You can only post in this thread if you are a veteran of the Meme Wars

You can only post in this thread if you are a veteran of the Meme Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pappy Faggot, tell me about the meme wars?

I did my part to serve and protect my country.

so you can only post ITT if you've been on Sup Forums since last month? or even 3 days ago?

>tfw the only member of the Armenian Special Task Force
>mfw no armenoid brother to share in glory and joke about our large armenian phalluses

who's that guy riding on top of that armenian

Paramemer. 298th Waifu Division.

We were dropped into the panhandle at the cusp of Florida turning red. It was the greatest moment, and the worst moment, of my life.

A lot of good men lost their hugpillows that day.

i see someone knows about the
>BIG
>ARMENIAN
>COCK

Been memeing since 2007... never thought I'd see the day. my god we have become life, the creator of worlds

thanks gookmoot for letting the shenanigans continue

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

Reporting in.

Kek has left me, I hope to meet him again one day

88th Memetic Warfare Division reporting in

I followed it on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

Cringe

I fear it has only just begun.

Tell me your story.

I got involved in the Assange sting and Spirit Cooking conflicts. The latter still brings me nightmares. I'm lucky to get five hours of sleep.

Fuck off, potato nigger

>meme war
>tfw ptsd

As a child would say: MeMe go PePe

Lost an eye on Youtube during Aids and Carl the cuck, took some shrapnel on twitter back during Rubio robot. CTR held their ground, it was like Stalingrad.

I don't care about the pension or hell, even if I get remembered. What matters is, I helped MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Ayyyooo.

Checked.

F

F

A story. A man edits a meme for many years and he goes to war. And afterwards he comes home, and he sees that whatever else he may do with his life - build a house, love a woman, change his son's diaper - he will always remain a memester. And all the memsters shilling and lolling, they will always be me. We are still on the board.

I lost 5 fb friends during the meme wars.

Two were really hot and now I can't look at thier bikini pics.

I saw stuff man, all sorts of shit, but i cant go back to civie life, not after what i did.

Guess i'm doomed to fight in the meme wars for the rest of my life

777th Airborne reporting in

We were tasked with digit acquisition. Combat like that takes its toll on the minds and bodies of even the best men.

I did my duty, I can say that much.

I've been called a god damn hero

What an unbelievable ride. Here from June of 2015 till now.

I'd leave, but war......

War never changes.

I propose a "pepe heart" medal to be given to anyone who had an account banned in defense of our emporer

Twitter Infiltration Unit here, the horrors iv seen and said. But one does what he has too.

Trump just got elected, know what that means?

I meme'd as hard as the best of them, I'd like to think some little part of this victory is mine as well.

Now that we know we are basically internet Soros, I hope we direct our new found powers onto greater goals, and keep the establishment from fucking Trump.

posting for a reinlistment.
Who /secondmemetour/here?

The Fischbein Offensive saw some of the heaviest casualties of the war

/EWO/ AND CHEESEBAY GENERAL NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER user

WE MEME, WE DIE, WE MEME AGAIN

Any man who doesn't immediately re-enlist is a CTR shill and deserves an adequate response.

donald trumps meme war was on when he first annouinced his candidacy

Why yes, a bowl of noodles sounds delicious.

Australian Special Bantz Operations (ASBO's) reporting in.

I Got injured during that offensive, i had to be taken out of duty for a week

44th brigade unit 9 reporting in

WE WON
WE WON
WE FUCKING WON

is there a video out there that is a supercut of liberals saying Trump had no chance throughout the campaign then the glorious crumbling on election day?

Hey Sup Forums, I've been thinking about joining the meme military. I don't know which branch to go in and what to expect care to help me out? Also, does this meme show that I am qualified?

I had Ben Shapiro and Cher retweet me so yeah I guess.

Nice

Reporting on the Gotthard tunnel, spirit cooking and other such heresy has left me scarred for life. But i made people cringe and not vote hellary. 0/10 will do again!

Does redpilling the shit out of people playing Heroes of The Storm count?

>started as a /fit/ fa
>heard of an uprising
>was stationed at Sup Forums for a while
>did extra training and stationed at Sup Forums
>survived through it all the shitposters and shills

meme wars????

How many news articles have your shitposts been featured in? I have two confirmed shitposts that got international attention in the press. One was me gaslighting a kike reporter and another was me gloating about how Trump defending us after Hillary's deplorables speech instead of cucking and turning on us.

THE MEME WAR ISN'T OVER YET

We always knew we would win

What I remember about the rise of Trump is... is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Meme Wars, the Royal Australian Shitposting 1st Regiment was discreetly transferred to Washington. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to
Washington, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the White House. Not a word.

>only alt-right will recognize this

Fuck off, forced memes are shit.

I bombed isis with /sg/ and got covered by the media (albiet by obscure reporters)

yes, yes there is
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY

American Special Shitpost Force And Recon Team (ASSFART) reporting for duty

its never over

We fought bravely, every one of us. Even the Reddit cucks

>mfw those sick digits recruited me

I'm not capable of memeing or persuasion so I just lurked and voted for Trump. You guys are great.

I've been posting Wyatt Mann cartoons since around 2008, around the time king nigger was elected.

Never become complacent until every single spic is back in mexico and every single niggerboon is back in apefrica.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

I shitposted IRL so hard I got an entire family of Mexicans to vote for Trump
The downside?
I live in California

88th regiment pepe's raiders reporting in, we've been in the fight from the beginning and although we've lost good men we'll see our job through to the last of us

33rd Royal Australian Shitposting Regiment. Saw action in the Pacific/Oceanic theatres, earned 2 Iron "Rusted" Jimmies and a Viktoria Kek for wounds sustained.

Was reassigned, following the defeat of Yeb!

Posted undercover among the trenches of Twatter and Tardlr, the faggy forests of Faggotbook under the ARSE; "Apparent" Rational Shitposting Expedition, spreading disinfo and [COMMENT REDACTED AS PER UN CC. Sec. 19a-1488]

Also served in, 444th "Eat Shit And Die" Mobile Shartillery Division, Forward Shartillery Observer. "Shartilay"

I fought, son. And I lost.

OC

>tfw someone uses your OC
God it finally happened. Have another.

You were in the 33rd, i heard about the shit you guys went through in the pacific, the 1st regiment was all over the place so we didnt see much fighting in our region.

3 Freikorps reporting in...

by our region i mean the pacific, we did see a shitload of fighting elsewhere

"Don't worry. The Great Meme War will be over by Christmas!"

i used to be screencapped in encyclopedia dramatica and helped get chanology off the ground, but was never bold enough to go where you did

You see, according to Hillary's plan, I'm the enemy because I like to think, I like to read.
I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice.
I'm the kind of guy who would sit in a greasy diner and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?"
I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright?
I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section.
I wanna run around naked with green Jell-O all over my body reading a Playboy magazine.
I wanna grab pussy.
Why? Because maybe I feel the need to, okay pal?
I've seen the future, you know what it is?
It's made by a 47 year old nerd virgin nu-male in beige pyjamas soaking in a bubble bath, drinking a broccoli milkshake and singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener".
You wanna live on top? Then you gotta live Hillary's way. What she wants, when she wants, how she wants.
Your other option: make America great again, by any memes necessary.

That pic is hot. Do you have any more to share?

> Veteran
> Served with an army with no casualties.

Greatness is reserved for the few.

Meme War I is over. Meme War II is just getting started.

Words can not describe our gratitude, user. You're service aND sacrifice will be remembered.

Here's a sexy pic to keep you warm since Jodie probably got your girl while you were busy defending western civilization.

kys, faggot
memes don't work that way

If you look up "Mexican half breed pregnancy" a bunch of then pop up. They're fucking hilarious.

For (You)

also fukken saved

Initially I was dismayed at my deployment, but I grew to understand that some were needed to hold the island bases, lest Sup Forums harbor happen again.

Lost a lot of friends.

Its not over yet.

Hey brothers, I've been here since Ferguson and the other midwestern chimpouts. I got real interested when the migrant crisis happened. Was there for the the FBIanon threads and felt great to be a part of that.

I wrote a rough draft for a History Of The Meme Wars. If you guys want to see an excerpt reply to this post! It stops at Seth Rich because I was tired. More work to be done. Need suggestions and fact checks!

Am I unbanned test