Westworld

>Enjoying this
>Realize every white male is a cuck, douchebag, psychopath, or even all three
>Women and POC are all strong, empowered saints

Why does the Red Pill have to ruin everything fun?

Same with game of thrones
It says on the poster "All men must die". Don't even know how they got away with that

Its still a pretty good show despite the fagging going on

Deal with it hehe

What happened to Roman World and Medieval World?

No, you're projecting way too hard, this happens when you think your 'red-pilled' you start to suspect far too much.

The various colored actors are good actors, they aren't garbage. The lightly skinned prostitute isn't some saint? Neither is the black scientist. I have no doubt he was cast because he acted well in Boardwalk Empire.

So far literally no one in Westworld is a saint, which I'm pretty sure is the fucking point of the show. Just go listen to Anthony Hopkins monologue about why people come to Westworld.

Don't forget the GIANT BLACK DICK they zoomed in on two weeks ago, and the white girl that started licking her lips saying she can put it to good use. Also, the race mixing couple (black male, white female)

They plan this to be the next GOT-esque cash cow from what I heard. If you think there's even enough material here to get through season 2 you're deluded. Holding off on those worlds makes sense and will keep it fresh for simpletons like myself who just want something cool to watch so we don't seem quite as autistic around the water cooler. There's really nothing to the show, story-wise, but it's very entertaining.

Seems a little too "deep" to be GOT tier. I don't see it getting anywhere near that level of popularity. Not enough "action".

The Man in Black is not a cuck. Even as his younger self, William, he was honorable.

This is why we watch anime.

Where do you think we are?

I would agree, and my GOT watercooler friends haven't really gotten into it for that reason, it seems. I wish it was actually as deep as people perceive it to be, but I have a feeling it's nothing more than standard, albeit good, sci fi. Would have made an incredible miniseries, like The Night Of or something a touch longer.

>hurr durr muh whiteness
I though you idiotic stormfaggots got over this already? Whiteness is not important.

McPoyle is becoming alpha, mark my words

>that colored woman of robot
All those cis white male human privileges.

Fuck, you can't make this shit up.
Reminds me of this video i seen on gif where the guy is watching a live event about a new game, and the guy goes "It's gonna be a minority girl who is evil", and when the character walks through the door, he laughs hysterically. Fucking lol.

>Even as his younger self
wut? Am I missing something about this show?

a debunked theory of the two characters being the same with a 30 year difference

>see jew jew abrahams name on it
>already anticipate all these things

How'd you like the "white girl lusts after nigger cock" scene?

>I though you idiotic stormfaggots got over this already? Whiteness is not important.
Shouldn't you be out protesting or something you fucking spineless cuckold faggot motherfucker?

It's not fun, Westworld is objectively shit

Watch Deadwood

>false spoilers
Fag

I disagree with the first but will consider the second.

How is Hell on Wheels since you're the master of western tv shows? I saw the first episode and liked the idea of a confederate main character but it seemed like it was going to go downhill fast so I didn't invest.

>How is Hell on Wheels since you're the master of western tv shows
Mediocre, has moments but not even in the same league as Deadwood

Also consider Carnivale, has some pretty powerful great depression imagery, gorgeous sets, solid cast. Unfortunately both shows ended before their time.

Who else shrink theorist?

Game of Thrones was fine except the muh dragon B plot.

It had a balance of psychotic men and women while still having a strong cast of empowered, courageous white men and women to balance it. Characters like John Snow and Jaime Lanister show white men persevering and coming back from harsh changes in their lives.

Stopped watching when i saw the white bad guy and the black scientist.

Rewatching sopranos again, niggers and women know their place.

To be fair, that's a quote directly from the books and is a famous saying of the assassin cult thing going on in that universe.

I've always wanted to watch the show since the movie was cool. But what you've said has turned me off

It's about the docile white man of the West and how he gets pimped and whored out to foreigners by the ruling elite.

Man in Black is trying to free the white man from his elite white man masters.

Cartoons are degenerate.

She also made out with doloras before the black cock fags,she is sexually deprived

>that black robot scene
The first 2 eps were so promising.

Where do you think you are faggot

If anything the Asian is the biggest cuck here but the white guy is the douche for not wanting to free the oppressed colored woman.

I hope he's reprimanded

I was talking about the big black cock scene, what the fuck was that shit?

Ford... literally the bankers, industrialist that run the west.

Man in Black... the right wing, libertarian white man.

Teddy... the beaten and abused white man. His white woman sold to foreigners, niggers, etc.

Dolores... the whored out white woman. Beaten, murdered, abused by "migrants/guest/visitors" to Westworld.

Gen 1 robots... the traditional, hardworking Christian white man that served the overlords first. Beautiful efficient machines.

Gen 3 robots... too hot blooded. Lost the charm of white man of old.

Forgot all about Carnivale, I'll def check it out.

It's not that bad. Just accept that HBO has increased their tits and black cock quotas to keep up with market demands and enjoy it.

You have to admit that SJW shit was pretty transparent in The Mateix, even though it went over most people's heads.

three different people have noticed the BIG BLACK COCK SCENE. Funny how so un-subtle that shit was.

>scene starts zoomed in on a black cock
>slowly zooms out
>white woman licking her lips
>"id like to suck that GIANT BLACK COCK, over a small pink one anyday!"

only a white racist would notice this though

I like this show a lot but it's true, aside from the man in black all the whites are pussies or not even prominent. The man in black is cool but he just wastes everyone he sees so it's a bit predictable.

leave?

i try to turn it off when i watch a movie once every two months or so in an attempt to unwind

You burgers are so easily triggered by the BBC. Isn't she a lesbian anyway?

Did you notice how the next scene was a beta white guy fucking one of the dead robots?

>why does the media ignore black women and just portray black men wanting to fuck white women...is the Jews again?

It's just an observation. Every white cock shown has been very small. The only black cock that is shown has been enormous. Do you think that is by chance, or do you think maybe the (((director))) specifically went out looking for a giant black cock?

Jeffrey Wright is one of the celebrity cucks that signed/spread the petition for Electoral College delegates to vote hillary anyway. Fuck that show for employing that nigger.

nobody said the redpill was fun user. in fact that's an entire subplot in that movie..

straight and narrow path

really makes me think

Doubt it. Statistically, niggers with big dicks are rare. More often than not, Jewish directors will have them wear big strappons.

Holy shit you autisms are obsessed with black dicks. Lol