Wholesome thread

Post only comfy stuff

Honestly this was kinda creepy.

Maybe the page itself, or the fact that fate's helmet has expressions. The scene is very warm and optimistic. I remember the whole arc, so it's very sweet to me.

You motherfucker

jesus i love boyscout supes, i really hate we they make him go edgey

I gotchu OP

Almost all this book is peak comfy.

Kinds tend to be deep sleepers, but I don't know how many adults could be carried over someone's shoulder without waking up from basic REM sleep, especially if it's just a few hours past their bedtime and not, like, after 30 continuous hours of surgery in the emergency room or something like that.

Maybe he just picked her up super-gently.

When it wasnt focusing on olive's rapidly deteriorating mental state and possible fall into Supervilliany Gotham Academy was really damn comfy, especially when drawn by Mingjue Helen Chen.

I'M MAD

Is Gotham Academy worth a read, then? The art and concept look very cute, but I keep getting mixed answers.

Wholesome my ass, Superman is messing with that poor cop

Its great up until issue 12, after which its just ok with some good moments and a lot of somewhat dull bits. Its pretty clear they didnt have a clear plan for what they'd do if they managed to get more issues that 12. It wasn't helped by losing Kerchl on art and Cloonan focusing more on other projects like her Punisher run which bumped her down from top billing on the writing credits, since she was obviously the main creative force behind the book.

How is that messing with him? If anything it's kind of a gentle admonishment to remind the cop not to think that just because Nightwing and Superman were in the park that he could slack off on his duty.

He'd surely be of so much help

How, he's trying to remind him that he's a protector too

Is it possible to have a husbando even if you're not gay? Cause Clark is just so damn pure. Lovable bastard.

[retarded meme response of exaggerated outrage to an even dumber meme shitpost]

Tactile telekinesis. Same way he keeps ships together when lifting them out of the ocean. It ensures that the people he's lifting feel a gentle, uniform lift on every part of their body that's gentler than you can imagine.

There. Where's my no prize?

Is this Loss?

Man, that brings back memories.

Erm, what exactly were they going to do before that cop showed up?

Some gay shit post that edit

If I remember right, there was someone or an organization stealing the bodies of people, and they were watching the graveyard.

That's kind of slick