Hill Shill here. I honestly can't think of one good thing about Trump being president...

Hill Shill here. I honestly can't think of one good thing about Trump being president. Can you name one good thing about a Trump presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fall2014BPEA_Kowalski.pdf
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/07/28/overwhelming-evidence-that-obamacare-caused-premiums-to-increase-substantially/#77f8da7646e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're out of a job.

there wont be a war with russia

Do you know why Trump supporters were saying the like that he tells it like it is?

Don't have to see Hillary lel

Until Putin tweets something that makes Trump mad. And there may not be war with Russia but Trump has plenty of other countries on his shit list.

Term limits.

Faggots like you are dead inside and contemplating suicide.

Mitch McConnell already said no. I doubt he'll get far with that, if he even still supports it.

You will have to go back

he's not a girl

Triggered leftists.

Despite what Alex Jones says, no. I actually live a pretty decent life both family and career wise.

Also a Hillshill so serious answer: he may actually stand up to establishment republicans and get the party to finally drop shit ideas like the religious right. Well, ignoring that Pence as his VP

The same "Jews" who would've controlled Hillary, will now control Trump. Feel better?

You're back here as a Hill Shill...Sup Forums already won

Getting rid of the TPPA

And that's just one thing off the top of my head. Many of the policies he has proposed are excellent.

>he kicked a nigger out of the white house.

Except that he's not. Just look at the people that he's considering for his cabinet. He is literally consider the head of the GOP for his chief of staff. He is not going to drain the swamp by any means.

A fag like you is butthurt

We're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning.

It made Democrats wake the fuck up and now their all scrambling to run actual progressives for office and throwing out the old establishment garbage.

Imho the best thing about a trump presidency is that he's not Hillary, I would have voted for quite literally any other democrat but you just had to pick the most corrupt warmongering peice of shit hilldabeast.

Barack Obama is one of the best presidents in modern history, if not of all time.

>Can you name one good thing about a Trump presidency?

Hillary isn't president

someone finally tackling the gap between rich and poor

pence is trumps insurance policy
if you kill trump you have a pence president

The literal storyline...

Obama insults Trump at $100k USD per plate dinner saying he would never be president.

Fast forward two years, Donald Trump has taken the man who insulted him's job and house.

Biggest tax cuts in U.S history

Do you really believe that shit? He is like the male version of Sarah Palin.

He can administrate a successful enterprise.

hillshills btfo

HILLSHILLS GETTING BTFO

EVEN IF TRUMP STARTS THE APOCALYPSE IT WAS WORTH IT

The best thing about Trump being president?
>he is not Hillary

He is not hillary

You'll be unemployed

How is that a good thing? If anything Taxes should be going up and expenditures should be going down. We are in too much debt already. Trump is going to increase spending while also trying to cut taxes, that doesn't work.

what the fuck are you smoking lad

Well, we've been winning so much.

But I haven't gotten tired of winning yet.

Hes going to repeal Obamacare or at least minimize its effect. This will help millions of Americans afford the healthcare they have by reducing their premiums and deductibles.

White men are back in charge. We built this peaceful and prosperous society by worshipping christ. If you wanna come here and reap the benefits while worshiping satan, you will be hanged

These riots.

Your tears.

I am gainfully employed.

Obama is almost as bad as Hill, he allowed her to rape libya.
Not to mention the fact that he conducts drone strikes in 11 separate countries

say it with me

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Yeah 20 million people no longer having health insurance sounds like a great plan.

I would love to see you talk to anyone in public like that. I'd like to just see you not sperg out in an actual physical conversation with someone, but if you truly managed to be such an ass sincerely I'd be really impressed.

Hes made libshits go insane thats good enough for me.

And people paying $1400+ a month in premiums because of poor fags is okay with you?

And you think that Trump is going to stop that? He openly criticizes Obama for leaving Iraq. He's not anti-war, and if anything he's unpredictable. I can see him passive aggressively attacking some country because someone made him mad.

>Until Putin tweets something that makes Trump mad.

Nice meme.

>sayut to muh fayce!

>Until Putin tweets something that makes Trump mad.

It'll be solved with a battle of the presidents, where Russia and USA pick a wrestler and the loser has to shave their head or something.

-his plan for healthcare reform that causes more competition bringing down the price rather then what we currently have with obamacare that has a 15k deductible now keep in mind people who get this are poor and cannot afford healthcare so 15k is a shit load to them and even to someone who is middle class but even more to them

-his plan on taxation of foreign produced goods making it more expensive to produce in china for some products causing them to have to ship production back

the fact that russia established relations with us and can now trade commercial goods bringing down the price of things we use every day like oil and wood

Unless you're a faggot or a tranny yourself, in which case this conversation is pointless, the religious right isn't that bad. SJWs make them out to be way worse than they actually are.

He was opposed to the war in Iraq but he was against leaving because he knew that leaving would cause a power vacuum which is exactly what happend.

Not even to me. I could not care less. Really. Y'all need mushrooms.

That's not a real number. The truth is insurance premiums went up 5% -8%. Mine actually has stayed the same for the last 2 years. It's not across the board increases. And really we need the uninsured to have insurance because they raise the rates for us all when they can't afford to pay for their medical care.

>And you think that Trump is going to stop that? He openly criticizes Obama for leaving Iraq

For leaving precipitously. We had a responsibility there. Instead obongo went off and destabilised the whole region.

TRUMP has stated in his first 100 days in office he wants to bring forth something to introduce term limits. This is an issue that the left and right can agree on and will go along way in regaining control of our country. Name one reason you would be against this idea?

>because it would make Trump look good

>Y'all need mushrooms.

Whatever fungas brain.

He one day might grab each and every one of you by the pussy.

TARIFFS ON TRADE IS GONNA INCREASE ALL THE PRICES AT WALMART, COST OF LIVING FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS IS GONNA RISE AS A DIRECT RESULT

UNSKILLED JOBS THAT ARE OUTSOURCED TO THE LOWEST BIDDER WERE NEVER MEANT TO STAY IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES

1. That you lost.

nah, McConnell has basically stated he will be an assfaggot cuck and oppose term limits and not cooperate with the wall (he said border security, which means he won't actually want the wall).

plz do not bully the pence. he's a babe

No, thats not how it works dingus. When they dont have insurance and cant pay for medical care, they have to cash pay with the doctor which is significantly cheaper. When you have insurance, simple things cost more because you have to pay every person along the way with the insurance company; poor people not paying their damn bills that are completely removed from insurance doesnt just get passed on to you. Cash pay in general is always cheaper. It doesnt affect Insurance plans. Insurance companies can keep the cost low by not taking risky patients and poor people.

>brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fall2014BPEA_Kowalski.pdf
Here you go bud do some reading
> forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/07/28/overwhelming-evidence-that-obamacare-caused-premiums-to-increase-substantially/#77f8da7646e3
If you don't want to read too much

That is supporting war. Not to mention that he has NO idea what the fuck he's talking about. He's a business man, he has no foreign policy or military experience. I don't claim to know the answer, but putting someone as incompetent and hot headed as him in charge of a Military sounds like a recipe for disaster.

>UNSKILLED JOBS THAT ARE OUTSOURCED TO THE LOWEST BIDDER WERE NEVER MEANT TO STAY IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES

Because you say so?

Hey, I'm on the left and I've found some positives. According to his policy, Trump is going to be really aggressive on getting the economy going. There will be all sorts of jobs from infrastructure (skill trade), to finance. Believe it or not, that wealth has a multiplying effect which should create more wealth and jobs. It should work, so you'll probably be getting a good job and life soon. This is at the expense of the environment and a social safety net, which is why people need to come together and think about ways to help each other. This will be a much easier sell once the better jobs come back. They really have a good chance of coming back, if the protests calm down. They probably will, if the republicans can stop getting offended by them saying things like "They're just a bunch of babies". It's still not my favourite way of doing things, but it is what it is.

Why the scare-quotes? If not actually Jews, then use their fucking name. It's suckers of Jesus cock who actually run the corporations and government. When you talk like a stormfag and use old Garrison drawings, you discredit yourself.

It shows the DNC that their bullshit will not be tolerated. Bernie won the candidacy and was robbed by the corrupt. Trump for life you bleeding-heart pussy.

why are unskilled jobs bad?
some of them are pretty good.

>one good thing about a Trump presidency?
Sure, it's not a Hitlery presidency

You have no idea about what you're talking about. The massive expense doesn't come from the uninsured visiting the doctor. It comes from not going to the doctor for 15 years, and then winding up the hospital with end stage cancer and then the hospital having to eat the cost of the care. Hospitals can't turn people away, the cost comes in when people go to the hospital with major issues that they can't afford to pay for and the Hospital HAS to care for them.

WALL

neoliberalism is dead, and identity politics killed it.

long live the NEW face of the democratic party; this time, he actually IS a muslim communist with ties to islamic radicallism!

It wasn't electing someone that's qualified to me. It was about electing someone different. I don't think Trump will be as bad as everyone is saying. I don't think he will be the "fascist" everyone thinks he will be. I do believe if people really didn't want Trump then they should've put out an alternative that's not candidate that's trying to use the pussy card to get elected. No experience is better than bad experience in my opinion.

>IS GONNA INCREASE ALL THE PRICES AT WALMART,

I don't shop at walmart.

Apparently he wont repeal Obamacare?

Johnson supporter here, but I generally line up with Dems more than GOP.

Here's what I think:

1. Legalizing marijuana. Trump is in favor of, at least, allowing the states to decide (giving up federal power), so states where it is legalized will be able to operate and store money in banks.

2. Term limits on Congress. This is something that is ABSOLUTELY needed, but no member of Congress is going to propose it, of course. If Trump can actually do this, that alone would make 4 years of Trump worth it IMO.

3. Trump is a result of anti-government sentiment. Our current regime is failing, we need change. Unlike Clinton, Trump has no mind-to-mouth filter, and he will intentionally or unintentionally reveal important issues and inefficiencies in the federal government.

4. Trump is more socially liberal. He has expressed opposition to the Drug War, which Clinton still moronically supports; he wants a more nuanced view of the issues surrounding student loan debt; he wants to get rid of arbitrary laws and regulations on individuals.

Who says the economy isn't going? Why do Republicans all act like we are in the midst of the great depression? The economy is doing just fine, unemployment is low. Trump's idea is trickle down economics which doesn't work.

MCCONNELL IS BASICALLY PRESIDENT NOW, THAT SILLY TURTLEFACED FUCK

REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT IN CONGRESS ESSENTIALLY GOT A PRESIDENT WHO WILL SIGN THEIR BILLS VS OBAMA WHO WAS BLOCKING THEM, REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT IS STILL BETTER THAN DEMOCRAT ESTABLISHMENT

THE INDISPUTABLE WIN WITH TRUMP THATS ALREADY CERTAIN WAS BLOWING OUT THE LIBERAL SOCIAL AGENDA AND THE MEDIA, THAT ALONE WAS WORTH HIS WINNING

He makes weak faggots literally shake with anger and fear

I love it

>obama's health insurance scam comes to an end
>TPP, NAFTA out the door
>a SCOTUS that will protect the 2nd amendment
>Strong foreign image
>Crooked Hillary doesn't get to continue selling our country out for her own personal gain
The list goes on and on and on

>he has no foreign policy
nice meme

Trump got things done before he was even elected. People are treating him very seriously, and right now it looks like he's ready to get shit done

He will make america great again.

Don't assume that all Democrats are liberals. The Democratic party most certainly is not dead. This was a surprise win that occurred because we had a bad candidate. But, the demographics point to a country that will be far more left leaning and progressive in the coming decade(s).

Stagnant wages and average 1.5% GDP under obongo. It's pretty shit.

Its pretty funny Obama does nothing and gets Nobel Peace prize like first month in office. Trump stops ww3 from sparking off with Russia before stepping foot in the white house and not a peep from the nobel committee and the left is pissed.

What is good about the Republican agenda? Honestly, pretty much everything they do is abhorrent to me.

yeah the world is now run by elon musk and peter thiel. Despite all the dumb cuck trump voters, the elites will enjoy the benefits

Sup Forums fags mysitify me. They hate Obama for droning brown people and praise hitler.

You're quite delusional if you think there would have been one anyway.

Given how often he outright lied, obfuscated, misremembered, or otherwise told it almost precisely unlike it is...no, I don't, exception of course the possibility that they're just really, really stupid.

It's funny that you think he can do that while still maintaining any support from the Republican party.

>Getting rid of the TPPA

Right, that thing that the POTUS has no power over.

this

And his win in addition to Brexit are inspiring Europeans to end the globalism/world order meme. People are waking up.

this too. Developing countries are thriving, the West is (or was) slowly going to shit

>VS OBAMA WHO WAS BLOCKING THEM,

You got it backwards. Obongo doubled the national debt but thanks to republican obstruction that's all he could do.

the establishment and the aren't fair, and a lot of people don't want to believe Hillary would have been the cause of nuclear holocaust or a global conflict