So I was talking to my family about the recent Trump victory...

So I was talking to my family about the recent Trump victory, most of my family were Hillary supporters and after having a good conversation with them and listening to their point of view. I can now honestly say all kidding and memes aside that I think I made a terrible mistake and I really regret voting for Trump now. I'm a NEET shut in with few friends and I pretty much get all my news from Sup Forums now I see why its important to hearing opinions from other people rather than just an echo chamber like this board.

I regret voting for Trump Sup Forums I think we made a terrible mistake.Anyone know this feel?

too late. buy vaselline. we did already

You lost, get over it and stop concern trolling

You fags tried this with Brexit, Fuck off.

And what arguments did they use, to convince you otherwise?

>echo chamber
You don't learn, do you?

You should just get your information from unbiased news agency's like CNN or CBS

Here is what you might expect from the Trump presidency. Ignore the people that make exaggerations.

congrats

could you please post the """arguments""" that your family made against a Trump administration?

could you please post the """arguments""" your family made for a Clinton/Johnson/Stein administration?

as of right now, I am not seeing an argument

To be fair, if you're a NEET shut-in and you have no real plans of changing that, Trump is not the candidate that supports your selfish way of life. If you were voting out of self-interest (the NEET-lyfe representing the ultimate in unmotivated self-interest), you should not have voted for Trump.

More CTR shilling. Kek is going to smite you miserable faggots in ways you can't imagine. Anons, don't take the goddamn bait.

Fuck off ctr, you aren't fooling anyone

>Repel of Dodd-Frank Act
>More efficient financial system

That's fucking gold.

Who cares? Kill yourself if you think you're going to live under a horrible leader. The rest of the world and specifically America will be happier without traitorous bastards.

Here at Sup Forums we like to take the bait and shove it back deep into the baiter's ass.

sage/10

Bait of the poor man

Nah bro I wouldn't trust your family for shit.

I had a heated conversation with my dad when we went for family dinner last week and he just repeated word for word some twitter/tumblr rhetoric
>user don't be silly, nobody NEEDS guns!
>he's a racist, sexist demagogue

Personally, I find MSNBC to be very middle of the road. They treat all issues and candidates fairly.

In some ways, yes since it is deregulation. If banks can invest in hedge funds or whatnot they can make more returns, and at some point they have to pass some of that to customers. But it also increases the chances of a catastrophic collapse, as noted.

>i talked to my family
>#ImWithHer now
not an argument.

>Guilt

For the past decades Americans have systematically oppressed Mexico and South American countries by enabling and directly contributing to the drug market which has COMPLETELY fucked their country in way you could only understand by asking an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT why they have BEEN FORCED TO ABANDON THEIR FAMILY to seek opportunities in America.

BULLD THE WALL, MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>another CTR thread post election

die in a nigger fire, you kike

It sure is great being an asshole. Don't have to worry about faggotry like this.

Catastrophic collapse is what's known as creative destruction and should be an integral part of a healthy economic system.

This is CTR spam, do not reply to it.

What did they say?

True, but no one wants to lose their house and life savings.

Yes voting for Trump was a terrible mistake. Fuck Trump and fuck white people. I've now seen the error of my ways.

I thought you people were out of a job.

>everyone that isn't sucking Donald Trump's dick is CTR
Never change Sup Forums

Don't you have a Trudeau mandated refugee dicking to attend?

OP here, I waited almost 3 hours to vote. I live in PA.

The internet site is a bit better than the god awful channel.

Nah man I'm in the land of oil and freedom, oh shit I'm late for my Rachel Notley mandated union dicking

Lot at butthurt shills writing their fantasies on Sup Forums

for shame

The recession was not the product of creative destruction. It was the product of crowd psychology.

>t. has never been in the lib echochamber that is graduate school

Don't forget flawed incentives.