Who will be Wonder Woman 2 villain?

Who will be Wonder Woman 2 villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doctor Psycho influencing Silver Swan who is a Soviet super weapon they developed after learning about Diana

Is the one that looks like a Miller/Janson Bullseye supposed to be a (then-)new Doctor Poison?
Also, I forget the golden age magic user guy who looks like Magneto's name, but I'm surprised he got reused after Messner-Loebs. Not because he was bad, but more because I can't imagine Byrne, Rucka, or many later WW writers thinking up good scenarios with him. Admittedly, I've only read Bronze Age, Perez, and WML.

This, get the midget from Game of Thrones to play him and you’ve got money on the screen. I don’t see this happening though, they’ll jump right to Cheeta since she’s the ONLY bad guy of WW’s that WB is aware of

a straight white male

I don't care. Gal is trash, and its another fucking period piece.

It's not going to be Angle Man then.

probably Cheetah

Circe masterminding shit with Cheetah as a mid-movie boss fight with Peter Dinklage as Doctor Psycho trying to play both sides.

Men

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6gjqMrOy8

I really hope not since they said it will be set in America.
A Cheetah movie needs to be set in epic exotic jungles with mysterious ruins.

circe would be great
but it will probaly be a (white) dude that will be the bad guy
so doctor psycho?

Cheetah. Dr. Minerva comes to Diana with artifacts she believes to be from Bana-Migdhall, the lost city of Amazons. Intrigued, Diana joins her on an expedition to find the lost Amazons, but is betrayed by Minerva who has come to steal their magic and gets transformed into Cheetah by a cursed plant they have.

that sounds awesome it be cool if the made the costume look similar to the comic like psylocke in xmen apocalypse

I fucking want this so hard. Silver Swan had better be sympathetic w while we're at it.

That would be great. I think Patty said Dr Poison could come back or at least her story wasn't finished so maybe she and Dr Psycho team up or something.

But it'll probably be Cheetah.

I barely recognize five of them? Who are the rest?

Circe as the main villain with her turning Diana's friend Barbara Minerva into the Cheetah

Top row: Ares, Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva), Circe, Silver Swan
Middle row: White Wizard, male Cheetah (Sebastian Ballesteros), Doctor Psycho
Bottom row: Deimos, Phobos, Decay, Doctor Poison

Sorry White Magician, not White Wizard

Giganta or bust

They won't do Doctor Psycho. Too close to Kilgrave.

Likely Duke of Deception played by Chris Pine.

But wouldn't that be too much like Winter Soldier? A person you cared about dies in the first movie only to show up in the second movie alive but on the enemies' side.

Cheeta, needs a woman villain

Gonna be so salty if they do Circe & she isn't sexualized or has the N52 design.

NO no, DoD is not actually Steve Trevor, he's just disguising himself as him to lure Diana into a trap.

I want to say Cheetah but they'd really have to tred carefully with her as the villain and not make it become too campy and keep the feel set by the first film and i'm nt sure how thay'd be able to do that

Read WW Rebirth and you would get a perfect way to do Cheetah without being campy.
Basically it did for Cheetah what Tas did for Mr.Freeze.

Sorry wasn't clear.
I DO want them to use the N52 design if they handle it faithfully with the pale skin & stark crimson hair.

Honestly this

I actually agree with this. I know sympathetic female villains are a Yesterday’s news, but Rebirth did Cheetah RIGHT

Plus the Dceu would be a perfect environment for a sympathetic 1 off Cheetah as I can't imagine they will use her repeatedly barring her getting Loki level reception.

The ideal for me would be having it being set in modern day with heavy flashbacks to them being close friends in some previous decade but Barbara being cursed made her immortal.

Yeah. They were so desperate to avoid first avenger comparisons they moved which war it was set in. They ain't gonna do that.

I just really fucking wish they weren't giving her another love interest.
Especially with "a completely different dynamic" as they have said.
I am really afraid they will do what the 09 animated film did with Steve Trevor and make him a vulgar dude bro caricature.

Circe, and then Circe's magic creates Cheetah for Wonder Woman 3

Egg fu for diversity

it's probably going to be Doctor Psycho in a MEMETOO esque film where he uses his powers to molest women. granted, Doctor Psycho probably does that shit.

What if they adapt the rape of sue dibney into the mcu. Not identity crisis as a whole mind you, just that one part.

Fuck I mean the dceu.

The only way to make Silver Swan good if they keep her for the third movie, and she will be Dianas best friend in the second.

Will eta candy be in wondy 2?

No