Tactics and Strategy

I think that we should be exploiting divisions within the left at this point. They are weakened and there is a lot of blame going around.

One key thing to focus on is the undercurrent among "people of color" blaming white women for electing Trump. We need to amplify this wedge so that white women start experiencing leftist vitriol spewed at them. This will help to make more white women racially aware.

We need to turn the factions against each other. They can be fucking vicious. Let's have them turn on each other. It is a lot easier to encourage them to cannibalize themselves and to foment discord than it is to fight them directly.

Just a thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hammer home how the Latino community and black community are freaked out about spirit cooking.

Get white liberals to attack their religion. That will trigger a huge backlash.

Having Sup Forums sock puppet leftists attacking latinos for following the oppressive and patriarchal Catholic Church is not a bad idea. Left wing atheists could also attack Latinos for believing in voodoo and superstition. After all its 2016!

We need to start flooding twitter and facebook with our own ridiculous false flag attacks

every time i go on facebook or twitter there are screencaps of tweets with fabricated stories about notes with "nigger" put on cars, graffiti written in washable paint on doors, muslims having hijabs pulled off. they are all false and have been fabricated to create a climate of fear and justification for violence.

we need to combat this. we need to start posting pictures of signs on our cars that say outlandish things like "trump is president now, dumb dumb. i get to hate you and you cant do anything about it. this is 100% a real hate crime!!" We need to make their attempts at false flagging look as ridiculous as they really are. we need to start posting ridiculous stories that are clearly false and attention-seeking in the tone of a liberal victim.

All you need is right here.

remember to use hashtags like #trumpsamerica #day1 #day1intrumpsamerica

Somwthing like "white whore" would be more effective and less contrived. "White bitch", something like that.

twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

this is all the shit im talking about.
it really has legs
it's spreading fast and everyone believes it
we have to stop it before it becomes a talking point and justification for violence in the leftist community

Good resource. Right now even some of the left wing are fed up with political correctness. We need to get the hard core Tumblrtards, BLM protesters, and SJW's to start fighting with the leftists who think that the speech policing and safe spaces have gone too far.

i dont think we should post them from a true republican perspective. no one will care if white people are getting them same "threats" and "messages"

the only way to combat their current false flag is to flood the market with more false flags written and composed just like theirs but pushed beyond the realm of believability. we need to pose as leftists and blacks blacks being "attacked." we need to make the ones people care about now blend in and disappear in the flood of similar but also dumb false flags

I like it.

those are the current false flags being pushed by leftists. they are all over facebook and twitter.

the millennial idiots are eating it up, and we need to cut it off immediately. they are all lies, and we have to flood it with our own idiotic but nearly indistinguishable false flags that make all of them look attention-seeking and foolish

People care about white kids

I dislike this, easy to spin as

>Alt-Right is mocking PoC oppression; and it's horrible.

Force them to play by their rules. Either everything reported must be believed, and then they have to abandon this point and the conversation shifts to

>Well, there are assholes on all sides...

Or they demand scrutiny that their stories will not hold up to.

That guide is from Saul Alinsky, mentor to Killary and a grade A kike. It is one of things that got us here today. It can be used to get us back.

we need things like pictures of graffiti on windows saying "niggers get out" where you can see the photographer in the reflection holding the paint markers used to write the grafiti

they need to be nearly indistinguishable but veritably false and stupid

Just pointing out that an ambulance responded to a fake assault while someone else had a heart attack.

I agree wholeheartedly. We must set up fresh sock puppet accounts and play a character. One day you can be a 400 lb pansexual with pink hair, on another you can be a fierce womyn of color, and on another a numale artist.

we just need to make sure the Sup Forums autists don't run rampant with twitter accounts like "PepeTheRAcistFrog" and laughably obvious attempts at mimicry

Lets push an idea from the perspective of black women that Hillary betrayed them/ us all and should be prosecuted for her crimes because white women cause all the problems and shouldnt get away with it and if she hadnt been investigated for her crimes which her privelige and corruption got her out of Trump wouldnt be president. She should go to jail.

Etc.

It won't matter if they do.
If you are playing your part correctly, you will react to pepe posters the same way a leftist would.

we can also spin the narrative that 29% of latinos voted for trump

turn the blacks against the latinos

I don't think that is ubtle enough to be believable. Just my opinion.

I downloaded that book a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to leaf through it yet.

That is an excellent idea.

>ubtle enough
*subtle enough

This.

Anything to plant the seed of doubt. Also reverse examples, receipts with "I spit in your food you white piece of shit" or similar.

Paint the left as the liars and violent leftists they are

White Liberals: "Latinos voted for Trump because they're religiously backward"

Black people: "White women betrayed us and need to be raped." "Now who gonna pay for my 6 kids?"

Latinos: "Black people didn't turn out in large numbers like they did for Obama and now I'm being deported."

Normies: Point out the obvious and true fact that many people that voted for Obama switched to Trump because the liberal establishment didn't change shit.

Muslims: "I might as well shoot up a gay club since everyone thinks I will anyway."

They'll eat each other alive.

the numbers are accurate, we just need to use a narrative like:

"the latinos just want republican favor and are willing to betray the blacks to get it"

we get to have the blacks attack the latinos. blacks and latinos are close enough on the oppression continuum that all non-black and non-hispanic groups will have a hard time choosing sides and this will hopefully fracture things further

this is how it's done. select a narrative and enemy for each community. the muslim one is obviously an extreme example, but i think blacks hate muslims enough that you could turn muslims against them

That is good as well, but it won't get leftists to fight each other. I think that it is very important that we exploit divisions among the leftists and have them tear eachother apart.

For example on Bill Maher tonight, he brought up what cancer political correctness is. I thought that the woman on the panel was going on have a stroke. We need to amplify these disagreements.

Yeah. I got nothing good for muslims. Maybe just plain old racism against black people? Telling women to cover up?

Have black sock puppet accounts accuse Latino twatter users of trying to whitewash their tan skin trying to be white.

good thought!

muslims telling "sluts" to cover up

calling slut walks haram
criticizing their gods like beyonce for dressing like sluts on tv
criticizing sjws for their colored, exposed hair

it's a shame this is just the fucking three of us and all of these ideas will die with this thread

Actually I would agree. But we are just throwing around ideas. Plenty of room for growth.

We could even create a false statistic that over 50% of latinos didnt vote at all, so for the ones that did thats a huge number. Ofcourse we realise by now that Libs dont bother to fact check things on their own side and we know their side is only dictated by who is the most oppressed and thats going to be blacks by default so theres potential there.

How about: Christian blacks are slaves to the white man's religion. An blacks that do not convert to Islam are uncle toms.

Everyone with a troll account needs to start something about Black Friday. About how black is deemed negative (because it's not white).

>uncle toms.
I like that. That triggers the fuck out of people.

Get white SJWs talking about how black guys like DBZ because of internalize racism (Aryan SSJ). Black dudes love DBZ (I do) and white girls love talking down to everyone to tell them why their taste is wrong.

g-guys are we the jews now?

the last thing we want is any black person believing that and converting to a religion that explicitly calls them to acts of violence lol

White women cannot be trusted. This is clearly seen in how the majority of them voted for Trump. Why did we want a white woman as our president again?

make sure to start fresh fake accounts and stay in character. Start getting leftists to re-tweet your posts.

>somalionbridgeofshiptellingcaptainphillipswearethejewsnow.jpg

We are literally the rebels after blowing up the death star at this point. The left is one their last legs

kek
also, nice digits

rebel scum

White women absolutely can be trusted. Trump doesn't get elected without them, we at least owe giving them a chance for that

This will be the time to destroy the "Latino/hispanic" name branding shot once and for all so they can't be a real voting block anymore

agreed

No. Just do nothing, and let them lose social capital by rioting and destroying businesses.

I think OpenSociety is trying to bait us into conducting a psyop so they can blame it on us. At this point, we don't even need to nudge the left. They are destroying themselves and their credibility. What we need to do is actually develop a strategy to bring some of them over to our side.

That is truly devious. I like how you think.

This is good. Lefty elitists love trashing Catholicism and Christianity.

I was suggesting a path of "logic" to use against liberal minorities, not implying that women weren't useful to us

We tried something like this last night but the discord got taken over by some larp-ass faggot who avoids using contractions and tries too hard to be a character. Someone gave him admin rights and he brought in "workhorses" and at that point I figured fuck this gay shit

>yfw this board is truly full of autism

You do not stop attacking when the prey is injured. You stop when it is dead.

Besides, we are just talking about ways to accelerate and exacerbate pre-existing divisions in the left wing.

well, this thread is not like that.

what are your ideas?

spicy

>tfw never felt enough motivation to create fake accounts and mature them
>can never take part in the plots and hijinks
Sad!

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, kiddos.

I guess if I had to propose a long-term goal it'd be to spread feelings of inadequacy in nonwhites around Tumblr and such. Someone suggested that in the chat and it seemed like a good idea but it would take quite a long time.

No time like the present to start, rather than lamenting missed opportunities.

Ok, many ops goin on here. We need to attack on all fronts. How do we bring down liberal professors while were at it? Universities need purged so bad. How we doing with the media? I haven't checked CNN ect twitters since the win...

patience is key

How many years did it take for the hippies of the 60's to completely dominate our culture?

nothing worth doing is easy or quick

The left is killing themselves. Did you watch the Real Time stream. Every time the three white liberal men made sensible suggestions to win elections the feminist cunt, black celebrity and old SJW emotionally blackmailed them into silence. Post-modernist cant entertain an opposing opinion for one second cause its a religion.

SJWs are doing the rights job for them. They demonized white men, are now demonizing white women, will soon demonize minorities who don't agree with them. Christ if the right change one or two things they'd destroy the left in the midterms too.

Students need to start making such onerous demands that the professors actually become frustrated. We need to accelerate the lunacy on college campuses so that the faculty actually revolts.

> What we need to do is actually develop a strategy to bring some of them over to our side.

This guy gets it.

I say we just play the waiting game. Millenials will become more conservative as they grow older and see how little their liberalism has helped them in earning jobs and financial stability.

Checked.

As a Latin American I can confirm we guys are as different from each other as Americans and Canadians can get, or Germans and Englishmen. Start branding them separately, use false flag Latino-to-Latino attacks to instigate some retarded lefty empty nationalism on Cubans, Mexicans, Dominicans, and so on, make them feel the "Latino" label is too vague and doesn't mean shit.

Wish the same thing could be done with niggers but, they don't know their own fathers, much less their ancestry.

Too many Cis-white male professors. Once they start fearing for their jobs their tunes will change.

so much this

That episode was like a how- to guide for dissecting the left wing in the US. It is going to be so easy to cause infighting and division.

The snake eats itself my nigga

We need to do the CIS attacks on them then.

Well since LGBTQIA people are 25% of the population they should be 25% of the professors and staff.

White men should not even be allowed to teach. Their mere presence in the classroom is a stark reminder of white privilege, the patriarchy, and institutional racism. They make the classroom and oppressive environment. Even the so called liberal ones are oppressors because they used the benefits of the white patriarchal system to become professors.

>and oppressive environment
*an oppressive environment