Am i the only one who thinks Canadian shitposting is getting out of hand???? Should we do anything against it????

Am i the only one who thinks Canadian shitposting is getting out of hand???? Should we do anything against it????
Ill make a discord if anyone is interested in organizing ourselves to fix this ASAP

>Should we do anything against it????

Like what? The only thing you could do that would actually do anything is filter them.

Do that

Pic somewhat related

Sweep up all Canadian posters with a rake?

I don't know what you're suggesting.

well it'd be a start, wouldn't it? do you have a better idea?

Filter them

As I said it's literally the only thing you can do.

A new post aboot us eh?

They're melting down now that trump won. They're disappointed they got stuck with a massive cuck.

I'm jealous to say the least.

Hopefully we can turn this shit back around but it seems unlikely.

We're completely over run with chinks.

No, but we need a final solution of sorts, filtering them won't help, newfags will not filter them, so in like 5 months Canadians will have adoctrinated millions of posters, you won't know what flag has a Canadian mentality so you wont be able to filter anymore

Stay obsessed

Canada culture is part of Sup Forums culture

We are the only reasonable people in this alt-right circlejerk

ALERT

Don't respond to Canadians unless you are just posting to tell other people not to respond to Canadians

ALERT

Sorry Jamal, you have to go back

Blame the fucking Toronto chinks. They're relentless and have been making us look bad for a while. We can't even have a Canadian nationalism thread without them showing up and driven it into the ground.

please nuke Toronto and Vancouver

> mongrel saying Canada is getting out of hand.
Tell me whats it like living in a third world shithole. Brazil is a better country then Argentina will ever hope to be. A nation of manlets.

This would solve so many fucking problems.

>argentina
>not white
>lost a war to a country where knives are illegal
>the island was next door to you and across the ocean from them
>probably butthurt because spain didn't want to make rape babies with your ancestors

>we need a final solution of sorts

Like fucking what? Do you want Hiro to ban Canadian ips? There's nothing you can do, get over it.

Only if you nuke Seattle and Portland

That could work too, but how do we know they wont adoctrinate the rest of the internet?
We need a finaler solution.

Also, please remember not to respond to Canadians unless is to tell other people not to respond to Canadians

we got rid of our nukes in 1984 :(

Are you trolling or being sarcastic or something?

Or are you just autistic

He's probably a mud blood. Hating on Canadians to try to fit in.

>canada
>catches fire
>"if you put out the fire it wins"
>dont evacuate the people from the burning city
>refuse international help
>fast forward one month
>everyone think it was already put out
>nah, still burning
>bring firefighters from south fucking africa
>have to teach them to use hoses
>your PM turned a national disaster into a """progressive""" statement
>still no weed

you cucked to levels that shouldn't even be possible

Oh, i get it now, i thought you sounded syrupy, when did you immigrate south?

Day of the Rake. Leafocaust when?

>GIB

well, im a nigger

canuck modss

You should become an hero

HiroshimaB00tamusmaximus should just ban the whole fucking country to be honest

see?
cant post "e-d-i-t i-d-s"

We merely let it burn because it is the fate of all leafs.

On a different topic, which one of us is white, I didn't look in a mirror today so you'll have to remind me?

I went to Canada once and it seemed like they were about 20 years behind the US. We went into McDonald's just to get something to eat real quick and they don't even put paper wraps on their straws. They just sat there in a dispenser where anyone could touch them. No wonder they have such a high rate of HIV.

Montreal should be nuked before all

You're just jelly because your country never was white and never will be

A simply leaf would point out that HIV doesn't transmit from oral contact. I'm a bit more worldly so I know that burgers use straws to ensure that semen has a path to the vagina through all the fat folds, so I understand the confusion. The real reason we have a high rate of HIV is all the fagets.

The fuck you talking about? Straws are in paper. And how the fuck is HIV in relation with people touching straws? HIV spreads by bloodstream. Fucking Alabama Nigger

>Let's make this website my safe space.
Fuck off.

you tell me

>he thinks that we havent tried that already with austrailians

guess what theres still abos in this board

cut your nails, you are embarassing our flag

I agree. They want to be Australia but there is just no fucking way. Australia has shitposting down to an art form. How can they even compete?

syrup niggers will self deport now they are no longer paid by soros

>usando wifi en la villa

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>no tiene netbook conectar

esas todavia andan?

las malvinas son canadiense

>se come las eses
D10S/D10S argentine poster

what do you expect from a fucking leaf?

lel
no se, escuche que estaban re bloqueadas igual, tenian un linux especial (no jueguitos), con mil filtros para internet, aunque alguna vez vi un post en taringa para desbloquearlas... y supongo que si le reinstalabas el OS las dejas como nuevas, no?

escuche que las "chipeaban" y las usaban para jugar al counter

You are melting down now that trump won

hey leaf, you havent proved your whiteness

so, I have to assume youre a nigger straight out of africa

nigger