Why is Doom considered as villain while Black Panther as hero?

Why is Doom considered as villain while Black Panther as hero?

They're both fascist dictator.

Dr. Doom kills Latverians if they stop clapping to him after an hour.

Dr. Doom tries to destroy a family unrelated to him only because he couldn't do math in college.

His name is DOOM

that can't be good

I've always disliked the double standard. You have Mary Sue African monarchies yet pander "le ebil spoopy authroitrian" Eastern European stereotypes.

No retard Panther is a king not a dictator.
Panther doesn't oppress or enslave his people.

Proper classic Black Panther isn't really a dictator, I've always viewed him as a fair, if firm, monarch, and he truly cares for Wakandan's modern Black Panther just kind of a racist dick.

Doom cares about himself and power, the well-being of the Latverians are a secondary concern.

>implying BLACKS or PANTHERS are things you'd want to run into either
At least Doom is also an honorary Doctor.

Memeing aside, Black Panther is held accountable to numerous councils and political rivals in Wakanda who would roast him alive if it meant they might have more power. He's got all the little ticks, checks and balances that keep a monarchy running smoothly. He's a constitutional monarch in terms of the power he has for the most part. And not the british kind.

Meanwhile, DOOM is an unapologetic dictator whose control over Latveria is so tight, his everyday police force may as well be Daleks.

Don't get me wrong, both monarchy and dictatorships are shitty systems of rule as they create an avalanche effect of a hierarchy of spoiled brats whose parents may have been alright, but Wakanda would be the more interesting subject of a dystopian novel.

>Can we truly reject the monarchy and it's technology when it's given us this great of an international status?

vs

>And then DOOM banned grey sideburns, on pain of death. We don't know why, we just heard him mutter something about Reeds
>Apparently he won't address the latest educational updates, as he's busy eating Ben & Jerry's and watching LPs of shitty games
>He'll be a couple of days at least, the current episode has something to do with 'Alberto Robert' and save states.

Panther probably has the bigger bodycount after the Atlantic thing at this point

His police force consists of 8 foot tall blue robots.

But Latveris is one tiny village and a castle, with some woods outside of it. It's only a few miles wide.

Because he doesn't invade other countries to kill the F4.

T'challa is turning Wakanda into a constitutional monarchy. The whole first year of TNC's run was about how they shouldn't have a monarchy!

Its a microstate like Monaco? On maps it always appears as a rather small state like Luxembourg or Montenegro, but not quite micro.

In the same line of thought, why do libs love Black Panther and Wakandia so much when the country is pretty much the embodiment of Trump's foreign policy, a walled off technologically superior state that keeps foreigners out.

They are not fascists, nor dictators.
Wakanda is a kingdom, and Latveria is a sovereign autocrative democracy.

It is about 200 miles long and has a single sizable city and 6 more tiny villages. Total population is about 500k

>Wakanda is a kingdom, and Latveria is a sovereign autocrative democracy.
This.

Don't be racist

That's gonna change

did they not once retcon this so ben grimm fucked with the math or something. i can swear that there was a story where someone besides reed and doom was involved with or responsible for the accident.

i mean seriously though how is the black panther a frikken hero at this point. millions of people die of cancer every year and wakanda has been hiding the cure since the dark ages or something. he hides a metal that could save the planet from alien invaders for his own selfish reasons. he has colonized other planets and refuses to allow anyone else to have access to space travel.

mother fucker is worse than doom.

>did they not once retcon this so ben grimm fucked with the math or something. i can swear that there was a story where someone besides reed and doom was involved with or responsible for the accident.
Fraction. We don't talk about that.

wasn't there a story/explanation that reed misread the equations because it wasn't purely science (magic converted into science equations) so it would come out wrong to him?

of course doom still screwed up.

and now his inability to turn back into his human form is fucking poetic justice.

Was Black Panther democratically elected?
Didn't think so.