Whites do nothing about blacks attacking them

Serious question Sup Forums. When will be the tipping point where people will actually be fighting back against these thugs? Are us white really that big of cucks now? Or is our line in the sand requiring things to get much worse?

Wasn't the world terrified of whites throughout history? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swMhT1dn_lo
youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tbrump

When the race war starts it won't be with big headlines or flashy demonstrations.

There will be two things.

A steady increase in unsolved "gang-related" deaths of black people.
And an increase in the number of black missing persons cases that go unsolved.

When white people start moving it won't be chimping out; it will be problem solving.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

There's already a serial killer in Chicago targeting blacks in gang hoods. But you don't hear about it because of the background homicide rate.

Because white people still want to believe the system we put in place works. Niggers just don't care. They don't think about what they're doing. They just riot and loot.

wtf is that shit

That would be a hate crime, of white privilege, goyim.

>There's already a serial killer in Chicago targeting blacks in gang hoods. But you don't hear about it because of the background homicide rate.

I bet it's Sam Hyde.

A male teacher.

link to this?

source? anything? I can only be so erect reading this

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

I was literally just reading that poem 10 minutes ago and thinking about the election.

Yeah I have family who works in the city, I hear about these crazy people all the time. I just truly wonder how much more they'll take, before defending theirselves.

ayyy why don you crackas fight back yo?

is it the news media that would immediately shame you and try to ruin your lives?
(((legal))) system?
(((school))) system?
intimidation tactics by the left?

It's because user the blacks are not stupid enough to target the white they know would fucking shoot them to death. A lot of these attacks are happening in cucked states that voted Hillary, and males in those states simply don't know how to react to violence.

>Source: Cuck Washington State trump supporter here who is literally too afraid to tell his family that he voted for the one true emperor. If a black man wanted to beat the shit out of me I would take it, as to not be called a racist for fighting back.

>As to not be called a racist for fighting back

>Welcome to Washington.

i'm still pissed off he died so soon

why are we afraid?

A big part of it for me is i just dont care to hear their damn tantrums all the time.

You already hear it in school, radio, work, movies, etc.

Its just so damn annoying.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=swMhT1dn_lo

a) when self-defence wouldn't be considered felony
b) when it comes to life treat

Second one is more likely.

We are afraid for being outed by our fellows. You must remember we have remained a
>silent
majority in America. This means we may know a few close friends who are on our side if we are lucky, but would even they stand up in our defense? Or would they sit back and not do a thing in order to save face and not also be targeted as a racist?

People are holding post-election support groups for Hillary supports, I am under the impression that Trump supporters need this more, but not for the reason you think. Not because we are all a bunch of crybabies. It's because we need to know that the rest of that legend we call the silent majority really exists. Put faces to numbers. Understand there are other redpills out there. And with numbers in masses, we begin to normalize, and realize we aren't alone. At that point, and only at that point, does the great white race have a chance to renew the country to greatness.

This shit happens in the big cities, the places where multiculturalism, liberalism, and anti-gun rhetoric is strong. Shit like this doesn't happen in more conservative areas because it would happen and then be ended quickly.

is his name Frank Castle?

>Defending yourself from a black
>a

Nogs dont attack unless they have a numbers advantage, and you can bet that the ones in front of you are distracting for a cheap shot.

Doesn't happen here in Texas because we're mostly armed.

Basically, if we fight back and win, we are labled as racists. If we fight back and lose, we are likely severely injured.

A lot of whites are completely demoralized. We were very fortunate our election went the way it did before it was to late.

Based Sam Hyde

>Basically, if we fight back and win, we are labled as racists

So what?

It still feels like I'm living in an alternate reality since Trump one. I seriously thought Hillary was going to one way or another get herself elected.

This is definitely a sign of hope though. The fact there is a ton of people not buying what the mainstream is selling is getting increasingly difficult to conceal from the masses.

Confirmed. Wish they'd riot here, I'd have an excuse to get a grill guard.

>we are labled as racists
I thought everyone is already immune to being called racist

WTF is that.

so then you lose your job and get shot by niggers in the back of your head.

The only way to win is to have a sufficient business that rests upon client relationships and doesnt deal directly with the public. Very few people are in this position

If I went and did something to restore law and order as a white male I can almost be assured that I'd somehow be charged with a hate crime.

mah waifu bro

When we see them in our neighborhoods trying to intimidate us you'll see us come out to open fire.

All this rioting is what people are sick and tired of. We voted for Trump because we want law and order.

The left is vindicating us.

I hope the bolsheviks continue to become more and more violent as January 20 approaches and people see the left for the animals they truly are.

WA-user here.

I'm wearing my bright red Trump hat every day.

I carry a gun and I've legit considered bringing my rifle to work now that this shit is ramping up instead of down.

I refuse to yield to liberal terrorists.

You're white.

They're going to call you out eventually. Take steps before you can't.

that book is scary

all of these videos are from cuckold states like cali or illinois if this shit happened in GA there would be 200 noggs blinded from riot pellets

>Serious question Sup Forums. When will be the tipping point where people will actually be fighting back against these thugs? Are us white really that big of cucks now? Or is our line in the sand requiring things to get much worse?
Good question. Anytime I've brought it up I either get the non-cucked white people who will see the videos and be like "damn, that's fucked up."
Then there's the cucked white people who will look at you and act like you're racist for even bringing the topic up.

Personally, I started learning kickboxing and bjj. ...and I'd been lifting since I was 16, so I'd already been muscular. That's all we can really do for now, is at an individual level be ready to fight.

>When will be the tipping point where people will actually be fighting back against these thugs?
when people carry guns

and then instead of warning them, pulling it out and firing three shots at them. Since the attacks are always multiple on one and there have been a lot of attacks similar, it can easily be defended as self defense.

niggers will quickly learn.

They pushed on us their "rules" what racism is position of power and white is power atm so white is racism. We all need to call bullshit on that. Everyone should be equal under the law.

Eh not all the time. I'm a filthy Millennial (Being born in 1992 makes me one right?) and I went to my county's community college. Located in the deep deep hood. Like on the corner of Main and MLK Street hood. I was one of about 15 white people in a school of several thousand coming and going. 90% of the black people and spanish people I ran into were chill. Most of my black class mates were total weebs so we got along. Occasionally though though you got one with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. (usually the small ones trying to show off to their fellow nogs)
>I'm a commuter. Park my car in a bi-monthly paid for parking garage so nogs don't bash my windows in
>Leaving class, walk out to a hallway filled with people who are kind of just standing around not moving.
>Wtf, I have work in 2 hours. I need to get home to eat and shower.
>"excuse me, excuse me, move motherfucker beep beep"
>African American and his fellow upstanding fellows are sitting in the middle of the hallway play a dice game.
>Can tell by their faces that they're enjoying blocking everyone
>One of them is standing and walking around a bit stopping people from going past them, saying to go around. (It's possible but literally takes 10 minutes + of walking to get to the same destination.
>A lot of people are starting to turn back
>Nah, fuck this. Try and be nice
>"excuse me, gotta get through. Places to be, you know how it is haha"
>Was saying this as I was walking through their group. Not stopping, just saying words as a formality.
>"Who the fuck is you? I said take the long way around motherfucka"
>Shake my head and keep walking, just blow him off. I'm out of their group now and past them
>Nog does a half jog to catch up and cut me off again.
>"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you asshole"
>Now everyone is looking because lol, fight so alpha nog feels he has something to prove.
>"C'mon man, you were in the way, I said excuse me, just lemme get outta here. I have to work.

When Trump finally give his last gift and gives his life.

This will occur simultaneously with Soros being exposed and a few more Dallas BLM shootings.

Then the white man is going to kill everyone. Just like this do through out history.

go on...

I hope nothing happens to Trump during his presidency. I heard he got the most death threats out of any other presidential candidate.

Didn't think the story would be that long 2/2
>He responds along the lines of something "I don't care, I said blablabla"
>Wasn't really listening because his friends are now behind me and I'm getting fidgety.
>Figure fuck it, I'm gone. Go to push past alpha nog. Take offense because I shouldered him out of the way.
>Takes a swing. Connects with my nose.
>Was at the perfect proximity to grab him by his shirt. Started swinging like he was paying me to.
>With a death grip on his shirt, I beat him until he was limp and I couldn't lift my right arm if I tried. I'm bleeding from the nose and lip
>All this happened in like 10 seconds or so so the nog posse kind of just stood there in shock.
>Security had been alerted already, they come running over
>All black security guards saying I'm in trouble etc.
>Bunch of onlookers (mix of black/brown) saying I was just defending myself
>Police are called for an "unprovoked race driven assault" (blaming me)
>Police demands security footage and the Nog is seen from 2 different angles swinging first.
>Cops ask me if I want to press charges. Say no, I'll just be speaking to the Dean and give me some cotton balls for my nose please

Called work, explained, they said take the day off. Went to see the Dean that day and told him if things "aren't taken care of" I'll be suing the school for target ethnic harassment of a minority (lol I'm white, this was new to me), and that I haven't called my attorney yet, but I'm considering it. My words, the footage, and the Police presence made him take note. Nogs were suspended for the remainder of their semester as well as requiring a hearing to be allowed on campus again. Security guards were replaced by new ones from the same temp agency.

it's racist to fight back

Nice to hear it ended well. Thank god the rest didnt jump in after you defended yourself. That's how it usually seems to end...

Had this been a street brawl they would have. We were in the college campus though. In the main hall littered with security cameras and the security office a holler away. As soon as an onlooker saw a potential fight brewing, I guess they ran off to get security.

Unlike niggers we care about the law and how we behave in public. Whites get serious when you invade their homes. firearms abound

Very related

Whites do. Not very often but they do. The news doesn't report on it because they're afraid white really WILL organize against being attacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5IDQbwtK4

Day of the rope

Do you ever see these niggers pounding on anyone but the weak/elderly/emo?

Wishing someone would.