BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE FIX THE UNFIXABLE

Cyborg has transcended man and machine.

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

OH MY GOSH

I JUST REALIZED

CYBORG WENT ULTRA INSTINCT

ROW ROW, PHIGHT DAH POWHAH!

>Literally plot armour hax.

Shit, some of that looked like flesh and he still regenerated. Didn't they do something similar in DCYou though? It looked like a good series but I never got around to it.

It was the power of the music. youtube.com/watch?v=F2Yulldnslw

Yeah, he got some alien upgrades or someth8 ng where his skin could grow back if he wanted it to

GUN GUN GUN GUN O MUKI

The original Ultra Instinct

Cyborg was really weak compared to the other super heroes on the team, and didn't have the charisma and depth that Robin had, so they tried to shove this bulshit story to try and make him cooler. It's a shame, he was a fun character, but a lame super hero.

He used boom tubes to teleport the parts he needs or he's a latent technopath

Could Cyborg Blanco defeat El Hermano Sangre?

Si

Forgot how much of a copycat Blood was. No imagination what so ever. Hated that he kept getting episodes.

He hacked into Brother Blood's systems and made him cast magic. Fuck I dont know, TT's isnt great at endings

>Beat Boy was at his pinnacle when he fought against the Brotherhood of Evil
>Managed to plan the entire rescue of the captured Titans while the organization was crippled, outnumbered, and outskilled.
>Defeated a Slade-bot in 1v1.
Why didn't Beast Boy just stay serious 24/7?

he's coming.

He achieved super cyborg god super cyborg, also known as super cyan cyborg. Do you even read the Korean fan scrolls?

BAKA NA

He might even be a match for this beast.

>Sup Forums thinks this was a good show

He hit those showers.

It was not 10/10 but was easily better than anything Marvel gave us so far.

I mean mightest avengers and spetacular spiderman are not even better than the batman, Marvel animation record is very embarassing

>Brother Blood's telekinesis is tied to his mind
>turns himself into a cyborg, linking circuitry to his brain
>his brain, and powers, now have a technological access point
>Cyborg realizes that he's also part human, so he can "hack" into the cybernetic parts of Blood's brain and make them route his powers through Cyborg's circuitry into his own brain
That's what I always assumed happened.

He hacked the implants in Brother Blood’s machinery and used that to take over his psychic power or some shit

>mightest avengers spetacular spiderman are not even better than the batman
2003 TT nostalgiafags are the worst of the board

Does this version of Cyborg have the Motherbox in his chest?

so, do you force this meme around hoping someone will feel offended?

A lot of people seem to forget that Cyborg's origin story is literally him being exposed to (and nearly devoured by) some utterly ungodly hell-thing that his parents accidently let slip into the universe. Being exposed to such a thing probably had adverse effects on him, and might have even strengthened him spiritually in more ways than just being able to cope with the loss of most of his human parts.

No. Just a bunch of other advanced tech.

What, is this your first time seeing someone start glowing then suddenly everything is fixed?

>super cyborg god super cyborg
Kek

It always creeped me out how Brother Blood willingly had most of his flesh and blood body removed and replaced with cybernetics just on the chance that it would allow him to beat the Titans. Seemed like an extreme cost for a plan that might not work (and didn't).

Looks like he got the Glow

If Brother Blood had every Titan under his control, why can't he use them to beat up Cyborg?

Because he's a retarded goofball.

Holy shit you're right.

super srs BB was not one to fuck around with.

I thought it was because Cyborg used Blood's mental connection against him, allowing him access to Blood's power.

Also, Blood was underrated. I thought he was a good follow up to Slade: Someone who isn't as intense, yet actually had bigger goals and more resources.

Brain was best boy though.