Protesters are down the road for me

Protesters are down the road for me.
I really need to get milk.
If they stop and hit my car is it legal if I creep forward and hope they move out of the way?
It would be an act of self-defense or property protection right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
youtube.com/watch?v=kjLy71Y34r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just walk or bike to the store. If you jump in your car, you're asking for happenings.

Depends on the state. Some areas recognize your car in the same way as your house, meaning an attack on your vehicle is no different than an assault on your home.

From what I know of you Americans, they hit and threaten you, you got full right to run them over trying to run away.

Make sure to get it in video too for proof.

run them the fuck over if they surround your car

I'm interested to know about it too.

These fucks aren't allowed to block the road, can I just give em a 10-second warning and start mowing em down?

This.

I openly advocate for legal self defense. Run the coons over.

you really need milk at 9pm?

the protest is like a hindred people, wait fice seconds for them to shamble by you pathetic waste of skin

Go towards them as if you expect them to move. The moment they surrond your car, hit the gas. When you are 'safe,' as in down 2 or 3 blocks from them, call the cops. Tell them you didn't want to die and feared for your life. Do not give them a warning or threaten them.

This will work in most states.

Just roll down the window and show them your gun. You do have one right?

Why do you need the milk so badly?

Just plow through them. Remove your plates first so you don't go to jail

This is correct. Do you think you'd be forced, by law, to be dragged out of your car and possibly be murdered? Hit the gas and gtfo.

If you feel they are a threat to you or any other passengers in your vehicle its 100% legal and justified.

Go splatter some pavement apes, for the good of all mankind.

>Going exposed on foot or on bicycle during a happening.

You trying to get our friend here killed?

> If they stop and hit my car
Buy a car with strong bumper and just run them over if anything happens.

What state ? If there's stand your ground , just take your gun,if you get attacked cap the nigger,

>land of the free home of the brave

I need milk but im too ascared of hipsters

Don't stop. Go over the speed limit if you have too. It's common knowledge that you don't stop at stop signs when in the ghetto. If you it someone you can play it off as an accident. Plus they will be too busy with the protest. I would suggest just not getting milk. But if you have too remeber that it's your life over theirs. Td:lr don't get milk but if you do than don't stop. If they try to block your car don't stop. If they don't move out of your way than their loss. You can't let them jeopardize your safety. They will probably move out of the way. Liberals don't have the balls . But in the rare chance they do then again it's their fault for being a dumbass.

GET.
A.
GUN.

How many of you fucking cucks don't have a measure of self-defense? I don't care how much you work out, a throng of nig-nogs would murder you.

just go your your local fagbar if you want milk that bad you raging faggot

Duct Tape'em. Taking them off completey is time consuming and obvious red flag.

>drinking "milk" i.e. pus blood and antibiotics

I seriously hope you don't do this

pretend to be gay and you will be fine unless you find some horny homos who find you hot.

Give them a 20 second head start. The second those apes get cranky though and bash your car, literally mad max: chimp road all over them. As your car is covered in nigger blood, drive to the store and call for the police in your car in the parking lot. (best solution)

If you feel unsafe you have every right to run them over.

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

Actually, better idea. How about you go around with a wad of cash so that you can bribe "protesters" not to attack.

Dude you literally have a free pass to kill and murder them. If shit hits the fan say they gave you a panic attack because them beating on the car screaming at you brought back horrifying memories of your abusive father, or something equally retarded.

This. Don't even think twice. But srsly do you really need milk? Like how bad do you need it? Wtf are you gonna do with that milk?

Proceed normally. Slow down for the crowd if they're in the street, but make it obvious you're wanting to drive through. If *anyone* hits your car (especially with a bat), you can gun it and run over the fuckers. At least here in Kansas. Castle Doctrine is a beautiful beautiful law. My neighbor is a cop and told me that's what he'd do if he was in that situation. Of course we also have guns here, too, and are legally protected if we're protecting ourselves, our property, or our family.

This. Buy a huge truck and fortify it, get a collection of assault guns and learn how to use them in case you're forced to move on foot.

Only then will you be ready to get the milk.

Wouldn't having duct tape over your plates be just as suspicious as taking them off?

Also, on the same note, how are those fucking license plate covers that make your plate completely illegible even legal?

Do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjLy71Y34r8

You mean 10 seconds for them to bust out your window?
Cause OP is a milk drinker.

they aren't legal, but cops have to find you and spend the time to deal with your bullshit

OP you need this

Not hipsters, chimps, a thing you kiwis are unfamiliar of.

what could you possibly -need- milk for? Are you a fucking literal baby? Milk is a want, not a need. What ever you were planning on doing with that milk can wait till later. Until then use a milk substitute.

But please, try not to run over anyone, it would be a huge loss to society *wink* *wink*

This.
You drive VERY slowly into the crowd, then the instant they smack your window or doing something that could be construed as threatening, hit the gas and say your feared for your safety.

>Milk is a want, not a need.
It's a need if you got the Chocula cravings my friend.

its alot faster to take duct tape off of your plate than put the plate back on.

>OP needs milk at this hour because the little girl in his basement is slowly dying from nourishment

if fake guys

>one post by this ID

Mossbergs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>big biceps