I am starting to get genuinely afraid of these people attempting to change the electors' minds...

I am starting to get genuinely afraid of these people attempting to change the electors' minds. Not because of Trump losing the Presidency, but this shit might spark another civil war and these retards don't realize it. I had a friend the other day tell me "LOOK AT THIS PETITION THE ELECTORS HAVE TO SWITCH NOW" and despite me telling her why that's a bad idea and kind of insulting to our country that they should try and pull this, she kept on about it. These people are whining that they lost the election and are willing to potentially start bloodshed over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are these the same people who said they would leave the country if trump wins?

A lot of them are likely to be.

So long as the electors ignore them, there won't be any issues. They tried to do that to W back in 2000 too, and nothing came of it then either.

The electors aren't going to do anything. Why would they change? They had the election, people voted. That's basically it. A petition to change the president is just redundant when there was an entire day dedicated to picking the president.

Let them fucking do it.

The vets and reds who love guns would destroy the opposition. These are LIBERALS we're talking about. Safe space, muh vaginer liberals.

Don't worry, if EC switches they are usurpers and would be smacked the fuck down

Just promise one thing guys.

If this starts a second civil war, use the war to ride right into their homes and give them the rope, the corrupt media, soros and all these other fuckers.

exactly my thoughts user, THIS SHIT COULD LITERALLY START CIVIL WAR. You don't fuck around with the electoral college

>afraid

Dude these are mostly 120 pound art majors who have probably written papers on the PTSD they got from holding knife for 20 seconds because of how menacing it looked. You have absolutely nothing to fear.

I'll be honest, I was all ready to start shit if Hillary won, but I'm not expecting it for trump winning. Let those motherfuckers ruin their cities and drive the general consensus even further against them.

>might start another civil war
Do they have the law on their side? They certainly don't have any "well regulated militia[s]".

It's just some stupid Mexican and white kids with too much time on their hands. They'll get bored or get put down. Honestly hope they start killing each other to further expose their kind.

do these retards not understand she conceded

>cucks
>fighting a war

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

They started the bloodshed on Wednesday while screaming that they were being attacked by the right.

>tfw the Electoral College doesn't provide Gender Studies degrees to these 'educated' snowflakes

It's not going to happen. And if it did, you'd win the inevitable civil war.

>These people are whining that they lost the election and are willing to potentially start bloodshed over it.

Iv been saying this for months here.

CIVIL WAR IS BETTER THEN A TRUMP WIN.

These fucking idiots are going to spend the next 4 years coming up with ways to win back middle America (And they will if Trump fucks up)

Wiping the progressive curse out once and for all and why they are at their weakest is the best time to strike.

You guys need a purge and so does Europe. An entire 5th column that wants you extinct if you don't deal with them once and for all.

Other wise they will be back in 4-8 years and next time they will finish the job.

hey rabbi

#hashtags can't physically hurt you, relax

Sign me the fuck up

>I was all ready to start shit if Hillary won
Pretty dumb idea....

I will Brazil, I'll do it for you and your sick dubz

If they start a war, they fucking lose immediately. These anti-gun liberal feminist shitcunts wouldn't stand a chance against the real fucking men and women in this country who actually have an objective moral ground to fight for.

Unless you count twitter as a significant battleground I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about from an army of Lena Dunhams

>cucks without guns
>civil war

You may choose only one.

whats the importance for that again?

She's no longer in the race.
There's no one running against Trump for the Electoral College to vote for.

Is Johnson still in?

You're mental if you think they'd give Johnson the presidency. Both sides would revolt and go nuclear.

I kind of hope they do it. And hope they succeed. Because if in fact we do have a civil war, I would not be against it. I find it funny liberals want to start a war with rest of America who loves their guns and military tradition and love of country.