Felicitations...

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparations of affordable comestibles!

WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

What's your offer?

I don't know. I never thought I'd get this far.

do you have a health plan?

hello pig user, you're doing a great shit

Well, what do you want?

Kill that Fucker Euronymous and I'll help

How many fleshie bipeds will i kill, and how many droid brothers will i liber-i mean have to save on this mission

Plankton was the best character

>I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparations of affordable comestibles!
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Well sometimes, but not recently.

I’ll join you

>Uhh, dude. That would be salt

OH MY GOODNESS!

SQUIDWARD!

I've got just the right man for the job.

L̵͇̘͍̟̙̥͉͕̬͉̳͖̻̘̰̞̫ͯ̌̉ͤ͐̄̃ͬͦ̆͛̃͂̓̚ͅD̸̷̘̳̻̱̜͚̱̠̮͇̳̘̙̈́͒̎̓̽̀̎̈͞͡͠U̷͎̰͚̹̖̗̦̹͎͛̋̑ͫ̓͒ͬ̇̽̃ͫ̈́̀̓́͡H̶͎̤̜̣͉̣͕̙̟͕̳̝͚̩̘̹̫̦͌̃̀͂̆͂ͬ͂̊͋͂̊̑ͭͯ͛͌̊̚͘͢͠3̶̢̥̻̥̘̞̤̮̹̻̖̙̫͚̤͉̯ͬ͗ͪͣ̾ͨͬ͛̿̆̌̚̚͜Ḽ̢̞̙͖̼̮̱̦̤̪̱͕̮̭̩̾͌ͪͨͧ̃͠I̛͕̞̫̭͎̤͇̽̽͌̈́͊ͩ̒̇ͬͦ̚̚͜ͅY̵̖͍̪̻͙̰͂̈́̓̔̿̃̉ͩ̈́͂͛ͩ͘͞Ḟ̛͎͍͙̟͇̖͇̘̥̖͂̿ͮ̍̽ͭ̄̓̊̆ͫ̃͋̚̚C̩̪̤̤͍̟̔̌͗̇́̈̑͒̕͠3͕̜̝̤̤͚̤͍̬̘̱̞ͪ͗̒͗̇̽ͨ́͋̑̔͗̽̓̽̓̎͘B̶̢͔̮͙̦̘̝̭̯̹̼̼͈͙ͪ̑̈ͨ̂͆͐ͩ̿̐ͨ́͗͋͝͡ͅB̵̴̢͎̙̞̗̻͕̭̗̫̩̽̓̀̇̇͊̉̈͑͑ͤ͐͐͌̀́͡4̧̡͎̜̠̗͔̫͕̩̩̟̼̻̼̿́̇̓́̀͢O̘̼͓̙̙ͮ͊̐̃̎͑̍̀͑̇͊͟͡͡Y̴̦̤̳̤͖͍̙̜̮̝͉̐ͧ͑ͦ͗ͦ̍ͬ̀̀͌̇͊́Č̶̶̛͓̮̤̬͖̥͈͖̫̹͔͕̼̝̻̬͒ͯ͆͊̃͟ͅͅB̨̻͉̠̟̖̼̟͎̳̜͕̦̃̃ͦ́̋̚͘͞F̷̧͈̘̦̜̩̳̩͈͔͔͇̳͉͛̽ͭͧ͐ͬ̉̓̈̒̀͟͞U̷͕̮͓͈̺̯̹̥ͯ̌̑̔̓̈́ͤͤ̌̃̉ͭͭ̂̓̑͜͞3̢̗͇̙̠̤̟̳̭̤̹̱̠̜͙͋͆̑ͨ͡L̪̺͎̭͎̻̥̯̙͈̗̔̆́̐

I'm fucking hungry.

Can I have a sea horse?

SLAP MY HAND!

Can I have two wieners?

Some alien slugs would be nice mang

I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR

I'm down to clown if you let me drive the airship.

There is an airship, isn't there?

Will you help me defeat those damn Joestars?

the question is, will you join me?

Emperor zombie is one of the most underrated characters ever, a damn shame sci fi was to cheap to make screw on head and mike mignola did nothing with the character afterwards.

>"I WANT TO ELIMINATE THE JOESTAR BLOODLINE!"

Yeah? And well did that work out for you "dad"?

I want you to show me the way

>tfw no Screw-on Head comic series
>tfw no Screw-on Head animated series
Life isn't fair.

I love this meme. Fuck TLJ, it deserves all the mockery and hate it gets.

SON,YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY AND FIGHT THE JOESTARS ALONGSIDE ME!

Don't worry DIO. Even if you die there's no way I can possibly fuck up our master plan!

I will absolutely not fuck up, because it's completely foolproof! I will create a new perfect universe for you, and absolutely not create a new universe where everything works out fine for the Joestars.

I will not completely job at the very last crucial moment, just like you and every other villain in the franchise inevitably does.

my college didn't teach me to speak like that

I want to eat Mr.Krabs

WHO ARE YOU

What about root beer?

ROOT BEER!

I didn't make this thread, and I'm not sure if I'm making anymore like these. That last Dr Pig thread wasn't actually the series finale, I was just testing the waters to see if anyone cared, and if not, it'd be the last Pig thread I made.

That wasn’t the Finale, It ended on a Cliffhanger

I'm referring to the one yesterday or the day before where Pig confesses his love to Otis before the universe imploded, and Tom became God's advisor. It wasn't legit and more of a technical end if I wasn't to revisit it. If I do, it's just a noncanon thing. The last part where it implied Pig and Otis were alive was noncanon either way, it was an after-thread reference to gay saccharine happy endings.

black hat has no power outside his multiverse

What about rootbeer?

This

A cute bf

>rootbeer quotes
The only 2 rootbeers I think I've ever had were A&Ws and pic related, pic related doesn't show up in my store much and after awhile I got tired of A&W, it wasn't that great. I haven't had pic in awhile, therefore I haven't had rootbeer in awhile. I think I'm getting tired of the taste all together.

How about some sprite, or cream soda.

That's the rootbeer of choice when I was growing up. A&W always tasted off to me.

I ended up dropping soda altogether from my diet over 10 years ago. Now I just don't have the taste for it anymore since all it does for me is burn now.