Can we talk about the possibility trump won on (((purpose)))

Read about the communist revolutions. What's taking place today is eerely similiar. Only instead of marxism being pitted against fascism. You got sjw's pitted against alt right

Think about these two movements. They seem to spring up practically overnight both of them came from websites (tumblr and Sup Forums) and millions of youth across the planet are now radicalised ready to fight each other over this shit

There's only one group who serves to benefit from this exchange and I don't even have to name them

Divide and conquer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
youtu.be/pPLm0-uAZbs?t=31m59s
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MortonsFork
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/he-won-because-elites-want-him-there-global-economy-will-collapse
redefininggod.com/2016/07/how-hillary-trump-and-putin-figure-into-the-launch-of-the-new-world-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=YHSNndb54XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A peasant rebellion overthrowing a ruling class is eerily similar to rich college kids fighting on behalf of the financial elite.

Okay kiddo.

SJW came from frankfurt school

prove that trump winning wasnt part of the plan

By employing the principles of divide-and-conquer, Communist Russia destabilized neighboring nations in order to subjugate them. These were incorporated as “Soviet Republics” into the USSR. Whilst one could argue that the Soviet Union was a collection of republics forming a power bloc, the truth is that all power was held in Moscow, and the leaders of the other Soviet Republics were puppets of the Kremlin.

In order to destabilize a nation, the KGB would employ a tactic called subversion. Such importance was given to this tactic that the Soviet Union trained all officers of the army and students of the KGB in art of subversion.

Marxists thrive on college campuses in the United States and Europe. There are so many Marxists on campuses because students are most susceptible to indoctrination, as this is the time when young adults are forming their own political ideologies. Marxists were, at one point, sent from the Soviet Union to enroll in western academia, for the sole purpose of indoctrinating western students and get a foothold on the target nation(s). After all, academia was an area which Gramsci recognised as a pivotal point of influence over the people of a nation.

I mean, if he didn't ((they)) would claim he did so ((they)) could pat ((eachother)) on the back and congratulate ((themselves)) for being so very smart and superior.

That's ((their)) game. And that's why ((they)) have been a plague on society since the first Talmudic Jews who debuted as tax collectors in Poland in the 1600s.

>Take credit for everything.
>Produce nothing.

>Jews risking everything on a move in the US with no-guns crying college students

Doubt it. Even so, this would set a precedent for every other nationalist group in the world to start actually doing this. Its a high-risk, low reward outcome. I wish this was the plan, it would be easy to do physical battles with them instead of subversive, intellectual ones. More of us know how to shoot. If they are the aggressor, which they would be, both military and civilians would tear them to shit. Remember the majority of serving men with combat experience are fiercely conservative. So are the police.

The burden of proof is on the person insisting that something is present.

>liberal leftist numale cuck faggots are going to take over gun toting conservatives

bogan plz

The Nate Silver picture is suitable because your analysis is just as shit. Is that you Nate?

it ok though, the puppet masters are awesome this time

Both sides are certainly pawns, but that doesn't mean neither is genuine.

prove that it was

How do you know Jews are after social justice though? we know they USE social justice to further themselves but how do we know that social justice is their end goal

Like all conspiracy theories, your idea is based on the premise that "there is a reason for something to happen; thus that is why it happened". Just because you are able to make a connection doesn't prove anything. It is a leap of logic.

Obviously it can't be proven and that is the point

I really hope this isn't the fucking case. I actually just started liking Trump the other day. I was sold when he cozied up to big business.

It's in the talmud:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

I've got some questions about this after watching the Yuri Bezmenov video.

So we have all of these liberals in America that are brainwashed with cultural marxism, but how does this bring on communism? Who are these communists that are going to suddenly come out of the shadows and start killing people? Are there people that genuinely believe in communism at the top of this pyramid, and if so who are they? Is it guys like Soros? Is communism the equivalent to a one world government, or a step in the process to it?

So you can honestly look at the extreme politics that sprung up over the last few years so quickly and not even question how organic that dynamic was?

tens of millions of kids become extremists ready to die for their cause in 2-3 years without a puppet master. I can't see it happening

I believe communism is a tool rather than an end game

We know that it isn't, in the end. The key point here is this. They use these people for social shaming. They use them like parasite that attach to people and turn them. It's a subversion game. These people are not soldiers in any sense of the word. They have been sapped of testosterone. At the first crack of gunfire, they will break and run. Even if it's one of them that starts shooting. They are not used on a physical level to combat armed people, only defenseless people separated from a group, and to destroy. To demoralized. In an actual fight, they are useless. They will lose, hands down. The game is to thin our numbers to catastrophic levels while planting these seeds or subversion, which have already sprouted. If they played the hand of violence now, while we can easily out match them, the game would be over.

implying the leftists have to win for them to win

see how divided you are you cant even think outside of the paradigm that they created

They know that we're the group that knows the game. Leftists don't have to win, necessarily, but if they lose, bad news for Jews. They'd have no one left to between us and them.

Oh please. What happened was like what has happened in history hundreds of times...

1. Inequality reached breaking point and none in the establishment reecognised white poverty as a real thing.

2. Identity politics actively attacked whites when whites haven't had wages growth in a generation.

3. The media pushed too hard with the diversity meme, and the moment that Syrian "refugees" started flooding over the border with ISIS it looked awfully like all those white genocide accusations were true.

Globalists played their cards too early and didn't bank on whites resisting and, moreover, becoming an ethnic voting bloc in the USA.

Minorities, except for the Native Indians and Aboriginals (who are utterly crushed by the elites who don't give a shit about them), have been tools of the elite from day one. They exist in the Western world because of the decline of those countries. They vote or globalist parties no matter what the alternative is, as intended.

Ergo, the alt right is real, the SJWs and their minority pets are just useful idiots.

All the things the alt right is reacting to were created by (((them)))

But ironically all the things the sjw's are reaction too were created by (((them))) too

Divide and conquer

Sorry for my spelling btw I'm using the onscreen keyboard because my keyboard is broken

100 percent of revolutions throughout history were unorganic

Someone explain to me what George Soros gets out of these protests... Hes got a plan of some nature, and his hate machine is starting... But like someone earlier in this thread said, it may correlate why Trump was "supposed" to win. Seems like a certain plan out of a playbook.

>Can we talk about the possibility trump won on (((purpose)))

Literally every person on television and social media was against him. How can you say that it was rigged for him? To the point that half of the country is in a state of depression and jewish media empires are now having existential crisis's?

Except the side that's supposed to lose is the side with all of the guns and the side that's supposed to win is a bunch of babies who get triggered by literally everything

That might have been part of the divide process

If the vote is rigged. The shit they say on television is irrelevant to the result. But its aleanating nature only adds to the reaction

He, like all Jews, is just a dog chasing cars.

That implies that leftism is the end game and not just a tool used divide a people

Hahahahahah sums up the kikes so well

They literally can't help it

I'm sure he wanted Hillary to win, but he will find a way to make more money no matter what.

>prove that trump winning wasnt part of the plan
So what's the next step of his master plan?

He may actually be on to something though, HRC was a part of it, we can see that con definitely, is it too far fetched its from a bigger con. You got mainstream media blasting away at the racial injustice vote, and then you got wikileak behavior blasting away at the working class vote, create a divide and bank on the white working class to win.

Please watch on SOROS

probably violence

"oh look, now we need to declare martial law."
Such a fucking mysterium.

I think wikileaks tried their hardest to get Trump into office because they have some serious blackmail against him.

Once in office, they can threaten to release whatever they have unless he pardons Chelsea Manning and gets Julian out of the Ecuadorian embassy.

I think deals were made behind closed doors between his campaign and Assange.

Of course it's the end game. If this truly were some kind or divide and conquer strategy they would want the left, who are champions of multiculturalism and diversity, to come out on top. Which is why Hillary was supposed to win so that the right would be disarmed and drafted into war, but they miscalculated and Trump won. Now they're panicing.

So your saying that he is going to crash this country with no survivors ?

user, stop and think for a minute.

One side has all the guns and everything to gain from thinning the otherside out.

Even if it is divide and conquer what do you expect us to do? The SJWs are too indoctrinated in their ideology to ever face the music about George Soros. Currently the Alt-Right and other political groups that are tired of the charade are made up of young men that don't know how to stage a revolution. Telling people about George Soros and the International Jewry/Centralized Banking will get you a tinfoil badge.

That's generally the reasoning of people who want to stay anonymous on a permanent basis. You can't tell whose Jewing who, and maybe that is the nature of their game as well. In such a sneaky, subversive world, it may be too foggy to know if this was by accident or on purpose. I genuinely think they pulled the trigger too early, knowing that him and his tactics were outed by..well, people like us.

Same thing happened when people started questioning if Alex Jones was a plant years ago.

Like look how many of these right wing personalities that popped up over the last year that are kike

>shapiro
>rebel media (gavin, Lauren southern)
>milo yianopplous of breitbart
>breitbart it's self was created by a jew
>the countless other kiketubers

Jews have a monopoly on a lot of the idea machines that helped perpetuate this divide

GTFO kike shill

This would make sense if one side didn't actively fight against the 2nd amendment and guns in general.

What are they going to overthrow the government tipping 1 empty police cruiser at a time?

A divided nation is easier to control. He's thinking generationally. His son, Alex Soros is next in line.

Because they saw the danger progressives posed to them down the track so they funded the cure

Remember the tweet they released about all of their critics being (((Jews)))? I highly doubt it. Rather Clinton's rabid feminism is the same reason why Sweden and Britain want him in jail, so he was overjoyed that he could do it.

Do you honestly think journalists who can't keep their emails private could keep a secret like that? Or are you just memeing?

George Soros has directly funded civil unrest in a variety of countries because it helps work towards his ideal world. A borderless, internationally ruled world. He has stated this himself. He also believes himself to be some kind of god, so his meddling could just be for his own entertainment.

We need a final solution to this madness if you get my drift

That will never work. If we tried to execute Soros and his constituents, the United States or whatever other countries that participate would be vilified.

Journaslists dont have to be in on it to push an agenda

Did you even watch the lead up election. They all thought they were genuinely fighting hitler

I'm sure none of them were in on back door soros meetings

He does look like an old kik with his own agenda, he needs a jail cell next to killary though.

Hint: He is a kike. He worked with the Nazi regime during WWII apparently. He could be a lone wolf. He says his time with the Nazi's distanced him from his Jewish identity. He only cares about his vision.

Can someone PLEASE explain what happened to Nate Participation medals hairline? How did recede so quickly? The though of my hair randomly killing itself over the course of a year terrifies me.

You're over thinking this, the idea being that every Jew is in on this. Even so, you do know that unity is costly in its own way. Uniting as a country means Jews too. Did they plan that one? Let's be realistic here. We're to a point where our identity needs to be secured. I was one of those people who bought "western culture" and it lead me to Identitarians. This has helped us grow, and they even lost Shapiro over not denouncing characters like us. That's an enemy they'd never be able to escape from, should the house of cards fall.

This has sort of popped up quickly -- but it has also been in the works for a long time.

They talk of the 'Long march' through the institutions… It took a long time, we are just seening the results now.

An entire cohort of journalists, activists, artists, politicians, etc, etc, whose main goal is to use their positions for 'revolutionary' purposes.

They used to say 'revolutionary' now they just say… 'make the world a better place'.. 'bring change'…etc… That is the reason most idealistic young girls desire to be a 'journalist'… not as merely a way to put food on the table for their family, but to implement a perpetual global revolution.

There was a time when an older establishment would tamp this down a bit.. but now the establishment are all radicals themselves.. there are no longer any brakes on the crazy train.

They don't genuinely think he's Hitler. If you read those leaked emails, you would have noticed that they coordinate their daily shit talk. They were just trying to get a rise out of people because they thought it would help Clinton win. They still hate Trump's guts, but they don't literally think he's Hitler.

And yes, the owners of media companies ultimately set the agenda for their journalists. They campaigned for Clinton because they were afraid Trump would fuck with their gravy train. It's not some mysterious lizard man conspiracy at work here.

No. Full SJW politics comes from the CIA, and was created to subvert the Occupy Wall Street protests.

That literally defines conspiring though

This.

I think we're genuinely stepping into uncharted territory, for the first time in many years. A real leader, maybe the government will even begin working for Americans again.

This will take some time to get used to. We are so used to being ass puppets for globalists we still believe (((they))) are pulling the strings.

You were implying SJWs were on Soros' payroll.

No I wasnt

I was implying that just sjws being on soros pay role does not make soros an sjw

They are a tool and so is the alt right

He isn't President yet, there's still other Puppet masters to sniff out as well. Being President is just 1 position of many numerous others.

They want to force Trump's hand to deal with these protesters violently. Soros was playing both sides I think - HRC and Trump

Did the Jews make my boots too?

Seriously though, there is no benifit to the Jews making an organization that names them and their degeneracy, divide and conquer only works when both sides are actually turned, not when 1 goes so far left that normal people start to see what's going on.

So you have no real argument and you're talking out of you're ass

Someone post the 5 stages for him and let him know where he is. Sounds like someone's bargaining

The alt right will become perverted like the sjw. You gotta remember SJW started as a moderate reaction too

>So is the alt-right
How do we know that YOU aren't a Jew?

Something Sup Forums won't like to hear but anyway:

Jews are smarter as a group and have longer timeframes and tighter organization than we foo.

It's like that movie Chinese Guy Meme who lectures of his African employee for letting all the colonial infrastructure wither away, due to negligence and lack of maintenance.

There is no point you can't train the Africans to think so far ahead. they are wired in a way that this is very difficult.

What white gentiles often don't realize in the Jew/gentile relationship : WE are the dumb africans. Our IQ's and timeframe and impulse control would seem like an aficans to a jew.

We CAN'T comprehend that Jews are thinking of Multi-generational, long term, extremely difficult projects, that would be mind boggling to most average gentiles.

They orchestrated the complete demographic rearrangement of The US and other nations -- over many, many years. Nobody would even consider this as a sane proposition in say the 20-30's -- We as a group can't think in these terms, but we should at least TRY be aware of our own limitations.

Jews are focussed on a long term project. they are guided by their culture and/or genetics in a way we just aren't.

It's a real challenge. At this point we can't even physically fight them, because Isreal is nuclear armed and they are extremely vindictive and protective of other jews.

Perverted how? Explain.

Nate Silver's predictions were altered as circumstances changed. He gave a trump win a roughly 20% chance for most of it past the primaries. A 20% chance is far from a guarantee, but it's also not nothing.

The people on the right and the left, bitching about him, don't understand basic statistics.

The alt right will aleanate itself just like the sjw's. These movements aren't ment to be permanent. They're meant to divide people

Also take a look at this photo. Notice both statues in the background? What do both of these men have in common and why are they so perfectly framed with Obama and Trump? Something is not right here.

Pretty much this

Politics is pointless if it's shared with the Jew. He will always out smart you, not by choice but by nature. He probably doesn't even realise he's doing it. Like the other guy said its like a dog chasing cars

Soros' plan is to fuck us over with the purple revolution. We must stop him

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html

Do you like hot Jewish girls or muslims blowing your shit up? Answer me.

K this thread as jumped into tin-foil hat territory...

Not that user, but consider how hard the left pushed the identity politics, and how that may have pushed a lot of us further to the right than our natural positions.
Then consider that in a way, both candidates could be considered more authoritarian than Obama was.
On the one hand, HRC would've pushed even harder on gun control, forcing any possible resistance to fall in line or rebel.
On the other, Trump was by and large a rejection of the left's SJW bullshit as much as anything else, pushing for more of a police state of a different kind to get BLM/ISIS under control.
Then, foment protests/riots in which case, either the cops/NG or the political opposition steps in as your brown shirts, and your one step closer to a police state.
In short, we were offered a Morton's Fork proposition.
Link related was the best description I could find in under 10 secs in jewgle:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MortonsFork

The tl;dr version is what said.
Basically, we're screwed either way for different reasons.

>eerily similar
Lmaooo you cucks wouldn't know a class struggle if a Molotov cocktail landed in your pile of Cheetos dust

OP you gotta push this issue here.

TRUMP IS GREAT BUDDIES WITH NETANYAHU

SURROUNDED BY JEWS

>not an endgame
Have any of you actually read anything written by Marx outside of the Manifesto? Hell, have any of you even read the Manifesto?

>They seem to spring up practically overnight both of them came from websites (tumblr and Sup Forums)
This current generation of "social justice" first had its seeds planted in 2008. Sup Forums and Tumblr were just small catalysts.

your a dorable

>tfw Sup Forums is obsessed with cultural Marxism as if leftists think culture is actually influential and totally not part of the superstructure

How can you fight a movement if you don't even understand it? Holy shit this is going to be easier than we thought

Jews are the good guys.

Marx isn't the leader of the rich. How do you know the rich didn't see marxism as a way to further their dynasty. Rich kikes had control of the capitalists well before ww2 yet the capitalist spent the whole of the 20th century waging war on communism so how does that work?

We fought hitler for the kikes then we fought communism for the kikes?

yep
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/he-won-because-elites-want-him-there-global-economy-will-collapse
The elite chose him as the fall guy, blaming Trump and conservatism for the economic collapse to come while politicians stay in the clear...

Threads made with the topic pointing out that a) Soros is funding these organic riots and b) Trump has NWO connections are being deleted. Not sure if this post will stay up. If you're wondering why they'd delete a) if this place is now trumpshilling, it's because people here not knowing a) have less empathy towards the rioters and get sucked back into the libvsconservatives dichotomy that keeps people separated, fighting each other and not (((them)))

redefininggod.com/2016/07/how-hillary-trump-and-putin-figure-into-the-launch-of-the-new-world-order/

God there are so many new people here. There is no alt right you faggot. Go back to buzzfeed

You literally have Trots, anarchists, and MLs organizing 'marches' in urban centers nationwide that are attracting numbers in the tens of thousands. This isn't some Tumblr fairyland shit, this is the textbook definition of communist agitation

I give you a reply for the essay that no one responded too

Yup. Youre right. Everyone here is an IDIOT.

Trump is a jew. His grandpa was born to Katherina Kober an ashkenazic jew from bavaria lol.

Hes taken money from all the corrupt jews like Soros who gave him 160 million. He owns 93 percent of the voting stock of Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation.

All his kids are marrying jews. His grandpa moved to the US with his sisters who also married jews. The family lived in areas known for jewish populations..Trump has countless business connections to the jews. Is good friends with Netanyahu and pushes for allying with & supporting Israel.

The centerpiece of his main office in Trump Tower is a kabbalistic tree of life picture/award given to him by the jewish national fund(this same award was given to carly fiorina, ben carson, chris christie and other familiar names decades before the current election)

DONALD TRUMP IS A KIKE

there is so much more

some of this video is retarded but here are some cool things to look further into or think about

youtube.com/watch?v=YHSNndb54XU

>worked with the Nazis
>subtly undermined HRC's campaign
>funded massive MSM shilling thus exposing them post election
>funds BLM activists, making the rest of the US hate SJWs and PoC

Could it be....

Is Soros /our guy/?