How come that moder comic book art sucks really hard in a lot of cases...

How come that moder comic book art sucks really hard in a lot of cases? Pic on the left was actually published by Marvel.

is this for real?
The absolute state of modern comic books...

Both images suck, but one got paid while the other cries. So whose the real loser?

I always defend this book since a lot of people bash it without actually taking the time to read it, but damn, Marvel hired some terrible fill-in artists sometimes.
Gwen looks like she is melting or something.

OP got so butthurt that people were hating on his art in one thread, he made a whole separate one to try to make his shitty point.

>So whose the real loser?
The people that paid 4 bucks for pic on the left. I read webcomics with better artwork for free on a daily basys.

>but one got paid while the other cries
?????

DESU I prefer this to eg Capullo, whom I never liked, especially when he was aping McFarlane on Spawn, years ago.
The pic to the left is perhaps less skilled but more expressive and has more character to it.
It's as if you said that Donald Duck art sucks.

The pic to the right looks like shit though.

>The pic to the left is perhaps less skilled but more expressive and has more character to it.
LOL

So according to you OP on the left is better than this? LMAO

and like I predicted, you are here posting. ;)

It looks better than pic on the left, they are chraging you 4 bucks for that.

I would pay that before even looking at the right.

>I would pay that
Sup Forums buying comics that they like, LMAO.

If that were the case the piece of shit on the right wouldn't have been cancelled.

>Gwen looks like she is melting or something.
that's a good way to describe it, her arms specially.

you know if you're that user you claim to be, you're sure shit posting a lot during that hot date you had tonight.

So we have what looks to be a tiny drawing, made even jankier by your editing skills.

Good job OP.

its a fact that the person that drew pic on the left doesn't give a shit about Gwenpool since she does way better looking stuff when it comes to her own books.

inbefore tumblr bait, I know, I'm just saying that the artist is better than what she did in the OP on the left

Some people just don't get how shitty they are as artists.

Tiny drawing, big drawing it all sucks, probably the worst artwork among all of Nu-Marvel
And I thought Liefeld 2 was bad.

Still better than the garbage you call your artwork.

this is the Gwenpool that you deserve

LMAO, the giant skulls in the last panel.

It's still better than your garbage.

Thats by Ryan Ottley though

being this mad

Who the fuck is the artist so I can get away from this?

>Not denying it

>>Not denying it
oh yeah, that would have totally changed your opinion, silly me.

what an odd thread. is this the op trying to prove that he's better than a published artist by saying 'lmao' to every criticism? it doesn't really work.

that's a cover. covers have a lot more time put into them.

Well, this cover is pretty bad, especially for Ottley. Reminds me of Liefeld.
The right part of the body is heavily messed up, the knee especially, but also the thigh, the hip, and the whole arm.
Also the sword and the helmet to a lesser degree.
And I'm obviously not taking about style but proportions and perspective, so basic errors. Very lazy work.
Why is it pertinent?

Yes, even when his art is objectly worse. He has a frail yet oversized ego.

''this is my proffesional criticism: Things look like bad and like messed up!''

True story

>Tiny drawing, big drawing it all sucks,

Oh good you found a page. I mean seriously if you want to prove a point you have to provide reasonable evidence.

> probably the worst artwork among all of Nu-Marvel
No not really. It's not great but there's far worse and there always will be.

A little slow on the uptake?

>y saying 'lmao' to every criticism?

Saying ''this sucks!!! like really hard'' is not a valid criticism, is barely a personal opnion thought.

the writting its beond shit but the artwork is pretty solid, way better than this At least the person tha made that knows how to draw hands and human faces.

Thank god that based Yoshida already killed this book and the other nu-marvel garbage books.

You have no idea what you are talking about. you sound like you took an intro to art critique class.

>You have no idea what you are talking about.

Then elaborate what's so wrong about that pic to the point that is worse than that Gwenpool page?

And please give proper criticisms beyond ''the face in panel 1? Looks bad. Panel 3? everything is poorly made... etc''

>but the artwork is pretty solid
Yeah I like Ramon Villalobos too. His work was better in Nighthawk though

If you can't see it at the first glance then you're blind my friend, one hand being longer by almost a fist length, a knee drawn almost en face, when it should be at about 45 degrees, a thigh of about 1,5x volume of the other, full frontal hip, the hilt of the sword being misaligned with the axis of the blade, topside of the helmet and the goggles mismatching the rotation of head and the rest of the helmet..
That's the problem when you go into some aesthetics, you have to make sure you follow though.

Why? What would be the point at this point? You seem to be so against the character it doesn't matter. That you think your own edit, which manages to make the picture look worse says it all.

>Why? What would be the point at this point?
I meant the America page you stupid retarded asshole, according to you what's so bad about that page and by that logic this page that makes the Gwenpool page look good in comparason?

I really like this style, reminds me off Frank Quietly a lot

LMAO at the face on the left.

Do you think your design is better? because it isn't, at all.

Gurihiru makes the pink big-boots no-pants thing look great and it's a much cuter and standout design than "look it's sexy girl deadpool big jumpsuit boobs also she doesn't wear a full mask because i don't like that on girls lol"

There's so many things wrong with just making her girl deadpool. Her having that costume is almost a plot point.

When was Ryan Ottley more than a barely competent artist
When

What an odd poster. Is this one lonely person trying to feel special by naming himself on an anonymous image board?

>If you can't see it at the first glance then you're blind my friend
Or maybe we’re just not autists.

in general, his stuff is pretty good.

>this thread again

New year, same old shit with the same fucking OP.

enjoy it while it lasts, next month Gwenpool dies and like 2 months later: Forgoten.