Why are girls of all ages and backgrounds so into Harley Quinn?

Why are girls of all ages and backgrounds so into Harley Quinn?
I legit don't get it

Daddy issues.

Girls like whichever characters they can cosplay. My ex loves Psylocke and X 23, because she has dark hair

>girls

Please for the love of god tell me she's legal

All these women were told they could be anything but sexy little sluts. Harley is that gateway to a life they were denied.

Because she's intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

found the delusional feminist

nuharley is a selfish, sociopathic whore who gets no comeuppance, does whatever she wants and it's never her fault

she's as much an ideal girl fantasy as doom is the ideal boy fantasy

>Stop liking things

It's a meme you dip

>Doesn't know the intelligent nihilistic meme
Found the newfag

found the Sup Forums crossposter

This.

I like old harley, her sweet total subservience and loyalty, her soft jester costume. Why'd they have to go make a skank out of her?

fpbp

Because she's cool to them. Same reason you loved all that stupid shit when you yourself were a kid.

>sweet, subservient, loyal
user, having female characters with these traits is misogynistic, it's the current year.

She's sbsolutely not

Liev has that look of regret and fear

>"I-i'm just meming guys!"
Fuck off back to Tumblr you retarded feminist samefag, nobody wants you here.

>memes don't belong on Sup Forums

I'd tell you to go back to plebbit but I suspect that place is too complex for you, too.

Meme turned into an insult word on Sup Forums for a reason, you know.

liev grew up on a hippy compound, to him this is totally normal.

How new can you be?

They're the female version of Deadpool guys.

Doesn’t he kiss his sons on the mouth?

>Legal
>She
I have some bad news for you user...

how new?

Because of outsiders like you not getting jokes?

I remember a comic that was posted here, where the Joker became (allegedly) sane, and it was revealed that at some point in the past the old Harley got fed up and left and was replaced by a different Harley, and the Joker was too self-absorbed to notice.
The story seemed like shit, but I liked the bit where Jester Harley told Slut Harley to fuck off.

>outsiders like you
Motherfucker I have been here for over 3 years. I have seen this site go through some of the worst shit and stuck with it despite every board (Sup Forums especially) getting increasingly shittier and shittier with the influx of Tumblr and Reddit garbage pouring in because of retarded culture wars. I was here before "cuck" and "soyboy" became indefinite words of the day, before Sup Forums decided being autists on the web wasn't enough, before Pepe turned into a fucking white supremacy symbol, and I stay here because I still like posting despite newfags like you constantly claiming superiority because nobody's supporting your retarded """jokes""".

So maybe think next time before running your stupid fucking mouth and calling me an outsider, you god damn outsider.

>Motherfucker I have been here for over 3 years.
So what you're saying is that you're a newfag?

He's into that shit.

It's called White Knight, new friend. And it's still being released now. Not sure why you talk as if it's some super old comic.

Batman: White Knight
I like the concept that nuHarley is an entirely different person.

I've been here since before /new/ was thing, much less Sup Forums, newfag. And I've never seen anyone get so butthurt that a joke went over their head. Memes are thing, good ones and stupid ones, and complaining about them won't change them. Get over yourself.

>Motherfucker I have been here for over 3 years.
You weren't here for the pony outbreak and you think you can talk shit? Fucking newfags I swear.

>over 3 years
>Summer 2014
You came here because of the Ebola memes? That's horrible.

because she's cool and funny and relatable
and she doesn't remind them of their mom like other female characters

>3 years