why would you mention that he's Jewish?

what are you, some sort of racist or something? oh wait there's a specific term for this one

what are you, anti-semitic or something?

(((Klein)))

Yes

>Ethan from H3H3 is a liberal jew
Stopped reading right after the word (((jew)))

>e-celeb faggotry

This place has become reddt.

He plays it neutral and tries to be a middleman.

However most leftist views are rooted in wanting to cripple whites in the few white majority countries left on earth- so I don't really agree with him.

You can thank the Trumpredditors for that

interesting point(s) but unfortunately for you, this guy was around long before MDE was a thing.

if you fall for this shit who fucking needs you

So was aids.

> He does indoctrinate his audience

some of them. half of his fanbase on neofag and a few different subreddits his videos typically get posted to are now calling him an evil goobergabber MRA pig

>based liberal jew
>instantly discredits POCâ„¢s destroying Trump video
>says everyone is stupid because he's 'le middle ground who thinks both sides are stupid'
He's jewish, you're a stupid goy if you think he's in the white interest

High energy, good video.

The left wont change though, they cant. They have all the degenrates and losers in their team, its a downward spiral.

MDE is fucking cringe worthy m8 you should be ashamed

>I voted Hillary this time because of Pence.
Nigga..

This is the start. The left is going to start pushing back on itself and revolt against the SJWs and feminists

WE FUCKING DID IT

>A jew accepting defeat
Wow, I'm shocked.

Stopped watching when he started spouting buzzword insults

Try again

still a cuck

damn, that ending which has the intro for their show has such a more youthful looking Ethan, he is thinner, hair is neater and isnt gray and he looks happy.

now he thicc af and got gray hair

maybe trump will help make Ethan great again.

As a liberal he echoes my feelings exactly. I don't like Trump or a lot of right winger policies but I also don't think all the butthurt SJW protests are any good either. Come on, be sensible and just support the president he won fair and square.

I'm just saying I respect his stance, not much else.

>And even though i didn't personally vote for Trump, i am rooting for him. I want him to prove me wrong, i'm gonna give him a chance, you know, to be our leader

Why can't all liberals think this way?

Ok are you fags aware the word "based" is just nigger slang invented by a rapper? SO BASED MAN BASED DUDE BASED

He needs to insult Trump first so he can get libtards to stay while he insults them

Whoa lads

It's actually a really good video. First based Jew?

Most of us do, dude. Listen to Clinton's and Obama's statements or read any of the liberal newspapers after election day. They've all said the same thing. Why would we want him to be a bad president?

All I hope at this point is that he doesn't roll over and become a puppet for absolute shitty congress and senate we have now. Trump is already stumping Ryan and McConnell on Obamacare, and although I'm that Trump WILL replace Obamacare, I'm happy that he's already standing up to them and declaring that he's the president, not them.

And Pepe was created by a liberal who hates Trump. No one cares about the origins of memes, user.

Lauren.

Nope. It's from us repurposing the atheist band name "thank you based god." That rapper got it from us.

HYPE CHILLER

get the fuck back to 55chan, favela monkey

>finally

there's a ton of these "non sjw" liberals. it's called the "skeptisphere" or some dumb shit like that. frankly, I'm a little tired of it.they're better than sjws but they still don't understand politics quite well enough.

this guy reminds me sooooo much of my old jewish roomate. they are sensible people but when it comes down to it theyre soing it to try and get famous and rich

Ethan literally BTFO some stormfag LARPer on one of his videos a while back tbhfam. That Joey Salads video where he was caught staging it.

As a lefty I can't fucking wait. Finally I'll get to see the great uncuckening of the left.

Regressive liberals with their SJW nonsense have been killing all forms of sensible debate. It's all rooted in the third way politics of the Clintons and Blair. They offer socially liberal policies while pushing a thoroughly neoliberal economic agenda and all the """"""progressives""""""" eat that shit up.

Well now after Brexit and Trump's election lefties have been made aware that that kinda shit doesn't fly anymore with the working/middle class. People generally just want to get on in life, i.e good education, healthcare and employment. Social issues are most often near the bottom of the list unless you're a privileged fuck who has nothing else to worry about. We're far more split by socio-economic group than we are by race/sex/orientation.

A poor faggot will have more in common with a poor "straight white male" than they would with some rich gay celeb.

The left needs to realise this shit and start appealing to the important issues we all face rather than virtue signalling about the most "current year" of first world problems. Hopefully a Trump presidency will finally cause a bit of introspection because otherwise left-wing politics will be consigned to the dust bin.

Never forget that the only reason any of you even know his name and the only reason he's a millionaire right now is because he initially ripped off the videos of Sam Hyde almost verbatim, like the Jew he is.

Nope. How does it feel knowing this guy created a Sup Forums meme

Well, if you have the opportunity why the fuck not?

it's because jews are intelligent

>he initially ripped off the videos of Sam Hyde almost verbatim, like the Jew he is.

go to bed sam

>Nope.
What? I didn't deny the fact that Lil B created Based. I said it doesn't matter who created it. It's our meme now.

>I voted Hillary this time because of Pence.

Opinion disregarded

>youtube fag that relies on views won't take a stance to keep all his views

What a brave hero!!!

They both have fanbases that consist of 16 year old redditors. Sams is just way more edgy XD. Sam lives 20 minutes away from me and literally no one has heard of him here. He's pretty irrelevant

I assume he doesn't shoot black teens near his own house

i think the medium of video-blogging doesn't foster political shitposting that well, so it just comes off unwarranted and kinda banal. I think sam does political videos better because they are usually just way more absurd, you can interpret almost any kind of message from it.

both of them have pretty funny videos though I think they just need to stick to comedy and not politics.

ethan seems to make a point to go after certain people much more often, which just seems vindictive and petty.

Fall River is a pretty ghetto part of Massachussetts but nah I don't think he actually does that

>That introduction

Hah, I like this guy already.

>TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit 1 day ago
>6 minutes of verbally having some sense slapped into me. Jesus... what did I turn into in the last few days. Fuck.
kek

there's been a few

Fuck him though.

Yeah this is the problem though. It's nice that they might become a big more reasonable instead of suppressing wrongthink but it still doesn't really help at all because the politics will be the same, the attitudes will be the same, the difference will be instead of going on TV saying "white people should die" they'll say it at the voting booth instead. Just like what Trump supporters did when the entire world pissed on their heads for 2 years

have a based norwegian

youtube.com/watch?v=8TwXe908rRk

Stanley Kubrick (was definitely red-pilled. Go watch Eyes Wide Shut if you haven't already.)
Sam Raimi (not sure what his political views are but he donated to the republican party many years ago so he's definitely not a libcuck.)
Joel & Ethan Coen (no idea what their political views are but when the #OscarsSoWhite controversy was happening they called it a load of pandering bullshit.)

cant wait till the word based falls out of use due to you guys splurging it out everytime somebody does something

Kubrick love thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fMCTnV3RD9g

Wtf I love the left now

Dudes, Kubrick was only joking with the Hitler quote. He was 'aving a giggle with his other jew friend. Kubrick once worked on a holocaust movie for 2 years before scrapping the project, like it was normal of him. He also criticized Schindler's List for not showing muh 6 gorillion jews dying, and instead showing a "happy ending" for the jews who lived:

>"Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about 6 million people who get killed. Schindler's List is about 600 who don't."

He's just as bad as any other jew. Seriously, stop being stupid, Sup Forums. Some of you even say Starship Troopers is a redpilled film, even tho it was a really poorly made satire of right wingers created by a paranoid leftist.

sorry OP I can't stand his retarded & ugly jewish ass face, will forever be worthless to me

you don't belong here

you are fucking retarded, check his fucking twitter replies

this

>good goyim, stay subbed and keep watching my unbiased youtube channel

Bobby Fischer most based Jew ever

youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

Jew vs liberal

Who is right?

he doesnt give a shit about politics for real. he plays both sides of the fence. he just wants views.

couple weeks ago he made a couple anti-right style videos and quickly got BTFO.

he came back a few days later, not realizing most of his fan base are redpilled anons, and made a woe is me i'm sorry type video.

now he knows better, but we know that he will do anything to keep his viewership up.

Israeli Jew always. White Palestinian sympathizers are just 3rd worldest cucks or fanatic antisemites.

This is just pathetic. I don't support Israel in any regard, but to decide that I'm going to try and shut down some guys shop over it?
End of the day, he's not killing people himself, he's most likely not sending money to Israel to fight their war against Palestinians, he's just living his life. Fucking snooty bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

He's only doing this because the left has started to lose. He's the type who will talk reasonably until he can get in power, then he'll shut out conflicting ideas.

Basically a lot like the liberal Jews from the 60s who vouched for free speech then installed political correctness once in power.

Leftists are the reason western civilization almost died. This piece of shit voted for Hillary knowing full well the kind of corruption she was involved in. And honestly he probably did it subconsciously to stick it to the racist white goyim and protect his group. Jews worship the holocaust and base their world view around it.

I think this might be the biggest achievement from the Trump election. Not policy changes but the fact the left got the biggest wake up call in years and were taken down couple pegs. They now have to completely reevaluate everything they have been doing for years.