User 10

An Omnitrix falls in your back yard. Lucky for you, you get the chance to set it up, but you only get 10 aliens.

Who do you pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1HeBDoDb0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullfrag 10 times for frog puss

Bullfrag, like Rath, is awsome but doesn't do anything that makes him uniquely necessary

Benten is garbage. all of it.

>Ghostfreak
>Frankenstrike
>Snare-Oh
>Blitzwolfer
>Whampire
>Jury Rigg
>Gutrot
>Toepick
>Swampfire
>Upchuck

The monster aliens are fucking dope and honestly pretty versatile on their own merits. Gutrot, Toepick and Upchuck are all S rank aliens and I personally like them. Jury Rigg is awesome and he fits well with my monster theme and Swampfire is two aliens in one.

Which ones have the biggest dicks?

It triggers my autism knowing that some of Ben's aliens are of a unknown species. Why not take the time to give them all official names for their species?

>Swampfire
>Bullfrag
>Rath
>Way Big
>Eatle
>Ripjaws
>Big Chill
>Atomix
>Armodrillo
>Chromastone

And if I was going for power
>Swampfire
>Atomix
>Feedback
>Way Big
>Frankenstrike
>Ghostfreak
>Big Chill
>NRG
>Toepick
>Gax(Probably)

I love the monster aliens too but some of them are really outclassed. Snare-oh is one of my favorites but he's just a worse Wildvine, and Blitzwolfer is outclassed by Echo Echo.

I think some of the ones in the OP image have names now. It's old.

Swampfire should come pre-picked desu, he's ridiculous.

Alien X i want to be in coma talking with myself for decades until i wake up with godlike powers.

I haven't watched Ben 10 in a long time...
But, one, where's the cool gem guy? Diamondhead?

I'd probably say:
Grey Matter
Way Big
Big Chill
Diamondhead
Four Arms
NRG
Water Hazard
XLR8
Atomix-X
Heatblast

>Snare-oh is just a worse Wildvine

I disagree. Snare-Oh is surprisingly very versatile, being able to control and shape his whole body and even completely unravel himself, just look at how he is able to maneuver in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1HeBDoDb0M

I'd imagine he'd be really hard to kill too since he's basically living bandages, completely lacking any kind of organs or bones.

>Blitzwolfer is outclassed by Echo Echo

This however is very true.

What makes Swampfire so great?

>Basically Heatblast and Wildvine combined
>Plant powers are on a higher level then Wildvine
>Both plant and fire powers became even stronger after literally blossoming to his full form
>can even control magical plant life
>hard to kill, can regenerate from nearly anything
>Has an awesome design both before and after blossoming
>Has an awesome voice

Swampfire is a chad.

Huh, seems like he's got a Mister Fantastic thing going, which does make him more agile in a fight than Wildvine. He just feels like he should have one more thing going for him.

The coolest thing one of the mummies did was when that one made mutants in the first season, but that was just because he was carrying a crystal around rather than a natural power. It's a shame because if he kept it it would have made him way better and fit with the "mummy's curse" idea, but I guess that's not much of a "good guy" power.

Though I suppose the fact that they seem completely immune to radiation is pretty decent.

>Ghostfreak
Invisibility, phasing, and possession. I think it'd be cool to be able to fly around unimpeded, plus you can use him for infiltration and terrorizing people by haunting them.

>Big Chill
Ice powers for a combat form, but still maintains stealth and evasion abilities. Also looks like Mothman.

>Grey Matter
Genius intellect for inventing and repairing things. You can invent all sorts of incredible futuristic machines, and combine that with....

>Upgrade
Not only can he possess electronics, but he can evolve them to a ridiculous degree, like turning a car into a mech. PLUS he can control technology he merges with, AND he's like a lesser Goop-y shapechanger.

You could merge with machines and steal any kind of data, merge with an ATM and make off with all the money, etc. Ship even showed that they can memorize machine schematics and recall them at any time, so you'd also be able to transform into any machine you can recall.

>Echo Echo
Lets you split into a living army with superpowers. Most importantly, any of those other forms can die and you'll still be totally fine. Could kind of fuck up your whole sense of self though.

>Jetray
Able to breath in space and fly across interplanetary distances in moments.You could hop over to another solar system in the blink of an eye and build yourself a hideout nobody can reach, and explore places nobody else could ever see. The writers said they intended for him to be able to operate underwater as well as in the air but we didn't really see it in the show, but that probably makes him the de facto best underwater alien for exploring underwater.

>Clockwork
Time Travel. You can also peek into the past to spy on people, or shoot literal death rays.

>Whampire
Mind control.

>Swampfire
Nearly unkillable with a bunch of Poison Ivy style plant controlling, as well as fire blasting abilities. Like a tanky wizard.

>Pesky Dust
This one was hard, but Pesky Dust's sleep abilities make it pretty useful for a last ditch escape. Plus unlike anybody else, Pesky Dust can invade people's minds, so your enemies wouldn't even be safe from you while they sleep.
Honorable Mentions: Gutrot, Toepick, AmpFibian

>Cybertronian
>Kryptonian
>Martian (DC)
>Vorlon (Babylon 5)
>Bug (Starship Troopers)
>Xenomorph
>Insect (Lexx)
>Ork (40k)
>Caluan (DC)
>Whatever Frieza is

You didn't say I had to limit myself to that list.

youre garbage

literal autism

Rath, I dont need anything else

Rath is fun to watch but would he be fun to be?

I think i would have plenty of fun stroking muh barbed dick

>Ghostfreak(Original design)
>XLR8
>Snare-Oh
>Blitzwolfer
>Gax
>Ripjaws
>Upgrade
>Frankenstrike
>Big Chill
>Ditto
Most of these because they have cool powers that Ive always liked. But specifically XLR8 Id use to see what happens if I fuck my girlfriend at sonic speed

gross

There is nothing gross about Raths spiky reproduction stick, and there is nothing gross about wanting to stroke it and feel his cum in your hands.

>Atomix
An OP Nuclear powered flying brick with energy blasts. He created a miniature sun ffs
>Ball Weevil
His plasma balls can absorb matter and energy and they can be used like webs. That's on top of his superstrength and agility
He's kinda like a Spider-Man who blows shit up. Plus I wanted a small alien
>Big Chill
I get the invisibility and intangibility powers of Ghostfreak but without getting taken over by Z'skayr.
Frost breath and ice constructs are pretty good in their own right
>Diamondhead
Shapeshifting his arms into blades, shoot diamond shards. Enhanced strength and durability.
And he can grow crystals, form walls and slides like Iceman's
>Echo Echo
Better sonic scream than Blitzwolfer, better duplication than Ditto. Combines both to great effect (soundwall, echo chamber, echolocation)
>Feedback
There's a reason Ben spammed him so much in Omniverse. Absorption and redirection of any kind of energy is ridiculous
>Gravattack and Lodestar
Control over two fundamental forces of energy. Can potentially do anything Graviton or Magneto can
>Upgrade
Best shapeshifter. Merges and improves technology. Based on Ship I could probably turn into my own spaceship.
>XLR8
Best speedster

>Atomix
An OP Nuclear powered flying brick with energy blasts. He created a miniature sun ffs
>Ball Weevil
His plasma balls can absorb matter and energy and they can be used like webs. That's on top of his superstrength and agility
He's kinda like a Spider-Man who blows shit up. Plus I wanted a small alien
>Big Chill
I get the invisibility and intangibility powers of Ghostfreak but without getting taken over by Z'skayr.
Frost breath and ice constructs are pretty good in their own right
>Diamondhead
Shapeshifting his arms into blades, shoot diamond shards. Enhanced strength and durability.
And he can grow crystals, form walls and slides like Iceman's
>Echo Echo
Better sonic scream than Blitzwolfer, better duplication than Ditto. Combines both to great effect (soundwall, echo chamber, echolocation)
>Feedback
There's a reason Ben spammed him so much in Omniverse. Absorption and redirection of any kind of energy is ridiculous
>Gravattack and Lodestar
Control over two fundamental forces of energy. Can potentially do anything Graviton or Magneto can
>Upgrade
Best shapeshifter. Merges and improves technology. Based on Ship I could probably turn into my own spaceship.
>XLR8
Best speedster. Jetray and Fasttrack may be faster but they're dumb

Upgrade has the potential to be OP as fuck. From what we know of the Mechamorphs Ben never even scratched the surface of his potential.

I mean, what even are his limitations, other than the fact that the stuff he creates doesn't persist once he stops fusing with it? Does he need a spaceship to become a spaceship, or could you upgrade a jet into a space-faring vessel? Could you potentially upgrade a motorbike to be as fast as XLR8?

Is Frankenstrike basically a weaker Feedback but with more physical power?

dragon ball super edits are so stupid and i love them

Frankenstrike is electricity and electromagnetism. But his magnetism seemed pretty weak in comparison to Lodestar.
Feedback could absorb any kind of energy, he's absorbed magic

On the other hand Frankenstrike could use his electricity to control machines which is not something Feedback ever showed.

>Alien X
>XLR8
>Upgrade
>Diamondhead
>Swampfire
>Jetray
>Blitzwolfer
>Way Big
>Ghostfreak
>Big Chill
Also
>To'kustar
Never knew that.

The worst, fast track, clockwork,nanomech,jury rig, and their ultimates

Pretty decent choice.

The ones that wear pants

>almost everybody taking Big Chill

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know about the machine control thing. That actually makes Frankenstrike really good.

>Most importantly, any of those other forms can die and you'll still be totally fine.
Is that canon? I know with Ditto if one got hurt then literally all of the others also get hurt. From what I remember though Echo Echo never had to deal with losing a copy but maybe I'm just forgetting something?

Regardless of the risk though I'll take Ditto just for the cute factor. Original Ditto look retarded imo but the one on OP image is pretty good looking. Beside Echo's voice annoy the hell out of me.

anyone else find this chart obnoxious for mixing styles, just use the OV versions for everyone besides the handful of aliens that didn't show up in Omniverse

There's an episode where Echo Echo locks himself in the trunk of a car, and a bunch of other Echo Echos fight something and get killed, and the original slips away. I remember whatever they were fighting squashing the Echo Echos and when they died, they'd flash green and disappear.

>Grey Matter
>Ultra T
>XLR8

With them I can have tons of fun, and become quickly rich without having to make much effort.

>Big Chill
For flying and intangible powers

>Diamond Head
>Gravattack
>Atomix

If I ever need to fight or desire to be a hero

>Gutrot
>Ditto
>Way Big

These last ones arent as useful as the first ones that I mentioned (at least for what I would use the Omnitrix for), but I am pretty sure that some pretty cool things coud be done with their powers.

If not planning to go superhero with it and just want cool powers I'll go:
>Big Chill
Ghostfreak but with ice powers
>XLR8
Speed
>Gray Matter
Brains
>Pesky Dust
Small size but without the movement limitation of Grey Matter (beside who doesn't want to be a cute little girl once in a while?)
>Ditto/Echo
Honestly don't remember the diff between the two but Echo does have a sound wave thing going for him.
>Upgrade
Literally usable anywhere with a machine and be honest, when will anyone on Sup Forums would go anywhere without a phone at the very least?

Literally the rest wouldn't matter, maybe a strong alien and a water alien just for the sake of them. Blitzwolfer for the furries, whatever.

Ultra T? Who's that?

>>Its shown that splitting as echoecho and changing back can mess with your head
>> multiple echos die from alien force onwads
>>ben goes from mature to childish to omniverse-Ben
Could it be..?

Echo Echo is just a better Ditto. Ditto can feel pain when his other selves are hurt while Echo Echo can't, and Echo Echo has extremely powerful sound powers.

There IS that episode where he transforms into Echo Echo then turns back into multiple Bens with different personalities...

I've never watched Ben 10, so I'm just going to go by names/appearances...

>Blitzwolfer
>Sbare-Oh
>XLR8
>Big Chill
>Lodestar
>Spidermonkey
>Feedback
>Pesky Dust
>Whampire
>Shock Rock

honestly a pretty solid list

>Ghostfreak
>Snare-Oh
>Clockwork
>Toepick
>AmpFibian
>Arctiguana
>Spitter
>Upgrade
>NRG
>Way Big
R8 me

The 10 with the biggest dicks.

Upgrade

Dude you need to expand your thinking, some guys will definitely have the bigger dicks but that will not give you the best variety. Look at Ditto for example, his dick is pretty small but if you multiply it he has a bigger dick mass than most aliens

Pretty good. It's been discussed why Upgrade is good, you've got an invisibility/phasing guy, an ice, heat, and lightning guy, a swimmer, and a heavy-hitter (to the point of overkill) in Way Big. Toepick is a fun alien, and Clockwork gives you time travel and can fill in for your lack of a speedster.

I don't know much about Spitter, and Arctiguana tends to be less popular than Big Chill so I'm curious why you picked both of them. I'm also wondering how you imagine you'd use Snare-Oh.

>i've got 17 one-inch dicks
That's fucking stupid, eat glass you butt fucker.

Pesky Dust lets you invade people's dreams and manipulate them into dreaming whatever depraved thing you can imagine.

grey matter to build some shit
wildvine to grow weed
XLR8 to go fast
ripjaws bcuz water is a bitch
stinkfly to fly
four arms to play the drums
diamondhead to be indestructible
heatblast for cookouts
humungosaur cause the name is cool
oh shit kickin hawk that name is cooler
I dont want any more I dont even watch this show lol

Fuck it, time to try and categorize the aliens based on rough power sets.
>Brutes
Anything from Cannonbolt to Way Big; tough and strong bruisers.
>Dodgers
Both agile aliens (Spidermonkey, Goop, ChamAlien) and phasers (Big Chill, Ghostfreak) that are particularly good at avoiding attacks.
>Mobility
Speedsters, phasers, swimmers, etc. that can move around better than humans.
>Electric
Buzzshock, AmpPhibian, etc - there are way too many of these.
>Other energy
Fire- and laser-based ones, mostly; NRG, Swampfire, Chromastone, Atomix
>Other Energy II
Mostly miscellaneous energies; Gravattack and Big Chill are used in a very different way than either of the above two categories.
>Water-based
>Solids-based
I'm putting the water-based ones in a similar but separate category from the ones like Diamondhead and Swampfire that can make walls and the like.
>Intelligence/Technology
I'm *not* counting Upgrade in this; this is for beings like Jury Rigg, Grey Matter, Brainstorm, and maybe Nanomech that can actually work with science and/or technology rather than just meld with it.
>Shapeshifters
This is where Upgrade goes - him and Bloxx can take on different physical shapes to act as a Brute, Solids-based, and more.
>Cosmic
Alien X, Clockwork, and Atomix pretty much just get their own category of bullshit overpowered stuff. Feedback counts as this if he can release non-electric energy (in particular mana), and Anodites would be this if the Omnitrix had them.
>Miscellaneous/Gimmick/'technicians'
The Worst, Toepick, Pesky Dust, Ball Weevil, Mole-Stache, Ditto... physically and mentally unimpressive, but with an ability or two that comes in handy sometimes.

From this, my personal picks would be something like
>Alien X
For emergencies. An anodite would accomplish something pretty close.
>Clockwork
Technically counts as a speedster, and time powers can be pretty easily abused.
>Brainstorm
(Almost?) as smart as Grey Matter, and with electric powers on top of not being small or mentally unstable.
>Upgrade
Sometimes you need to possess a giant mech (or spaceship, or world-ending superweapon) and punch a dude. Also synergizes with Clockwork and Brainstorm.
>Blitzwolfer
The senses of Wildmutt and the sonic abilities of Echo Echo on a pretty good physical chassis.
>Swampfire
Plants + Fire. You know the drill.
>Big Chill
Same as all the others - role compression. Flying, phasing, and ice.
>Pesky Dust
Gimmicky, yes, but probably one of the better gimmicks.
>Terraspin
A bit atypical of a choice, but magical attunement and wind powers aren't covered yet, and there's something to be said for knowing how to take things slow every so often.
>???
My gut says that the best option for this would be some sort of giant octopus/squid monster - it'd take care of both the lack of an aquatic creature and the lack of a really heavy hitter (that isn't weak to sound). I could've sworn that Vilgax's species was amphibious, but there isn't anything about it on Gax's entry in the wiki. Failing that, probably Atomix or something.

I like the idea of this but I feel like we need to split the mobility category; you'd want at least one flier and one swimmer on any good list.

I'd also say that you could label your energy categories as "Blasters" (aliens used to shoot and blow stuff up) and "Controllers" (guys like Wildvine, Gravattack, or Lodestar who manipulate forces.)

Spanish name of Upgrade

Terraspin is one of those aliens that is really fucking cool but I don't think I'd ever take if I just had 10 slots

Go AmpPhibian for your last slot. He's got phasing, mind reading, stretching, and lightning powers in addition to being a swimmer.

Revonnahgander
Anodite
Chimera sui generis
Sludgepuppy
Osmosian
Whatever Darkstar is

I can get why we never saw an Anodite but I wonder why the Omnitrix never gave him a Sludgepuppy?

And it sucks that we only got a Chimera Sui Generis in the shitty-ass reboot.

>I feel like we need to split the mobility category
True, but there's so many different types of mobility (flying, swimming, burrowing, phasing, swinging/wall-crawling, even teleporting) that it's easier to bunch them up together and just say "Take as many as you can".

>Terraspin
Yeah, he seems underwhelming overall, but he has his own little niche in magical attunement.

I thought about AmpFibian, but most of his powers are already used in another alien (Big Chill phases, Brainstorm uses lightning, Swampfire stretches, Pesky Dust has as many mental powers as Ben has learned to use) so the only thing new he'd bring would be whatever synergies happen to exist, swimming, and travelling along phone lines (which Upgrade might be able to do anyway).
Plus, I don't have any really heavy hitters - Blitzwolfer is a decent bruiser, but not able to beat Vilgax in a fistfight like Humungasaur, Way Big, or Atomix would.

>I'm curious why you picked both of them
Just for some fun, I think they look wierd, but pretty unique.
>I'm also wondering how you imagine you'd use Snare-Oh.
Just to be a cool mummy guy. Also this

XLR8
NRG
Grey Matter
Alien X
Upgrade
Big Chill
Upchuck
Wildmutt
Heatblast
Ripjaws

I'm pretty much set to fuck shit up. Upchuckis muh alien.

What would be your alien's ultimate forms?

anything beyond original series is trash design wise

You're now in original adult Ben 10's time line. What combination would work best with Upgrade?

Of the original ones? Grey Matter.
Of all of them? Jury-Rig might slightly edge it out, and Clockwork is good as well.

Maybe Lodestar, Armodrillo or NRG? They've got mechanical components that Upgrade might be able to improve.

What would happen if Upgrade combined with Goop's anti-grav device?