Shillary couldn't stop crying at her rally after losing to Trump

>After learning about her shocking loss to President-elect Donald Trump, Clinton reportedly 'couldn't stop crying.'

>Best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV that once the former first lady learned she had really lost to Trump, she called one of her friends crying.

>Klein did not reveal who her longtime female friend was during the interview, but he also revealed Clinton apparently blamed FBI Director James Comey for her stunning loss.

>'Eventually her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the director of the FBI, for her loss — and this I don't understand exactly — and the president of the United States for not doing enough,' Klein stated.

>'She said: 'Well, she felt, Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what (former President) Bill (Clinton) said.'

She knows exactly what she's fucking doing. She's blaming James Comey for doing his job so that her drones can get him out of office.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, almost forgot the article...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html

comey is on his way out anyway, he shit the bed not once but twice on the classified email. both parties and the entire FBI want that faggot gone. getting elected was her get out of jail free card, now that that ship has sailed, her troubles are just beginning.

heheheh

Hearing this story and seeing her "concession" speech the next day, it's the most human that I've seen Hillary act perhaps ever.

She was inhuman to the point of disbelief, and bought into her own narrative and hype. She must have really believed that she was destined for the Presidency. She lost everything she worked her whole life for, all because she is a dishonest liar who lost her humanity a long time ago.

I hope this loss reawakens the human being that she once was, and she can live out her remaining days in peace. The American people gave her exactly the loss she deserved, and God protected America by ensuring that she stayed away from the Presidency.

That or she simply was too sick due to parkinsons and stress

and women want to be held to our standards. if a man cried all night and didn't concede, leaving his supporters out in the cold he would be stripped of his honor and called a pussy because he couldnt stop crying enough to face the public.

everyone uses the kid gloves on these women and pats them on the back to console them.

Kek, I guess she is human after all.

>mfw

She has Albright-Salzmann's syndrome, it's fatal.

Don't be so sure. It's a good actor.

How can Comey even be removed?

The president can't fire him and he's on a set term.

>called one of her friends
>friends
Fake.

>(((Salzmann)))
Soros would have given her the antidote if she'd managed to bring him the presidency.

>her longtime female friend
Is it Queen Latifah? I think its Queen Latifah

>He also said Clinton apparently blamed FBI Director James Comey for her loss, as he reopened investigation into her emails 11 days before election

APOLOGIZE

Man you're a fucking faggot

>I hope this loss reawakens the human being that she once was, and she can live out her remaining days in peace.

That was pretty deep, user.

However, corrupt politicians, like Hillary, KNOW decent, empathetic people, like you, exist, and they survive and thrive by manipulating the very same emotions that make you such a decent person, for their own personal gain.

Fuck that cunt, user. She was incompetent, corrupt, and completely unworthy of the support of decent people like you.

This could actually be true since Hillary didn't came to her campaign's party that night instead she sent Spirit-Cooking-man over.

Walking back to my car this evening, I was listening to NPR, and they were reporting a historical piece about Hillary Clinton's political career, and they basically said at the end that her political life is over. This was her last stop.

Trump basically politically cockblocked her political career. Felt many smuggies as I listened to it.

When Podesta told everyone to go home while everyone knew there was less than an hour until the election would be called, I figured she either killed herself or this.

>her political life is over.
kek, not so sure of that, but it almost sounds like NPR is trying to kiss the ring.

>her political life is over. This was her last stop.
Thank god for that. I don't want to see her bitch face ever again.

Expected a recount demand myself.

I knew when she cancelled her speech at 3 am was because she was crying/losing her shit. She wouldn't have been able to keep it together. Can't wait to see her public execution.

That cunt doesn't know how to cry

Good. He should be out of office for the bullshit he pulled in July. He should also be out of office for reopening the case so publicly. He should ALSO be out of office for reclosing the case the Sunday before the election.

She was guilty, and Comey was hedging his bets on both sides in order to hopefully not spurn anybody.

Nah. She's making moves for her daughter to become a Senator at this point. We are looking at the beginnings of a Dynasty if they have their way.

But HRC will never be the face of anything again.

The president can indeed fire the FBI director and, no, there is no term.

>Comey was hedging his bets on both sides in order to hopefully not spurn anybody.
This tbqh. That shit he pulled with opening the investigation and quietly saying she was still not indictable when it was too late and the damage was already done was fucking genius.

*reopening

Who wants a President that needs a poo van to get around in.

She also was the epitome of today's feminist self entitlement.

Who knows maybe if she'd focused on policy and showed she actually cared about Americans, she probably would've won.

I don't know lads. She's still an old, frail lady. Did she belong in the White House? By many measures fuck no. But she's still an experienced politician who, if it hadn't been for her awful character, would have loved to be in, and would have gained, the POTUS throne.

2c

wtf I love James Comey now

Incorrect.

They can only serve a 10 year term unless congress give special permission.

No FBI director has ever been removed. A few resigned.