Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Why can't Paulo stop being such a whiny faggot? Why does Taeshi hate him so much?

Stfu Paulo.

Second for Mike will always be right

>Second for Mike will always be a bitch
ftfy

This.

>still mad about rachel's party

What does Mike know about surprise attacks?
Does he mean Lucy beating him up as kids?

Based Mike

Dubs for things finally happening maybe

Man, Mike is STILL on his fucking phone. When is he gonna give this up? Anyway I wonder where he's going with this. He fairly recently had a nightmare involving the "cheater cheater" thing, at least in-comic, so it could be either that or just him bitching about Lucy. I'm hoping he's not actually stupid enough to complain about Lucy right now but if Paulo can fear for his life because of ONE HIT then I guess any stupid shit is possible.

Mike has pretty much been a punching bag. And not only to Lucy either.

>God Paulo, stfu about getting throat-slammed by Abbey and stop being so whiny.
>Can't you see that I'm suffering the most? Every day my heart aches for a daily dose of aloof texts from Sandy, and you're just paranoid about being killed by a potential school shooter. God you're pathetic, Paulo.

She needs to monetize this comic forever and doing this kind of stuff leads to people like you complaining, aka free advertising.

>bitch about lucy.
Why? She fucked off like mike wished so he has his imaginary GF all to himself.

Paulo was always a whiny bitch

What's Mike bitching about? That "you treated her wrong" anime punch that Paulo gave him once? He didn't seem to mind much at the time.

Benefit of the doubt; Mike's probably supposed to come off as a self-centered asshole here. He absolutely doesn't "know more about surprise attacks" than Paulo.

>Paulofags getting butthurt

That's not the only time Paulo hit him through.

>Mike has been hit several times without warning through the comic
>Paulo has been hit once by Abbey

>That's not the only time Paulo hit him through.
proofs?

Are you talking about Lucy beating on him?

There's a qualitative difference between Lucy's slapstick violence and Abbey deliberately targeting a vulnerable part of Paulo's body as a prelude to threatening him.

Check the white and black pages.

>Paulo has been "hit"

Paulo really is a whiny bitch. Punished Mike is literally always right.

There's like two hundred of those.

Plus citing the earliest pages for anything other than major events has always been weird since the tone was so different.

Was that page updated for the book? Looks like one of the changes that makes sense, the original punch looked pretty fucking bad.

If she wants something to happen, make it happen. Stop dragging this along and actually do something.. f you want to get certain people together just fucking do it and stop wasting everyone's time.

Not only Lucy, Paulo also hit him, oh and also got him beat by a group of girls.

>slapstick
Slapstick doesn't leave bruises.

>vulnerable part
Right, I'm sure that all those times Mike was hit they never touched somewhere important. My bad.

If Paulo is supposed to be such a pussy how did he have the gumption to defy Abbey in chapter 95?

Oh right user, I'm going to skim the comic to collect all the times Paulo hit Mike because 'bantz' or 'muh lucy'.

Mike never had bruises until one of Taeshi's retcon flashbacks(tm) during "December"

I don't know if this counts, but Paulo did round up an entire group of girls to beat Mike and call him a cheater, just because he was hanging out with Lucy.
During that "arc," it would often catch Mike off-guard, especially during the dodgeball game, since he least expected it to happen.

Then don't bother to mention it if you can't back it up.

Because Daisy was there.

Which doesn't change that's canon.

>Paulo's "cheater" mob
Bitch that was TWO YEARS AGO

>tfw so emasculated you literally shrink
so this is the power of art improvement

Or you can read the comic or watch the thread as people dig it up.

And how does that change it happened?

Also if I remember correctly, didn't Paulo beat Mike when the latter drunkenly confessed on what happened between him and Lucy in December? It was in Rachel's party I think.

>Lucy gives him the cold shoulder after seeing him for the first time in half a year
>Still avoiding/treating Daisy like shit
>Just finished strangling Mike with his own scarf
>Abbey yelling at him, literally one word away from wrecking his shit.
>No chance of anyone backing him up at this point (at least from Paulo's perspective)
That's the face of someone who's life was fucked and had nothing else to lose.

Yup.

He just grabbed him.

>Just finished strangling Mike with his own scarf
This too.

Oh, God. Taeshi bobbleheaded that page, too.

>Quit acting like a victim
Hello pot. My name is kettle.
You are black.

I have a feeling Mike will say something stupid

>Pointing out that Mike is acting like a petty Primadonna makes you a Paulofag

Is not like both characters are being stupid or anything...

that doesn't matter. it happened in general and one of the main things about this comic is that people don't forget it when that sort of thing happens to them

>uses potential school shooter seriously
>not a paulofag
That was a very stupid statement, so either you are one or just acting like one.

I think Paulo will actually say something stupid and then Mike will hit him.

Paulo is ridiculous for being afraid of Abbey, a guy who punched him (in the fucking throat) from ambush, and from all appearances hasn't let go of his anger over Paulo's non-existent threat to Daisy?

With any luck THIS scene will actually develop into something instead of
>I AM MAD
>no do not be mad you gotta learn to let go
>I am no longer mad (until next chapter)

See: It will somehow end with Mike punching Paulo.

That wasn't a punch, it was a slam. And yes, taking into account all the jerkiness it took to come at that point Paulo's very, very safe.

>all the jerkiness
Does the Paulo vs. Abbey collage need to be posted in every thread now? Abbey is a touchy faggot who used paranoia to justify attacking a guy who occasionally annoyed him.

He also punched him, in the page before

I already saw it. And yes, Paulo was a huge dick in most of their interactions. Which isn't all the interactions that happened, since things also happen outside the view. Abbey's mistake was enduring it instead of telling him to fuck off.

>Which isn't all the interactions that happened, since things also happen outside the view
lolwut

"it happened off-screen!" isn't something that's easy to sensibly invoke

>Abbey's mistake was enduring it instead of telling him to fuck off.
If you saw the collage you'd know Abbey frequently pushed back by calling Paulo an idiot or getting Daisy to glare at him or using his cartoon-cat claws on his feet when he put them where they weren't wanted.

If it does anything the collage dispels the idea that Abbey silently bore Paulo's attitude until exploding.

>the Mike-BTFOathon continues
Who will be his next target?

Which would be better, Mike BTFOing Augustus or Sandy? Those are the two I want to see.

"Quit acting like a victim." oh fuck my sides
that's hilarious (read: hypocritical) considering how mike has been acting

I'm not the same one who made that post, so I agree that calling Abbey a "potential school shooter" is stupid.

But the delusion of some people at thinking Mike is totally not being a dick because nobody cares that his famous GF ain't calling him is just as bad, really.

Paulo is a piece of shit and so is Mike for diferent reasons; Paulo for being that asshole who doesn't learn yet keeps getting everything handed to him and Mike being one that just can't live if someone isn't pitying him and telling him "everything is gonna be okay; It's not your fault."

That will make Mike look like the bad guy

Good, he needs better friends

>this thread
Mike could kick Paulo ass and he would still be in the right.

I would love to see him btfo Sandy but what has Augustus ever done to him?
I think they would be great friends, actually

this fucking cat, i love him

Mike's comparing the abuse Lucy put him through to Paulo's situation in a "other people have had it worse so shut up" way.

Mike would get his shit pushed in by Augustus. The only characters Mike can dominate are the pathetic ones like Paulo, Lucy and Abbey.

>But the delusion of some people at thinking Mike is totally not being a dick because nobody cares that his famous GF ain't calling him is just as bad, really.
Yeah at this point Mike deserves any flack he gets from his friends over Sandy.

Of course he doesn't listen because Sandy is pretty much the only sane person in his life. If he loses her he'll probably snap.

He sure does. Paulo 'she has a vagina so she's right' is poor material.

Not just Lucy, this thread shows that Paulo also hit Mike. And yet he sucked it up.

>I think they would be great friends, actually
On second thought you're probably right, I guess I just personally don't like the snarky fucker, especially after that "whisper sweet nothings to your beloved" scene.

How do Mikefags cope with the fact he's fated to get together with Lucy?

Wasn't Paulo the original school shooter, anyway?

How?

I have a hateboner for shitty tsunderes so what bothers me is actually the fact that I know it will be poorly executed.
If Taeshi managed to create some good drama in order to achieve this goal, I'd be satisfied.

The complete loss of all her normie fans on Facebook once it happens.

>Mike would get his shit pushed in by Augustus.
>Augustus
>guy who willing took a beating from Abbey with a smile on his face while yelling "Hit me! Just like daddy!"
Augustus isn't a fighter. That said, if Mike tried to mess with him it'd probably end with Mike in tears huddled in the fetal position just from the barrage of "cuck" insults

If she stops being a tsundere, sure. She proved to be loyal in the extra comics.

Will Augustus be the one to finally say something about how Sandy is probably fucking someone else behind Mike's back?

I don't think she is, but I'm surprised nobody has said it yet.

His literal first appearence back in Taeshi's magical girl phase
He also later turned out to be nothing but a figment of imagination from several of Lucy's many, many Just A Dream's

>Paulo was getting shit on by Taeshi even when he was a background character

Himself

>Original Daisy had tits compared to Original Lucy

>Augustus

I would love to see him fucking try. He was already jealous of the guy whenever lucy talks to him despite having his sweet sandy.

I'm pretty sure he grabbed him there, judging by the page after

Lucy certainly wins over time

There's the impact on the page.

If Mike's already lost Sandy, he'd probably just snark back that he might be a cuck, but at least he never had to manipulate anyone into wanting him.

Back on this thread after months just to say
FINALLY MIKE TOLD PAULO TO STFU. I'm so happy. Now let's get back to having stuff happen in the comic pls

>Serious scene.
>Gives character a cartoony expression.
I hate this.

I hate this character regression Tae just does every menstrual cycle
Paulo has gone from cheeky jock to wuss to jock to faggot to jock to wuss again
Mike has gone from goodie two-shoes harem protagonist to asshole to wuss to asshole to protagonist to asshole
Lucy is mentally unstable
Abbey is mentally unstable
Daisy just exists. She barely does fuck-all other from being "the little sister of the group"
David's probably the only character that has been the EXACT SAME since his first appearance

The comic wasn't great, but jesus fuck it was way better than it is now.

They're freaking cartoon cats

I'll argue somewhat in favor of Mike's portrayal because he's shown to be very guarded about expressing his real feelings until something boils them up like his confusion when Lucy tried to make up with him or the alcohol or now with his frustration with Sandy. He wouldn't even talk to his own mother after his oldest friend tried to kill herself. He's blandly pleasant as a defense against a world he thinks is against him making his own choices.

Jocks are athletes, btw.

She probably legit didn't know how to draw anything other than animu faces back then or now

all the cartooney violence got retconned into serious stuff so you are suppossed o imagine paulo hitting him 6 more times on tha scene

>harem protagonist
He can always impregnate all of them n then leave

>David's probably the only character that has been the EXACT SAME since his first appearance

David went from "if paulo does not fuck literally every girl he meets he a gay and lame" to "im gay for u polo senpai"

Molly

Cease

I prefer Polly.