Highly trained warriors

>highly trained warriors
>uniform so thin you can see their nipple outline

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x511mzm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a Joel Schumacher homage you pleb.

Vibranium lined get up. They'll be alright.

The Aztec used to capture the commander to enemy armies in literal pajamas, butt ass naked, and dragon costumes.

I think they mean. When you're a trained warrior, armor is for pussies.

Those aren't nipples, that's the seam.

It's so that i can make sexual fantasies where i get captured in wakanda by black warrior women and then take turns to rape me and drain me of my semen

Other than that, muh vibranium or something like that

>spears
So like how they would repel an enemy with you know guns?

Are you blind

I guess that's why they got genocided by a couple hundreds raging Spanish homosexuals.

literal spear chuckers

The Aztecs weren't living in the most technologically advanced country in the world and were meant to fight people who fought the same way they did or even worse, in a place where guns or even metal armor didn't exist. As soon as guns were brought into the equation they got their shit stomped hard.

That's a really bad analogy.

is a more rational answer.

Nah he's right, you can see the seam beneath the "nipple" going down. The nipple part protrudes because that's where the fabric folds.

It was probably still done on purpose for nipple reasons, but those aren't actually their nipples poking through the costume.

Plot convenience and stormtrooper accuracy.

No, but you clearly are.

Swords were still being used in WWII and WWI even with guns being around. I don't see why they can't use spears; it saves ammo.

I fail to see a problem with this.

those female warriors are also part of t'challa's harem

>Oh no ballistic weapons how will our vibranium ever compete?

He likes them shaved, huh?

Someone mind explaining to me how their military is advanced? They have vibranium swords, which I get it, they can cut through pretty much anything, but don't they have any projectiles? They have ships better than Quinjets

if that's the case then the chick on the red outfit seems way too on purpose.

I believe this is some kind of a ceremonial getup. What I'm bothered by is the fact that Man Ape is in this screenshot. There's a big mystery about his allegiance in BP's movie, but they just spoil it here? Why?

something something warrior culture something something vibranium something something mystic panther powers

>women
>highly trained warriors

From what I've gathered, he's currently playing the long game. After Killmonger and Thanos are dealt with, he'll exploit Wakanda's fractured state and move in

Of course it's on purpose, it's not like the costume designers didn't know what they were doing.

Someone faps furiously to the snu-snu episode of Futurama.

It would be a shame if they had unarmored body parts that cause instant death 9 times out of 10 when shot.

I can't believe there isn't a controversy about racism here.
>even when gifted advanced tech Africans are still savages who can only charge in mobs chucking spears
>can't even use fucking guns

Shut up and post their Comic getup! It's way sexier.

Its not racist because Wakanda is very serious about their heritage, customs, and traditions. I think they still have guns

Laser spears.

I think the better analogy you ought to go for would be the Great Emu War.

While we're on the subject, it always bothered me that MCU Asgardians flat out refuse to carry guns even though they have them on flying longboats. I'd even accept laser crossbows or something. They just looked so silly dying in droves against the Dark Elves

There's a chick with laser fists or whatever and they have planes, I'm sure they use projectiles when they need to.
It's annoying enough when actual SJWs look everywhere for racism, you don't have to do it too.

Sorry /k/, guns look lame.
Also pic related.

If there's someone who doesn't, they're no friend of mine.

I was watching that scene and thinking "He should be out of ammo by now"

He's like Lucky Luke, he only reloads when the story is over.

I was thinking "Why aren't those things firing in 3 round bursts?"

That’s because noguns think melee combat is less barbaric

Is this planet of the apes

Hello Sup Forums!

>huuuur duuuuur why there is fanservice in this comic book movie! Its not like there is fanservice in comics!

>huuuur duuuur this doesnt make sense, comics are siiiiiilly

These are you. Fuck off Sup Forums, this is how the Big 2 are.

>The Aztec used to capture the commander to enemy armies in literal pajamas

things didn't turned out great for them

Wasn't there a comic where Black Panther bullshits an answer where Wakanda has a way to make guns inoperable?

kek

Hey faggot, pointing out how these FUCKING ALIENS who are way off base from their comic versions anyway aren't using projectile weaponry is a legitimate complaint. They've pretty much abandoned mystical shit

did this movie come out? I haven't heard anything about it.

Are you retarded? They are both mystical and higly technological SIMILAR to their counterparts of the comics, because asgardians in the comica ALSO have spaceships with lazers. Read a fucking comic Sup Forums.

and that's why thor uses a gun

>a legitimate complaint.
Are you fucking serious you practicool fucko? Are you one of those people who whine that Stark hasn't made Iron Man suits for all the other characters?

I just find it weird they have gun turrets and ships with projectile weaponry, and yet their ground forces don't

>an armor so thin that you can see their nipples
The bullets would easily break their bones, plus they are not wearing helmets.

you've never heard of a hero-villain team-up against a bigger villain?

I liked how good ol’ Texas firepower was stronger than undead god zombies

Realism is only for STAR WARS.

>gods
>using guns
THor can throw lightning and loki mind control people,also they are too durable to normal weapons, they don't need guns

The aztec most definetely weren't wearing any pajamas, they were primitive but not stupid. I know this series was terrible on accuracy but the proof is here, the dry soaked on saltwater cotton vest the aztec used was able to successfully stop arrows around 34:00 in this video
>dailymotion.com/video/x511mzm
It's total bullshit how the zande warrior won

But they're not gods, they're demigods at best. You honestly can't see the benefit of a projectile weapon? I'm not saying they can't take a punch, certain problems are just easier with shooting something instead of chasing it down to stab.

Rule of cool. Nobody wants to see a movie about God Alien Barbarians that fight like they're a SWAT team.

The spears shoot lasers in the comics.

>As soon as guns were brought into the equation they got their shit stomped hard.

Guns misfired a lot in those days. It was steel armor and weapons that gave the Spanish the combat edge.

It's for the glory of science

Their weapons aren't just normal blades, for whatever that is worth, just based on the training scene in Thor The Dark World. Given that standard Asgardians have long lives, enhanced strength and other physical attributes, and bulletproof (to whatever SHIELD was using on Loki in the first Avengers) they seem content with what they have.

Marvel always had trash quality costumes.
The good ones are: Captain America WS, Winter Soldier, Black Panther CW and Ant-Man, honorable mention to Iron Man 1 costume

If it's good enough for batman

It was disease, cavalry and conspiring with other natives who also hated the aztec's guts. With all their technology a couple of hundreds of spaniards wouldn't match against a fucking empire

One of the girls has like panther hand blasters or something

Aztecs had pretty formidable weaponry, relative to the Spaniards
They died from disease, and the Spaniards allying with nearby tribes that the Aztecs had pissed off with their sacrifice and capture bullshit
And also, Aztecs fought to capture, not to kill, unlike the Spaniards, whose sole objective was to decimate entirely
On a level field, they'd be head to head
Guns weren't that effective AT THE TIME
It was mostly disease and deception

That's not a nipple. Its a pucker in the fabric from the seam line being there.

at that point the swords were mostly for ceremonies and showing rank

I can't decide if that's badass or the kind of shit that ruins comics.

I wonder how vibranium handles flamethrowers and other fire hazards?

Did Marvel's jealous African commonerfolk adopt 'necklacing' as a way to execute already ambushed and pinned Wakandians specifically because it was a reliable execution method that didn't require piercing an impenetrable armor?

>The bullets would easily break their bones
assuming they are making use of vibranium in their combat attire, no, no they would not. Do you even know what vibranium is?

Then you're fucking retarded, it's clearly badass.

>Winter Soldier
Really? The guy wearing eye liner so that he looks more depressed?

>playing Expeditions Coquistadors
>you can decide to ally most tribes to fuck with the Aztecs in various ways
>you can accidentally (or not) spread small pox to Tenochtitlan (or not)
>you can side with the Aztecs and fuck with other natives
That was nice.

i liked his black outfit with his arm out and a mouth mask

Tell that to Jack Churchill.

>makeup=/=costume
The arm was good and you know it.

them some pale africans

The reason why that is so well known is specifically because of how fucking crazy it is that he did it and lived. I'm sure there was a bunch of other dudes who tried the same thing that you don't hear about because they ate a few bullets before coming within 20 feet of their enemies.

I mean, it looked like a metal arm.

Africans have a wide variety of shades, even in single countries or sometimes even among the same family.

I believe Cortes mainly used rodeleros during his campaigns and barely any firearms.

>primitive but not stupid
t.neolitic man

>rodeleros

My thing is in the Infinity War trailer, these guys are about to engage in melee combat with 7 ft tall four-armed creatures with huge jaws. Even with vibranium swords, why not just mow Thanos' army down with machine guns?

Africans are perverts.

Don't you have some mercury to intoxicate yourself with, brass boy?

I've meant they weren't stupid to disregard armor

We should take another shot at the emu one day.

Because it's lame.

>to whatever SHIELD was using on Loki in the first Avengers
Loki is a wizard though.

It doesnt make any sense

Sure is musculata in here.

I do

Do you think people would still watch wrestling if one of the 2 guys came on the ring with a gun and just pretend-shot a nigga? People want to see tense physical confrontations, not some dude with a machine gun mowing down people indiscriminately in 20 seconds from 100 yards away.
You want things to """"make sense"""" and all be there for a practical purpose, don't watch or read fucking capes, stick to """realistic""" war movies.
Rule of cool>>>>>>>>>>>rule of sexy/funny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>realism

>The Aztec used to capture the commander to enemy armies in literal pajamas, butt ass naked, and dragon costumes.

Aztecs were not a warrior culture, they were terrible at war and their weapons were designed to capture, not to kill

Tell that to the Japanese, then, if we're going to go that route. One lucky asshole waving around a sword(Did he even actually attack anyone with it?) while being surrounded by a bunch of people with guns protecting him is a pretty piss poor example when you can look at the same exact war and see a bunch of people that unironically tried to use swords against people with guns and got utterly BTFO every time they attempted it.

Then watch a movie featuring a SWAT team and not a movie featuring Alien Barbarian Gods. Or fuck, join the 40k fandom, you can't really get any gayer at this point anyway.