What's you college/uni been like since Trump won?

What's you college/uni been like since Trump won?

let's hear some stories Sup Forumsacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExGS2DufKXo
kgw.com/news/local/more-trump-protests-thursday-night/350855158
heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/
browndailyherald.com/2016/11/11/students-community-members-march-opposition-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wore my hat all day during class and when I went to the mall and during my stop at mcdonalds.

I got so many dirty looks, but I also got a lot of looks like "fuck yeah" smirks type of thing.

I also made a few extra rounds around my college roads with the windows down and made eye contact with drivers with my hat on, I also left the hat in my windshield (suppppppper risky) and watched people from inside the restaurant walk by and either stare at it or smirk

It's at a super left wing uni in Canada, we had white privilege events here lol

>uni
>pol

Get real nigger

Lotsa protests, lotsa safe spaces

>2 girls walking by just casually discussing how Trump getting assassinated would be a good thing but only if they kill Pence too

>University of Tennessee
>Bunch of asshurt libtards having a crying sit-in in the middle of the busiest walkway on campus
>fratguy trump supporters show up with a speaker and trump banners
>playing we are the champion and chanting scoreboard
>fists are thrown, a stungun is pulled and the police show up
>lots of non-retards watching talking about how sad it is for both sides

It was okay I guess. Nothing nearly as bad as Portland.

>tuesday morning in class
>professor starts crying because we might have a female president in america
>I just laugh and go back to reading

>Thursday
>Smuggy muggy all day in her class

Same where you go?

>Implying drumpf supporters go to college.

U of T? or York?

thank god im currently at the USAFA. we all love trump. whites, blacks, mexicans, moooselims

>being a NEET
>having a """""skilled""""" trade
fuck off poorfag

>be in uni
>wear hat
>get dirt luks from everybuddy
>get high fives from bros
>is maga kill?
no
>

>University of Tennessee
I seriously can't come up with any image in my mind of this. Could you tell more about your uni?
I don't want to be mean or something, but as for me, this sounds like a university with Monster Truck Studies degree programme.

There were "feelings counsellors" set up around campus to coddle pussies who couldn't handle the politics of another country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExGS2DufKXo

Haven't heard much about it at my Uni, but then again I'm in a non-Liberal arts program where we actually work and don't have time to hear people cry about Trump.

I did hear a professor talk some shit about Trump during a lecture. Prof is American. It irritated me because outside of political courses, a prof should stay away from politics and just focus on teaching what he's there to teach. I don't work my ass off renovating homes in the summer to pay this fucking guy to talk about his political opinions.

Other than that it's been quiet for me and I'm at a super liberal university. Maybe I've been lucky to miss all these post-election events...

>mfw interrupted my monster truck class

It's normal. It's still a campus so pretty liberal

>Ole Miss

nice choice in pic desu m8

Nice and quiet. Tuesday morning I heard some jackasses in class talking about how people in rural areas were "voting against their interests". They talked about how they "lacked diversity" and about how "education wasn't a large focus in their lives". They were more or less stunned silent on Wendsday.

thanks. those old southern universities always struck me as very comfy

Found out that many of my male peers secretly supported trump

>Chicanx/Latinx

What's up with the x's?

Minor peaceful protest
Media blew it up to be crazy rioting and marching

same, most guys i've meet support him

the majority of my profs were fucking pissed and brought it up in class

only one prof didn't even mention the election, she's a female econ prof

i'm at yorku, hands down the most left wing campus in the country

Saying Latino is sexist because it implies male

Exactly the same. Everyone still cares more about the football game than some election.

What is "latinx"
Is Latino/Latina racist now?

i got to alabama, so many happy people and some pissed off. Wore my MAGA hat with some of my brothers and got alot of high fives and a lot of smirks. Some people just looked at me like I was a monster. One girl said to take it off and I just said fuck off hoe. Overall 8/10. My little brother goes to Bucknell and only his friends and the fraternities were happy. Everyone else was salty as could be

Not racist, sexist

>dumb libshit still hasn't learned why he lost
>casting blue collar workers as peasants

sip some bleach

Yale.

Campus is covered in signs that say "You Matter" and "You are loved." There are literal protests in the public spaces of New Haven. Being anything but absolutely devastated by Trump's victory is banned.

Pretty sweet bastion of free speech m8

University of Oklahoma

it's been alright. probably because of my State, though.

Fucking hell college like an adult day care.

>pacific islander

okay?

You could tell who was a trump supporter, they all had this look of satisfaction, bliss if you will.

>top australian uni
>99% just whites and asians
>no SJW presence apart from a very small loud minority of arts students everyone hates
>everyone is respectful of people's views even if they disagree and we don't have the militant triggering and safe space culture the U.S. has

There were a few kids watching the results come in over a stream but they were more just talking about how crazy it was he got Wisconsin

feels good man

Pretty much that and a minor in moonshine

Most people who I know are joining the protests, I don't know if you heard about them last night, but a bunch of edgy anarchists, SJWs are marching in the streeets and destroying stuff around where I live. kgw.com/news/local/more-trump-protests-thursday-night/350855158

what do you mean banned? you're not allowed to say you support Trump on campus?

holy shit. bill o'reilly had a guy from a conservative group from Yale on his show last night and he said that there was a 2 am primal scream meeting on campus, did you see that?

god i would love to see what my uni has been like the last few days. it's the hippiest liberal ivy and i bet the anal devastation is glorious.

I was being figurative - you can express any idea you like, but you'll face very real social ostracization.

People don't take too it well when I explain that Trump is to the left of every other republican regarding women's and LGBTQ issues...

CSUCHICO CA here

a bunch of liberals made a "protest" in from of the college's BMU and some other shit
oh, and also place some papers everywhere saying
>"no hate, please reserve your views and think of not hurting others. To all our fellow lgbtq+, immigrants, women, muslims, and so on...please know that there will be counseling, and more shit.
T. csuchico"

Tday, most idiots are just partying and fucking their lives.
Shit makes me sick

I did not see that - I was asleep. It pleases me that the God Emperor makes the normies go REEEEEEEE for once.

Pretty low energy protests at Princeton. They had one today, but it was not in a visible place and also at 1030 am, while everybody was in class

>Yale
>12.5 / 100 in heterodox ranking score

heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/

Some girl started crying in one of my classes cause Trump won. It was a white lesbian Jew.

Couple of hilarious things happened.

>election night
>school sets up huge movie theatre type screen in main plaza
>probably a couple thousand students there watching
>lots of degeneracy going on in the meantime, men with feminine dresses dancing during commercials, i don't even know
>whenever Hillary would win a state the crowd would cheer and clap
>night goes on, it's becoming more and more clear that Trump has taken the night
>no more cheering, even when Clinton wins a state
>at one point, CNN is messing with their interactive map, clicks a few states showing how she could take it with 271
>retards see the number "271" and think she's won
>crowd goes absolutely apeshit, jumping up and down, screaming, hugging each other
>me and my friend look at each other with shit eating grins

>night of
>bunch of libcucks go to Oakland to protest
>flipping police cars over etc., typical chimpout
>some bitch jumps on the freeway and gets hit

>day after
>mass protests of """"""Undocumented immigrant""""" students in main plaza
>enough salt to fund a developing nation

>in politics class
>professor says no class, will just talk about the election the whole time
>people across the room are literally crying
>one muslim girl asks if Trump has the power to put her in a concentration camp
>professor takes the question seriously
>one student blames white people and how they've been far too comfortable for far too long
>white male professor agrees
>bulldyke starts crying asking about what will happen to her marriage
>"don't worry, le seperation of powers"
>a couple girls crying becasue they think they won't be able to have abortions any more

He didn't mean that they're literally banned.
Ivy League universities are extremely liberal and expressing right wing views will result in you being ostracized.

>college

yep i was right haha

browndailyherald.com/2016/11/11/students-community-members-march-opposition-trump/

UNLV here

Some "Damn, this sux :(" but nothing too much. I heard more complaints when the Cubs won.

Neither is fucking abortion... Fuck these people so much, can't take being called a name but justify killing a baby in a heartbeat.

Surprisingly calm, everyone's too busy literally trying to be a meme or doing something more important to cry about trump

Brown?

>SFSU
>Everyone except for me looks absolutely dead inside
>Hard to go a few minutes without seeing somebody having a meltdown

It's wonderful.

Supposedly a local community college cancelled classes the day after elections because of the "atmosphere".

Im from east Ms, I could hang a minority in my town center and probably win a medal.

honest question, din't you feel sick of all this people?

I want to throw up by all the bullcrap they're saying.
literally want to commit crimes in the name of sticking your dick in a man's anus, and having abortions because dumb fuck womenz are stupid to avoid getting pregnat.

I don't know what to think. If there's some revolution or anything, just let it happen already. I have enough reasons to beat some sense into them, since they don't want words.

yea. took a semester off to take care of family stuff so away from campus atm or else i'd be out there with my MAGA hat

Makes me wonder how Harvard is reacting, considering they were basically founded by Christfags and invented napalm.

Austin Texas here

Ass-mad liberals talking about the election in class, saying shit like omg de uneducated white man ruined amerikkka so ignorant! so racist! lol what does trump know about economics everything will be the same if not worse!

Marquette University here, will go through day after election
6:30-Wakeup, found out trump won, told my roomie (had passed out at around 11 CT, didnt expect my state to go R), went on a walk before breakfast.
7:30-Breakfast-lots of chatter, dining hall was in all women dorm, lots of "I literally can't even"
8:00-Calc 3, high fived my based buddy, chatted about election before class, got disgusted fish face from a couple of feminists, one tried to correct me when I wrote a solution, was embarresed by the professor.
9:00-Philosophy 1001-Professor is a 33 y/o man who I have been discussing philosophy with in office hours. Some of the liberal arts types start a discussion in the corner during lecture, he snaps down and tells them to leave, no quiz score for them I suppose.
10-12-go lurking and listening while studying materials science, many hilarious conversations, read the school newspaper that's a bunch of "Dont panic, trump may be a racist sexist xenophobe, but Hillary won popular vote it'll be okay" type articles
1-Statics-Professor is a 29 y/o chinese immigrant who voted trump, granted us homework extention due to "An amazing election night, the country should be in celebration" being an engineers only course, only 2 people were disgusted, few cheered.
Rest of the day was just afterglow and collecting bets.

>bunch of angry idiots marching around
>"NOT MY PRESIDENT"
>say "Well technically he is"
>like 20 people around me laugh

I didnt even think it was that funny.

These little protests are pathetic. Literally just humanities dumbfucks standig around saying how scared they are and how theyre there for one another when in feality they just want attention.

Randolph-Macon here. Small liberal arts school in Virginia which used to be completely red-pilled but is becoming more and more cucked by the day. They sent each student an email about a "therapy session" that we could go to if our fee fees were hurt.

My campus is like a sepulcher, but we didn't try to restrict people's speech or set up safe spaces like some colleges. I'm pretty okay with it.

While abortion isn't natural, humans have been aborting babies for thousands of years. Bush knowledge abortions are real things.
I'm a fan of EITHER parent being allowed to abort.

Ah damn. Only other Cal student I've seen on here.

Felt sooo smug walking around campus this week. Near Sather Gate here was a live stream of the election results and after he took Florida some faggots next to me started crying.

Pic related one of the numerous emails I've gotten from butthurt campus administration.

My English was cancelled because my professor runs a women's shelter and it's packed with girls on suicide watch.

I walked past the Women's safe space / shelter place on my way out of Calculus. They had windows and it was completely full. There may have been some in a fetal position, I just glanced.

And I noticed less women on campus. Typically it's 60 women to 40 men on campus. It was like 70 men to 30 women. No joke.

Pic related is proof of the first part

I assume you're using a proxy. Otherwise, what would a syrup/bro/ know about the jewel of our Beloved Dixie?

Doesn't matter how long, it's barbaric and degenerate.

Berkeley?

Maddest of madmen.

What's up calfag

> anti-semetic rhetoric of the recent campaign

I was confused by that one

I go to a small state liberal arts college in Colorado. If you live in CO, or around CO, you probably know the one. The day of the election, everyone was super elated and assured that Hillary was gonna win. You could tell who was either on the Trump Train or at least not with Her by their really pissed off or nervous look. The day after the election the liberal tears were absolutely glorious and I was a smug son of a bitch as were more people than I expected. That got old pretty quick and now I just want to fucking strangle these people even more than I did before the election because now they won't quit fucking whining.

western civ professor interrupted her lecture for an hour to say how horrible trump is and how his wall wont work since most illegals come in via plane. I showed statistics and told her it's also to stop the flow of drugs. She was geniunely caught off guard

My community college is mostly right wing or centrist so most people were like "fuck yeah, Trump won!" and wearing MAGA caps.

Feels good man.

There was one salty feminazi in my psychology class who interrupted the teacher while she was describing the effects of alcohol on the brain and how it differs among races by saying "Ummm no, Mrs. Ackerman, there's like, only one race, the human race." and it devolved into her calling Mrs. Ackerman a "literal nazi Trump supporter" until it was time to leave. Not even joking or lying, this legit happened. She had a shillary pin on her shirt too.

It's been a lot of sobbing about right wing death squads... In fucking Oregon. Liberals really live off in their own little world. I've never seen so many people brought to tears by a fucking election.

Also I'm going to sharpie a swastika on my face if someone tells me we need to check our privileged.

>University of Southern California student
>Night of Trump elected, protest at school, Just people saying "fuck trump" and all that jazz
>next day High Schools in area flood my campus and make a human chain wall on campus, make me go around to go to class
>just soon after about 100 people in a group talking
>reading poems, stories, and listing fears for the future
>white women goes up
>she says something...something pronouns..something something..
>then she says this "I was raped at 6 years, I was raped at 7 years old, at 16, at 17, and at 20 years old
>I don't believe any of it, have to walk away to avoid laughing
>the "oy vey i was gassed 16 times meme" was in my head
>As i walk away she screams "THIS PUSSY DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE THE NEXT 4 YEARS IN FEAR!! THIS PUSSY DOESN'T WANT A FASCIST AS PRESIDENT!!"
>people clapped to that insanity
>help me

We had an event where people ranted in front of our library about trump
I didn't go but was at a planning event the night that trump won and they basically had no plan
I don't know what they expected to accomplish but the president sent out an email the day after telling people to get over it

not much to be honest, I just like the aesthetic of the southern colleges with the Corinthian columns and so on.

I've never heard the term "Restorative Justice Healing Circle." Guess I'm just not cool enough.

>all this coddling of students
Jesus fuck even my therapist coddles me less than that. In fact she doesn't at all. It makes me want to puke. Liberals are fucking gross.

>an american citizen makes a personal political comment during the election
Its fucking nothing stop getting triggered

>It's normal. It's still a campus so pretty liberal

(Most) College Kids, "I haven't accumulated or worked towards anything in my entire life, I think we should all share what we have."

As soon as they realize that you have to become a slave on a slow march towards death just to buy the few meager possessions you accumulate, they'll finally understand why older people don't just want to give the next generation all their shit for free.

The Ole Miss campus has grown so much over the last 10 years or so. It's gotten even more beautiful. Our architecture and aesthetics are taken VERY seriously. Ole Miss is a university that prides itself on being quintessentially "southern." There are some good connotations and some very bad connotations. The aesthetic feel and vibe is an effort that is worth the while in that regard, of being "southern" in the best possible way.

Go to super liberal university. We just finished social justice week. People were crying with their friends. Everyone was sad except for me and my friends. I could barely wipe the smile off my face all day. My econ prof said to me in private hes glad Trump won because its good for business.

Minorities give me death glares, as I assume they do to the 5 other white people at the institution. It just makes me feel even more powerful.

Go to a Catholic uni, so a pretty good bit of campus is for Trump. Rest are a bunch of smug #nevertrump cucks, with a few Hillary voting heretics as well.

Also got sneered at by Muslims, Blacks and Hispanics while wearing my Trump shirt. None of them confronted me, just sneered as I walked past or as they past me.

There was I time I wanted to go to Yale, now days I'm certain I wouldn't want to deal with the people there.

my liberal history class is having a breakdown.
I have seen a bunch of love trump hates chalk writing on the sidewalks
i found (and took) some #notmypresident rant that was posted on a tree
got some emails about safe spaces and all that bs
However being at a tech school and in the engineering program everything else seems pretty normal.

Lets go HOKIES

You poor bastard. Are you white? that place must be a living hell

Sounds beautiful user

>We just finished social justice week. People were crying with their friends
Good lord, what the fuck is wrong with you, Canada? Sounds like you need to get anne- I mean liberated.

UNC Charlotte. It's been quiet. The BLM parades we're going all through campus last month but I feel like maybe they gave up. Much of our campus is actually very preppy southern/ frat so I know many trump supporters. In my engineering wing nobody really gives a fuck.

Yeah lots of chalk on my campus grounds too about it. The only fliers we have were ones (though I never saw them) that said "Two black students were called N*gger while on campus). I don't know the validity of the claim, but the school had a Black Lives Matter panel today in response to it.

How do "undocumented immigrants" get into college?

I work at one. The ass pain was off the charts with emails going around to multiple departments telling students and faculty about suicide hotlines and places to go to cry.

Trying to contain my smug smile was almost impossible.

Please. We had a full blown riot last Thursday for free university. They was a brown guy standing on a flatbead truck screaming about how the white man is keeping minorities down by charging them tuition (like I don't pay a fuck load of tuition) and how "White Canada needs to be destroyed at all costs!".

Ryerson U is a fucking nightmare sometimes. I just get through it by sabotaging these assholes at every turn.