Look at what I found. Is she trolling? I saw a bunch of pro Trump stuff on her profile

Look at what I found. Is she trolling? I saw a bunch of pro Trump stuff on her profile

Other urls found in this thread:

chansluts.com/camwhores/cracky/res/1.php
encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Cracky-Chan_13.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake.

>please share this and make it go viral

Yeah, this is fake. Report her to the police.

Probably just smeared menstrual blood on her face

Do false rape accusations actually count if the person isn't identified?

wherearetheproofs.jpg

OP's is Fake.
Can confirm this one is legit.

I lold.

>it's the tranny attentionwhore
fuck off kayla

kek

Kek

she obviously had a shower just after the first picture to make the blood seem way worse than it is

Tranny? It says she's a girl. Am I missing something here?

I think the image on right is Cracky-Chan. I can confirm it's at least 10 years old.

>Nose picking
>Nose bleeding
>Take a picture
>Take another picture 5 minutes after
>Post on facebook a fake story to gain attention

Can you imagine if we just stoned this bitch like they do in Saudi Arabi? The thought of that really gets me going for some reason.

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Nadia Wilson is a troll and an attentionwhore
Here you go.
From her facebook page and then deleted shortly after

I think she's just trolling but that's just me I guess

>posts to social media instead of going to the police

100% fake

Also,
>Rule #1: SJWs Always Lie

Never mind, just watched a video of a chick getting stoned in Saudi Arabi, that's pretty fucked up.

lel

So they're both just trolling is what you're telling me

That the same chick who was pro trump this whole election?

I don't know how anyone could take this guy seriously. With the amount of 'blood' he's covered in, he should be unconscious.

>homeless roundhouse
That would be a bad ass movie, guys.

Homeless vs Mexicans: The Movie

Isn't that basically the plot of Hobo with a Shotgun?

I added u

is being an attention whore a political stance?

this pic was an underage asian camwhore from /soc/

Fake. Blood turn brown and gets crusty after a few minute being exposed to air. Her blood is fresh and bright red. 100% hoax

So she's joking?

I don't know. Seems like people are doing the same shit unironically.

OMG I JUST GOT RAPED!!!! MAKE THIS VIRAL!!!! Like, comment, subscribe. 1 upvote, 1 prayer. If I get 10 000 upvotes I might go to the police.

good call m8

loled

fake as fuck

never proofs, just fanfics and pics on facebook

i'll believe once I see the police report with some evidences

What an insane movie. That bus scene is something else

This is on her profile

But she's the chick who was pro-Trump this whole election. Surely this is meant as some kind of joke?

Clearly this dudes just trolling for humor. I can't imagine anyone seeing this and not thinking it was a joke.

Santa Monica PD also said nobody ever reported an incident and there's no account of him having gone to any hospitals in the area.

What a bro.

yes its a joke he kept the fucking ketchup bottle in the frame
its a joke

Five bucks says that either she's trolling or this is a fake account using an unrelated image of hers

I Kayla happy about Trump winning?

Probably a crisis actor

reminder that 2017 is the year of the rooster

to clarify
She votes for Trump
Then goes to Anti-Trump protest
Then gets raped by trump supporters.

Yeah uh I'm pretty sure there would be video evidence of that.

This is the sort of stuff you get having an election so close to Halloween. There are a ton of fake blood packs around to make a "dramatic" message.

>Please make this go viral

FAKE and homosexual

how the fuck could anyone think this is real?

not sure who that is, but I certainly am.

pic on right reminds me of Cracky ;_;

This bitch is lying out her rotten count hole

That looks like ketchup
What a faggot

It's funny, but he has to go back.

Fuck off Kayla your thread is shit
Stop attention whoring and go back to running your shitty memepage on facebook

ho fuck this guy is good. He has much meme potential in him. His memeichlorion count is over 9,000.

What is the year of the rooster senpai?

I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to figure out what the bottle said, and it looks like you hit the nail on the head. Thanks, user!

looks like you are, are you mentally handicapped?

Halloween fake blood, it was literally just over 1 week ago.

Your welcome bro

Can anyone link me to the tweet? I want to see how the SJW's responded to having their BS fearmongering get BTFO

But who wants to see one guy beat himself up?

Yeah, his pecker.

You.

You can stay.

Your family still has to go back though.

Sorry buddy, a kek doesn't mean you get citizenship.

why did you steal my Playstation profile pic brah?

You fucking assholes.

I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country. As kids I think most of us just took for granted that many of us didn't think that anything like this could happen that love and tolerance were just engrained into us in order to stop the cycle of hate. But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just fiddling with her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just get an abortion. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.

So that 13 year old girl I was talking about? Get ready to see more, you selfish pricks. Get ready to just walk past men in Trump hats raping women and you do nothing because you know the cops are just gonna wink at you and say Nice. Get ready to see black people beaten in broad daylight and innocent Muslims terrorized by our religious nutjobs. Get ready to have our schools teach our boys its okay to rape, and to teach our girls its okay to be objectified and even paid less on top of it. Get ready to be afraid of everyone you meet, because odds are half the people you see walking around want to rape or subjugate you.

Well, way to go you stupid ignorant pests. You won. Hope you feel good about yourselves. I'm literally shaking right now.

If white people werent such pussies they wouldnt get btfo.

Niggers arent scared of you like they were your ancestors. Soft weak fucks now days..Shit, half the time whiitey wont even figh back.

It is cracky.

Forgot source

Uploaded in 2008 chansluts.com/camwhores/cracky/res/1.php

Upload from 2011 encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Cracky-Chan_13.jpg

It looks like she has Herpes.

Please spread this.

>You fucking assholes.
>I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country.
>America had turned a new leaf
>a new leaf
A FUCKING SNEAKY LEAF.

It looks like B-movie makeup from shitty 70's Italian films.

The blood, I mean.

If they waste police time, yes.

Wasting of twitter user's time, no.

Can someone post pic of San Diego Muslim lying about attack?

:-]

Day one. This is day one of Trump's America.

I was walking to the store to get some avocados for tonight with my wife, who happens to be a Hispanic woman with dwarfism. Up comes a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, calling me low energy. He made fun of my wife saying she looked like a brown goblin. He told me what he was about to do was an act of love, and then beat and raped her in front of my eyes. I tried to stop him but I was too scared to make a move. He then grabbed me and flipped me upside-down, leaving me in the middle of the street on my head. Now, you may be wondering why I didn't just turn myself right-side up. This is because I am a turtlekin. I do not have the ability to flip myself just like turtles don't. Onlookers started calling the cops, and I was so thankful when they arrived, but not for long. They stuffed me in the back of the car and hauled me away. I tried explaining to them that I did nothing wrong, but they said I was now under investigation for collusion in the 9/11 attacks, directly ordered by Trump himself.

These acts of senseless violence cannot go on. We need to stay together and overcome this, even if it is a slow and steady process.

Sup Forumss homo fantasies

>blood is bright red

Are people still this stupid? Blood turns dark red once it's exposed to oxygen unless you sever an artery. That's one of the first things you learn in health class in middle school.

Found this one from someone replying to him on my FB. Cracked the fuck up at it.

fucking kek 10/10

that fucking neckbeard

>Blood turns dark red once it's exposed to oxygen unless you sever an artery
you got that wrong lad. oxygenated blood is bright red, non-oxygenated blood is dark dark red, almost bluish.

It has to do with how the hemoglobin molecule bends when it has an oxygen molecule attached to it.

Stay strong Jeb

This shit is just getting pathetic. Hopefully this will get SJWs mocked relentlessly by Trump's new establishment and the public in general. These people are literally insane.

I have seen that exact bloody face before like a fucking decade ago.

I know I have.

>Day one. This is day one of Trump's America.

Obama is still President though.

Which is why I said unless you sever an artery, where blood is brighter red. Blood out of your nose turns dark red almost instantly.

He's cute af

Whatcha doin' Rabbi?