We need to IMPREGNATE ALL the liberal women now that they are down

This.

It's time to start poking holes in condoms.

No, that will make them reproduce. They are omega females, insane and indoctrinated. They may not repoduce to cleanse the gen poole. It would be wiser to give them advice on how to commit suicide in a subliminal way.

> impregnating a woman
No thank you

A big load of right-wing sperm in their wombs will correct their behavior.

no no...that's (((MGTOW))) faggotry. Make children

>3DPD

Haha not a chance.

attack the schools

Put a white baby in their womb otherwise Sambo Malik from Nigeria will do it for you.

with black cock?

Why?
So we can have more welfare dependent single mothers spewing out effeminate men and more "liberated" women?

ARE YOU READY TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER?!

LET'S GET READY TO LITERALLY TRRRREEEEEEEEMMMBBBLLLEEEE!

source?

BBC is getting too big for them to handle, they are about to break.
That's why lot of women turned to Trump this election.

I get it, we impregnate them "imprison" them and then tell them to fuck off and we raise them uncucked.

This.
All women want babies, there is no exception to this rule. You give a woman your dick and she will hope that the contraception fails; They will beg for it, but never aloud.

Use a fake name, seduce the whores of Babylon, spread the seed of gods chosen people. If your work is through the everlasting quest for the destruction of evil, your seed will at the least destroy the lives of evil women.

The children you father will either see the light, or be used by the light, as a wrath upon the heretics and apostates of freedom.

It is your national duty to impregnate whores.

Rape them. They want it deep down and they know it. It's making them insane being surrounded by effeminate numales all day. Just do it far away from where you live.

impregnating women and not long term bonding with them causes single mothers, single mothers live off welfare, abuse the state for money, abuse their children and produce defective offspring that is either a girl with daddy issues or a subhuman male beta cuck.

single mothers are absolute cancer to society. as long as the state finances and promotes single motherhood this cycle of dumb useless people reproducing low quality offspring that leeches off the state will continue infinitely until the system collapses.

you mean impregnate all the hot trump support chicks im in scottsdale and its nice to know i can bang so many hot chicks now all because of the god emperor alpha being elected

Have you losers deluded yourselves into thinking you arent kissless virgins?

You have to have sex to impregnate someone, unless you plan on raping.

>An original character by the artist tansuke. An immortal girl who sells her own flesh as meat. She has pink hair and a maid headdress.
This collaboration doujin says her full name is 高木 命 (Takagi Mikoto).

I shouldnt fuck up my sexual compass even more

>unless you plan on raping
But don't you know? Trump won, rape is legal now!

>It's time to start poking holes in condoms.
Why bother. Deeply inseminate them without, as your body was intended to do.

>They are omega females, insane and indoctrinated.
The key is the indoctrination - just because they have lost touch with reality does not mean the offspring will. They will serve as useful breeding stock.

>Make children
Has Sup Forums not complained for years that this is why "they" are doomed?

>with black cock?
This is why the family system is broken today - not because the cock is black, but because the owner of said cock refuses to sire their children.

>All women want babies, there is no exception to this rule. You give a woman your dick and she will hope that the contraception fails; They will beg for it, but never aloud.
It is their "power". By carrying your child, they "secure their bond" to their protector.

>single mothers are absolute cancer to society. as long as the state finances and promotes single motherhood this cycle of dumb useless people reproducing low quality offspring that leeches off the state will continue infinitely until the system collapses.
This is why you SHOULD support contraceptives. Every time I hear "no abortions", I hear the faint echo afterwards of "we wouldn't need abortions if contraceptives were universal".

Let them fuck and be infertile. Let them breed oblivion, instead of children.

>Have you losers deluded yourselves into thinking you arent kissless virgins?
You assume.
>You have to have sex to impregnate someone, unless you plan on raping.
And is that not what we are discussing?