Red pill me on the current state of the US i wanna make sure my facts are straight

red pill me on the current state of the US i wanna make sure my facts are straight

its fucked get out while you can

usa is now rules by memes. Memes will soon be recognized as weapons of mass destruction.

T H I S
H
I
S

WW3 Incoming

fpbp

i dont believe this. i think kek is bullshit. and im not afraid of trump running the country. now i would like someone to tell me whats going to happen

I live in a liberal urban area, and...

Nothings happening really. The libtards have conceded, and they're getting on with their lives, since they realize standing up to the God-Emperor-Elect is futile.

alright get the fuck out of here you damn leafs

He's gonna make America great again.

Trump wins election and will have majority of both Senate and House.

The entire media is in full damage control and attack mode trying to frame Trump as a failure.

The Meme Wars continue.

Pretty much this, and he's gonna MAGA

If Kek is bullshit then explain these digits

i figured that. what im more concerned about is how easy it is to make trump have his mind changed, that talk he had with obama he didnt look okay after it. i wonder whats going on behind the scenes

baka try harder. fuck kek

The global elite who control the political candidates were dick-slapped across the face by an American hero.

He infiltrated the false left-right paradigm with his own money.

We actually have a candidate who isn't controlled by the Federal Reserve (jews) through Goldman-Sachs.

Our next move is to end the private Federal Reserve and the IRS, which is the real reason for our ridiculously astronomic debt levels.

>pic related.

thank you user i figured it had something to do with the federal reserve the only thing i dont understand is hes a greedy guy. he likes his money. why should i believe hes gonna help the country when hes a scummy greedy dude

No, fuck you

>pic related

i seen this quote on a youtube video about the Rothschilds hands in our country.

S-sonna bakana!

youre no match for me give up now

Must be true praise kek 111

NO CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no Canada, you got cucked by trudeaux. your big cities are libcuck shitstains full of sjw scum.

Everything is shit.
But there's a certain percentage chance that it'll get somewhat better in the near future, and a small but nonzero chance for high-tech retro-style resurgence of unadulterated American badassery.

it's a future werth fieten four, Dahnald