It all makes sense now

animationmagazine.net/tv/unikitty-is-pink-positive-and-purr-fectly-tooned/

"The producers point out that the creative team spends a lot of time and effort to make Unikitty! look as polished as possible. “A ton of love goes into every frame, and we think it adds so much to the viewing experience,” notes Skudder"

“We’re mostly a script-driven show, and we work with our directors, storyboard artists and editors to punch up jokes, story points and dialogue, whatever it may need as we see the episode evolve,” note the producers.

“I grew up loving Bruce Timm’s Batman: The Animated Series,” says Skudder. “I watched it every single day after school and it really inspired me to pursue art and storytelling. And even though he’s not an animator, Bill Watterson was a huge inspiration to me — Calvin & Hobbes was (and is) my favorite comic, and the art style was so animated and had so much movement baked into the panels. I always wanted to make things move the way that comic looked.”

>Script-driven show
>Credentialed showrunner with actual passion for animation
>The crew actually puts time into making the show look like it had effort put into it
Is there any wonder it's CN's only good show.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zPgrZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Gumball's good. Right? Gumball is still good, right guys? It's been a while.

Can you not form your own opinions (but only the right ones)?

Lego doesn't let people make trash with their properties.

Hmmm. A mecha unikitty looks interesting enough to be worth watching an episode, if it's good. But the fact that the unikitty show didn't look like it's using Lego blocks in the first episode was a huge letdown.

I can. I'm simply asking for others.

Storyboarders BTFO

the animation really is great

Okay, is Unikitty actually good? It looks like generic lolrandom trash but if it means BTFOing typical CN board-driven cancer I'll watch it with aplomb.

OK KO is great.

It joins the grand tradition of Philippine animation started by Hoodwinked.

What the fuck is "pink positive"? Is that like a "boys can wear pink" message? Because boys DO wear pink all the time, and pink was considered a boy's color until it was taken as a symbol of, you guessed it, FEMINISM!
I fucking love pink. It's such a fun happy color, if it weren't for Feminism there would be nothing negative associated with pink.

> It looks like generic lolrandom
There aren't many "haha it's funny because it doesn't make sense" jokes, if any at all really, there is decent structure to the comedy

Pink (comma) positive, If you read more than the URL my dude.

reminder that there are fags who think this is worse than TT:Go

imgur.com/a/zPgrZ

>posting your retarded argument where you defend TTG like a retard in this untainted unikitty thread
Why must you ruin everything?

i dunno user, why do 18 year old faggots shouldn't know kids don't give a shit regardless.

your autistic screeching means nothing to CN

>thinking shit like TTG is passable
You should be gutted and gang fucked in your intestines for shilling that shit

> look as polished as possible

this just sounds like the "too on model" complaint you hear about shows sometimes.

>hurr durr its for kids
Iron giant and toy story were made for kids, “its for kids isnt an excuse for being shit, and only a fucking retard like you would find that shit show funny or defend it. Kill yourself

>why do 18 year old faggots shouldn't know kids don't give a shit regardless.
This doesn't even pass for English

If you don't have basic reading comprehension and think polished means the show doesn't have interesting or lively animation, then sure. But why does it matter what people who can't read think?

>Hey this wacky character from a movie is popular, let's give them a show
>But actually put effort into it instead of relying on the wackiness
What a complete subversion.

I still like it

>why do 18 year old faggots shouldn't know kids don't give a shit regardless.
>This doesn't even pass for English
he literally said that that 18 kids should know that kids don't give a shit

t. autistic cartoon sperg

>implying you didn't watch some shit programming as a kid
you're a soap box faggot

It's a good fun show, but it's missing something that will make me love it.

>pink was considered a boy's color until it was taken as a symbol of, you guessed it, FEMINISM!
Citation needed

>he literally said that that 18 kids should know that kids don't give a shit
This isn't English either, and that's not what he said, whatever that means. he said "why do 18 year old faggots shouldn't know kids don't give a shit regardless."

>caring about grammar
>on Sup Forums
you might actually have autism, kudos, and funny how you tiptoed around the topic at hand; you sperg

>Caring about being able to understand what the fuck you're saying so that I can respond to it
Congratulations, you now understand the basics of linguistics.

There is no topic at hand, you're spamming your shitty imgur link and defending garbage cartoons with the overused "it's a kids show" excuse.

refer to this image you autistic sperg

Thats not an excuse for this shit, and this is worse then anything i watched as a kid, because anything that was this bad i turned off. Youre the autistic one for defending literal shit.

>calls others autistic while defending TTG

Stop loving utter shit thats killing animation, you horrible humor loving bitch

>reee, you're autistic for not agreeing with me
settle down Mr. Enter
>uses a wojak unironically
next you'll tell me the originl Teen Titans was better as well, incel
>kids shows should be DEEP and MEANINGFUL
go back to youtube you autistic cartoon reviewer

>tfw a Unikitty thread turns into a TTG flame war

>settle down Mr. Enter
Youre the one reeeing for us shitting on TTG
>next you'll tell me the originl Teen Titans was better as well, incel
I hate TT in general, and no one who likes TTG has seen a womans vagina
>go back to youtube you autistic cartoon reviewer
Thinking fart and randumb shit shouldnt be criticized makes you the most retared pathetic leech on this board, pat yourself on the back you utter disgrace of humanity.

>being this much of a dipshit
it must be pretty sad how much autism you're directly spewing out of your whore mouth

>it's a autistic Teen Titans weeb shits up the thread
gg faggot, now neck yourself

Not an argument, dickhead. And its laughable you laugh at dookie and waffle shit and have the gaul to call others autistic. Take my advice and overdose mate.

@98062262
>cartoons should be DEEP and MEANINGFUL
you sound like a massive faggot, no (you)s for you, gaymo

>We’re mostly a script-driven show
I dread for the future of the series now.

>hurr durr cartoons should be edgy farting and jokes about trumps baby hands
You probably like family guy you pathetic cum stain

Yes, because relying on storyboards worked SOO great for steven universe

>script driven
SU BTFO!

Take your shilling elsewhere then you fucking autistic TTG defending cunt

I misread, actually. I thought from the outset that it said storyboard-driven. I haven't seen the phrase "script-driven" used in reference to cartoons for a long time now.

I don't understand what the majority of this thread is talking about, what does Unikitty have to do with TTGo?

Are there some Unikitty Lewds out there or no

>Unikitty! fans will be happy to know that the first order of the show is for 80 11-minute episodes.
And he would be right. I AM happy!

Have you seen the Scooby Doo specials?

Do you guys watch TV all day? Surely you can download the shows you want to watch.

@98062582
>autistic TTG defending cunt
>says sprectrum defining retard screeching why cartoons must be better for kids
jesus christ, you're such an immature brat, go cry me a river with all the salty tears you whiny shithead

frankly i don't give a shit if Unikitty or TT:Go is on, just don't make yourself look like one of those autistic cartoon spergs like Mr. Enter or Phantomstrider for fuck sake

Here's an image you can use next time this happens.

Funny how you say im immature and autistic while you like TTG. If you honestly think kids shouldnt have any effort in their shows your an idiot, stop projecting your autism onto others and accept you are a no taste retard who likes an awful show and kill yourself already.

>Script-driven show
I'm curious. What exactly makes a script-driven show different from a storyboard-driven show?

>my autistic hatred for e celebs is so bad that no one should criticize garbage shows
You are the type of awful personkilling the industry with this type of logic.

>TTG faggot got banned
WE WON

@98063334
>hehe you call me immature even tho you watch TTG
t. legitimate retard

@98063344
>p.pwease don't mock my favorite eceleb
you're an complete and total dumbass, never post again

I definitely wouldn't call it CN's only good show, but it's okay. Not really my thing, but it's fun.

@98063471
>got banned
shame on you

>and pink was considered a boy's color until it was taken as a symbol of, you guessed it, FEMINISM!
I think you meant to say until, you guessed it, CORPORATIONS!

Who are often run by men.

hey, the Hitman was pretty cool

>t. legitimate retard
Youre a legitimate retard for watching TTG, you no braincell virgin
>thinking i like e celebs
Eat a chode, faggot

my man

OK KO is the comfiest damn show ever.

It's good. It's well paced, well structured, and the jokes are brisk but not overwhelming. It's visually polished, and the voice actors are all very seasoned performers.

Its drawbacks are that it's a very traditional comedy show, and I'm not personally sold on the overall concept. But this is a case where execution trumps ideas.

>Unikitty thread
>spergs come out of the woodwork to shit it up
color me surprised

Vikings used Pink as it's a color of blood on snow.

>It joins the grand tradition of Philippine animation started by Hoodwinked.
I'm sorry, but what is this?