IMPORTANT - please read even if you don't respond

WE CAN'T EVER LET THE LEFT FORGET ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WE MUST ENSURE THIS HATE IS FOREVER A BLACK MARK ON LIBERALISM THEY NEED TO WORK TO OVERCOME!

We have a golden opportunity to flip the political norm, make conservatism a default and make liberalism the crazy far-out there party everyone looks at suspiciously. Too long have Republicans and right groups been automatically viewed as negative, oppressive, violent when it isn't true. But now what is true, is that

LIBERALISM = VIOLENCE

Utilise your social media, user or not, and spread tags like these:

#LiberalismIsFascism
#ViolentLiberals
#PartyOfHate
#TheNewFascists

And make sure to mention liberals inciting and SUPPORTING their party's violence. Congratulating riots, etc. Call them out EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPOND TO FIGHTS. Just share their bully reactions, retweet and tag. Use their tags so they see what they are doing too, like the #NotMyPresident tag.

I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO LIE. THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF IT, EVERYTHING I SAY IS THE TRUTH. Keep it simple, bring up recent things and call out BS immediately. We can't let them smooth this over, slide through as the martyrs of history. They are doing wrong, they are hurting innocent civilians and destroying private property and REJECTING DEMOCRACY.

LIBERALISM IS A DEATH CULT. #JusticeForConservatism

>infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
>abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-los-angeles-freeway-blocked-trump-protesters-43437701

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/7_to_pairs/1yoKMDMZmvkxQ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wy71YTmEle4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

This is good shit, boys, we need to actively change the cultural zeitgeist, sew the seeds in people's minds

Said it in another thread, but I'll repeat 'cause it's relevant:

I'll never respect someone who'd sooner burn our flag than help a neighbor in need.

These twisted cunts need to be stopped, and thankfully, for as loud as they scream, they scatter like roaches at the first sign of resistance.

They're an anemic shadow of the civil rights movements they delude themselves into thinking they carry on the torch of.

They are cowards and thugs, and no respectable American with a family will endorse this fascist behavior.

Here they are burning an American flag that they will never have an understanding of
periscope.tv/7_to_pairs/1yoKMDMZmvkxQ?

It's true, the flag is only a symbol, it only means what we want it to mean. If someone would rather spend time destroying symbols and history, like the left, than fixing their nation, they deserve no respect.

It is absolutely fascist behaviour, and they can't even admit that to themselves. You are right, the foundations of this party - they've spent their lives watching and reading about those who carry the same party name participating in valiant wars against the corrupt. They can't see they are the corrupt! They need to be held accountable with the same language they try to use to hold down others.

Thank you user. Also checked.

Bump

>They're an anemic shadow of the civil rights movements they delude themselves into thinking they carry on the torch of.

Best description I've read. Could you imagine these trust fund babies actually standing like the men and women who marched in the 60's did? Willing to die for your cause?

I live in NOLA, the protesters here, as seen in that picture, are a particular brand of faggot I'm well acquainted with. I can guarantee you a large amount of them go to Tulane, a very expensive private college, here. The other portion are typical useless millennial caricatures that I have to deal with at every restaurant and bar.

I've thought about this as well. We need to push this win to its utmost limits. What the leftists want the most right now is for the energy to go down and for us to get complacent.

I hate what people have done to the word liberals/liberalism. Liberalism was an actual thing, you fucks, and it's right-wing.

you make a fine point, leaf. Fine point indeed. Get to it. We might be able to uncuck you too, after all.

Liberals loved labeling Trump and his supporters as racist. Label them as terrorists or anarchists; it'll hurt the one thing they care about; they're fee fees

give it up you autistic shit. liberal hasn't meant libertarian in fucking forever.

don't forget if you work for George Soros you are working for a NAZI COLLABORATOR

you literally are working for a fucking nazi

>infowars
You had me going until that. For the last fucking time, Obama isn't turning the frogs gay

Bump4u

The best part of it is, the remnants of these eras - those who have fought in their own civil wars abroad and those still stuck in dictatorships/communist countries REJECT the West's left. I have spoke to several who are insulted by the fact the liberals here have hijacked their movement and turned it from the fight for equality and freedom into the fight against your fellow citizen.

They would laugh at how divided our liberals are, if they were not crying because now their movement is one and the same.

I am a leaf, but I was at both Trump rallies on Maine talking to reporters and trying to convince people to vote Trump - because it would be good for us Canadians too.

I was going to link YouTube, but they took it down. Took the first video I saw. I know this man. Stop corrupting the movement with minor things you dislike.

If the information is good, it doesn't matter where it comes from you jerkoff. Don't get distracted, this is important. If these pussy, mislead college kids got organized and grew a backbone they could be a real fucking problem. Luckily, I don't think they have the fortitude, but it's still something we need to fight against.

Any good facebook users that post good shit?

This. And we need to watch Trump very careful, WE NEED TO BE HIS HARSHEST CRITICS! This win is more than him. It's for the people like him who come in the future too. It's reclaiming our name as conservatives and republicans all over the world.

You're very right, and dot let moderate liberals get he slip. A group is defined by its loudest members. Just like with Muslims, just like with liberals.

Obviously mad because you're one of the idiots constantly running it into the ground.

I'm sorry, to be honest I just started using social media when Trump won, but have so far restricted it to Twitter. I follow Trump, some news agencies, Malik Obama, and I reply to their tweets and link them related information. Trying to follow new people everyday and get posts out there.

Also, and this may or may not help you on FB, I try to trawl different tags and reply to liberals and whatnot, although no tears in my salty liberal yet. :p

Godspeed, Aussie bro.

I brought up families in my post for a few reasons, and one of them is that I don't believe that many of these people possess the emotional maturity and stability to create and maintain households of their own.

As a child of a broken marriage, and a batshit crazy mother with an honest-to-god victim complex (took my brother and I to court over her delusions, lost), take it from me:

These narcissistic mental patients make their children resent them and their views like little else. Even if they don't change within their lifetimes, many of their children will.

People desire stability, predictability, and quiet. To only know unrest is exhausting.

This is why SJWs lose.

*liberal bucket lel

Liking these repitition numerals.

Bumping

They are literally fighting FOR the establishment but are too stupid to see how they are being used as pawns.

They are openly protesting Democracy.

They aren't getting the message that was sent loud and clear.

We do not care about their feelings or their problems.
We resent the protest every time they have a feeling.
We don't appreciate our police having to deal with this, and btw they are still being killed at a rate of about three a week.
Voting is how we revolted.
We won.
They don't even realize it yet. The revolution happened Tuesday. They are just on the wrong side.

And they forget. Rural America grows their food and delivers it to them. We are not obligated to keep doing this.

I've infiltrated several protest groups in the Detroit metro area. I'll be screencappping once shit gets hot.

That makes sense, only on FB cause it was easier to speak to my girlfriend. It was mostly people saying the same msm ideas. But its changing. Saw my cousins post not all muslims stuff, then it happened again and again and again, then they saw that they were not so peaceful as claimed.

>having this much of a hard on over infowars

At least let him put a condom on first, you fucking faggots.

Where the info comes from does fucking matter. If it were some homeless guy actively eating his own shit while telling the truth, would you still believe it? What if Hillary was telling the same truth Infowars is? Skepticism works all ways, buckos.

>burning out his genital area

Just imagine if someone burned an effigy of Hillary's tits or something.

fucking retard bluepilled goy...

we need to incite liberal backlash as much as possible, we should be PUSHING these people!

this only aids to further widen the divide between white middle class america and the rioting mudpeople

Disdain for Plebs.

Thank you user, and I'm sorry to hear what you went through. I'm also the child of a broken family, used to be liberal years ago but quickly got it together.

And great point, with liberals it's always the roof is on fire and the crops are wiped out. You're always doing something that deserves you being dragged through the mud, or behind your own car in this case.

I cannot believe no one in the media defines what liberals are by what they preach and do - hate and unrest.

Liberalism, in its current state, needs to be pushed away from the norm. This is not normal, same, rational behaviour because the roof really isn't on fire and they're overreacting to a problem they themselves created.

Womens protest 1 day after inauguration. Make sure we get some eyes in the sky.

Or one of Obama. It would be covered 24 hours for the next week on every nation.

Also, why has Obama not condemned these protests. Does he not respect Democracy?

The issue with pushing them is what happens when they get organized and turn their violence into something directed. There's a critical point that they can't pass, and they're unlikely to (look at when OWS tried to organize), but I think planting the seeds that this group is neofascism (because it essentially is, with the religion being Social Justice in stead of Catholicism) so that the tides can continue to turn against them.

This pic is what happens when a generation of "Everyone gets a trophy!" grows up and is allowed to vote.

Good on you, OP. Stick it to those commie pieces of shit!

Bitch im independent an you best believe that im going to be a part of this.

This this this, and I see this all over Twitter too. They have essentially rejected a free and fair democratic process as soon as it stopped working in their favour. Did conservatives riot in 2012 or 2008 when Obama won?? Nope! They should not be allowed to move to another free country if they hate it so much, send them to North Korea.

Thank you, this post was great. You're right, they are screaming so hard because they think they're not being listened to, bite American people DID listen - and chose Trump. What an insult these riots are to Americans struggling to find fair paying work, or those turned away by schools and jobs because they're not black trans females. These are the people who elected Trump, everyday people, not angry skinheads who hate their country. ONLY LIBERALS THESE DAYS HATE AMERICA!

It is such a hypocrisy I can't believe they don't notice because it's a word they use a lot. Making fun of his looks, calling him gay, etc. I thought liberals were suppose to be tolerant and accepting?? Guess they missed their own memo.

Liberals do a funny thing with their indoctrination, you're either automatically a liberal or you're an evil racist. There's a party membership fee in reposting false platitudes. They don't base it in fact, they don't need to because they get you through emotion and pressure and virtue signalling.

Is foval our guy now

I didn't hear about this till now, thank you. Can you imagine if a protest, or a simple petition, could remove a democratically elected leader from office?? If they hadn't done anything illegal that is. What horrible people could take over with a power like that... I wish Obama could get his shit together and speak out AGAINST these protests before Trump is sworn in.

"You have a right to be upset if you want to be, but Trump was fairly elected and a foundation of our democracy are these elections. Violence is in acceptable." Or something like that. Protecting democracy would be his last and only legacy.

Thank you user, you're right that it is not necessarily about conservatism - it is about putting a violent party in the place they belong. Liberals generations in the future are going to have to WORK and PROVE they are not violent thugs... Just like we got to work now to prove the right (and generally non left) aren't oppressive groups. We are just normal, working families and people.

Very true. I almost feel bad how misled these people are. I hope Trump can refocus those who work with children and teens, and create am environment where parents can raise kids how they please.

This, society will only blame us if we push against their violence. It hurts to say this, but we basically need to hold still and hold a mirror against the left. Record it, pass it on, keep this information alive for the future!!

>a fucking good idea
nice one leaf

>t happens when they get organized and turn their violence into something directed
then they get shot by cops you dumb fuck

police relations with the mud people continue to disintegrate

yet another win for conservatives

Good! I heard DC was hiring professional protesters, I wonder if we can get some DC user a to do the same thing.

Here in Canada, I worked for a full year at a refugee tent hotel and "infiltrated" the trust circle of the lead federal organiser for the newcomers refugee program. I learned we have been lied to, like that Canada does not get refugees.

I loved for four years in a home without running water or electricity in my childhood, only to learn refugees get brand new homes and apartments within 7 days of arrival in Canada.

It hurts, but we are doing the best work.

Checked

I like it

>This, society will only blame us if we push against their violence.
i never said push AGAINST their violence

fuck you are so god damn retarded

no wonder we are hated here you illiterate fucking nigger

i said we should PUSH THEM TO DO THIS MORE

whats so fucking hard to understand that inciting leftists to perpetrate violence helps us

jesus you are dumb

I wish we didn't get refugees lmaoo. I meant VET, we don't have a vetting system in place for refugees. We accept everyone who applies.

Relax, this is a good thing.

They're making campaign videos for the midterms.

It's going to be fucking easy.

I don't care about any of that. I just want to start killing these cocksuckers.

Who is paying them? What is their end game?

nah iv made several posts trying to explain this to the dumb fuck leaf, he must be french or a chink or something because he cant comprehend basic english sentences or logic

saged

I think the liberals have mixed up your brain too much. Your fellow right leaning citizen is not the enemy, user.

>the mud people

Look at the riots, do you notice anything about the protestors? Like how a majority of them are white?

I just linked this thread on a popular leftist blog, explaining how rightists are using organized subversion tactics and cherrypicking to attempt to bully, silence and invalidate the left.
Probably 10,000 leftists or more are on to your cheap tricks now OP. And I'm going to find more outlets to notify them

>being too fucking retarded to grasp simple concepts

saged

Please ignore that other Canadian, he doesn't speak for conservatives here.

I understand why this is a good thing. In my posts I'm talking about why we need to hold liberals accountable. I don't want them to be this way, but they are and they need to face consequences. As conservatives we can't sit back until this blows over!

holy shit what a retard lol

>do you notice anything about the protestors?
yes they are mudpeople, spics arnt white retard

saged

Agree 100%. We need to stop being so soft spoken on the right and letting these assholes get away with it. Time to start labeling THEM. Terrorists, anarchists, self-righteous hypocrites. Let's start name-calling. Let's start tweeting. Let's start pushing for the removal of these opinion outlets like Huffpo and MSNBC. Fight back, stop being pussies!

Why not as your 10000 liberals friends to explain why they are CONGRATULATING violence in their own camp?? Why not ask them to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their FELLOW LIBERALS.

If your movement is ignored, stamped on, subverted, what other text book 10 dollar words you want to steal from real revolutions, then it is your own fault. #violenceisunacceptable #holdliberalsaccountable

The MSM will not let the wrong opinions be heard, but they cannot control the net.

Hate leads to the dark side

This user gets it! We are given great tools with the precedent set by the left in punishing other political groups, and of course social media.

Those that brag the loudest when they win allow themselves to face the harshest punishments when they lose, especially now more than ever. They are trying to say they speak for all Americans with these violent riots. All the Americans I know aren't hateful like the left is.

THE LEFT ISNT MY PARTY. THEY DONT SPEAK FOR ME AND THEIR VIOLENCE WONT BE TOLERATED!

I understand this, but sitting back and letting this go on until it fizzles out isn't the answer. Like I said, I don't want the left to be like this. I want healthy opposition. Many different parties, many different ways of thinking. BUT VIOLENCE, RIOTS, DESTRUCTION IS NOT OKAY. And we must punish the criminals!! #JusticeForConservatism

shadeelae

This is why I wish the Internet was off limits to politicians, world over. I wish anonymous websites were more of a thing. Often, we can be too connected, but this is the best thing to solve the Liberal problem.

I'm trying to spread the word, but I can't do it alone. We need to come together. If we can meme someone into presidency we can meme #DemocratsForTerrorism or #DemocratsArentDemocratic into existence.

But every post I make gets slid, every time I put something on Twitter it's ignored. This requires a group effort. If everyone sits back now that Trump has won, we'll be no better than the Democrats with Hillary, and it'll end worse for us.

Virtue signalling whites who have been lied to by other races. Just like the EU tries to be the end all be all of how to run a country, they make other lands destroy the,selves to get into the "it club", so are liberal whites tricked into thinking they are scum from birth and need to destroy themselves to be accepted.

Liberalism, humanitarianism, racial sympathy, these are all white concepts.

look at these fucking degenerates. why are leftists such violent faggots

We need to get angry. We need to destroy them. Now is the time.

These are good tags, I'll try to incorporate them.

Make sure to:

1. Engage media of Facebook, Twitter, etc
2. Search popular tags and call out liberals condoning violence, or being violent
3. Use new tags and mix them in with popular liberal tags
4. As a personal rule, I don't really bring up history that isn't shocking and well known (like WW2) bc I find the people I target (young liberals) aren't well versed in history
5. When you follow a popular republican account, on their good posts make sure to see who is responding with supportive posts and follow them as well. Engage your fellow conservatives! Like this user said, we are stronger together.

Those are some tips I use, feel free to add more or do what you think works best.

Anyone here comfortable posting their Twitter for others to follow? Like, if you're account is user. Considering posting mine, if there's interest. Like I said, my account is only a few days old (Election night).

You're preaching to the choir, here. What I was saying is that, should this amorphous blob of liberal pussies gets a backbone, falling back on the idea that the police would simply mow them down for being "mud people," as that other user suggested, is silly.

Now feels like the only time we can do this, and not ruin it for future right wing generations.

Ah, you are right user. Personally, I don't want people to get hurt or killed by the police... But not because I'm morally opposed to this. If they do something illegal, if they attack others or attack cops, and they do get shot, well that's their own fault and they deserve it.

But I hope they see what they're doing wrong first, and make amends and try to heal as a party. I don't want to wipe an entire ideology out of existence, you feel, but they need to fix what they're doing. They need to take responsibility, and I think the only way they can start to heal is if we tear out the rotting foundation.

Is that an account or are you stating the obvious that fb is shit. I just go on it every so often to see what the average person is saying.
>4. As a personal rule, I don't really bring up history that isn't shocking and well known (like WW2) bc I find the people I target (young liberals) aren't well versed in history

I dont know about leaving out obscure history, you could show that you are smart and worldly person. Many of them dont know about popular history either, you can tell them that whites didnt just kill all the non whites.

Does this remind anyone else of a recent happening in the world?

...Ukraine.

Pretty much exactly the same scenario.

Exactly. It's now or never. This chance won't come again.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING

I said it on Twitter once, to... The info wars editor, I forget his name. Never got a response, figure if I keep pushing it I'll get rekt in replies that Russia is land grabbing. I genuinely believe Russia is doing the right thing tho. I feel bad for Ukraine and young Slavic people being tricked into thinking they need to abandon their history and become West European.

Didn't want to mention it here at first, so many anons will focus on one thing they dislike and either ignore you or engage you over that one point only.

You're probably right, I haven't tried honestly just something I thought of to leave history out. Maybe I'll try to bring it in when relevant and see how it goes. I'm just sick of hearing liberals talk about history with bias. If I have to hear one more thing about how so and so was gay and so and so was trans... They revise history where they please.

I enjoy telling liberals about the white slaves in Africa tho. They usually say we deserved it, or something. Scary how disassociated from reality and our country's founding morals they are. They protest black slavery and demand reparations, but where's the free white farmers in Africa riots?? Pathetic.

This is a great idea

Bump for you

Thank you anons. Stay stronk

It's only an idea so long as no one acts. We have to push this to social media and anywhere we can. We need to attack them, turn this "racist mysogenist hick" narrative against them. Let's call them "pseudo-intellectual radical terrorists"

Why are conservatives hypocrites? They call these protests riots yet when white kids are fucking up the streets for sports games and pumpkin parties then it's just them having a little fun?

The tea partiers and other conservatives were protesting like hell during 2008 and on, so what is the problem now? The fact that it's for YOUR candidate now?

>protesting like hell

What the left is doing is not protesting. It's violence, it's anarchy, it's destructive and evil. And why? Because your candidate didn't win.

come on lad, this is LARPING

youtube.com/watch?v=wy71YTmEle4

When someone here says trump will be an awful president I always respond the same: he will be awful for other countries like China or even Mexico, he will be a great president for Americans because he fucking cares about Americans, why can't this fucking lefties reason it this way? Its not the right time to think about races, sexuality (though some of them are mentally ill), it's about the lack of patriotism of the American people right now; they need to get it into their fucking skulls, America won the lottery with Donald, Americans will be better with Trump.

STOP!

MY ERECTION CAN ONLY GET SO HARD!

we need some comprehensive tags for this to be used on Twitter... Like, #terroristliberals and similar. If we can get them to use our tags when signalling out for verbal abuse, they'll be spread around quicker too

Thank you user. You're absolutely right. Liberals acting like identity politics defines an administration, when right now that is the silliest most trivial thing to focus on. Not even getting to the fact trump is better for gays than Hillary would have been.

Right now America is on the hard road to unity and rebuilding itself. And the left is focusing on pedophiles rights like they focused on gay marriage during a major recession.

seeing genuinely good people like Sean Hannity and Alex Jones almost cry from happiness on night makes this very much worth it. Hannity is now gearing up to #DrainTheMedia safely under a Trump administration. He's actively fighting back against anti trump flames and hate now too.

>I'm just sick of hearing liberals talk about history with bias. If I have to hear one more thing about how so and so was gay and so and so was trans... They revise history where they please.

Exactly, they always say nothing bad happened until white people came. Im not great at history either, forget lots of it, but i like to read and im not up my own ass and try to educate people.

If we can keep posting threads with these tags hopefully people will pick them up and start using them. We just need anons to create threads and put the tags in there. Maybe a general thread or something? It starts with Sup Forums, we'll have to build it here to spread it.

Jesus Mike really does have that permanent "You filthy fucking leftist parasite" grin on 24/7 doesn't he?