Mods check the catalog, there's no South Park thread up except this one

Mods check the catalog, there's no South Park thread up except this one

new Sup Forums thread over here migrate

Oh wow. Didn't even take them five minutes to kill that one. Wonder how long this one will last?

Would you want this?

>Give Clyde screentime for an arc with Eric
>ends very anticlimactic like with Heidi
No

They'll have to kill me first, I want to mompost

It would be a pretty fun story, since it would both involve the boys and craig's gang.

Posting best Kenny death

Looks like I'll have to make a new one then.

What a slut

Who's your mommy, Sup Forums?

is it safe now?

Well if you to Mom post, we'll have to address the giant glaring problem of Craig's Mom's Bush

Bless this artist

I dumped this game, anyone else? I like the cards though

i love mom posting
sheila and liane best moms

>clyde has a sister

oh yeah

Is clyde's sister even real?

There's no real discussion when the show isn't on, just people venting

why is clyde a dwarf king instead of the dark lord?

>Tweek's mom being so fucking smug
I want to punch that woman. Badly. Also, Clyde has a sister? Huh, well that's something.

we discuss ships, PD, FBW, and assorted south park trivia all the time
I mean look at right now with this talk of clydes sister no one knows the name of

Will we ever get more flashbacks of S-woww Tittybang?

crybaby clyde couldnt keep up the boss character persona so they had him swap, craig and tweek felt bad for him so they helped him play it off as just their entire gang switching roles

>general during a hiatus
Yeah, they're going to keep nuking them. They're right too.

you can start any discussion you like user

Why? Mrs Tweak is cute
Sharon is my favorite mom, Randy is a very lucky man

I think fanfictions really lowered the tweek folks popularity

personally I think his dad is funny and the mom is super cute

>Why? Mrs Tweak is cute
She, along with her husband, drug the coffee that their son regularly drinks (as well as the coffee that they seem to anyone who buys form their shop) with Meth, and she also regularly aids Mr Tweak in threatening their son with all sorts of horrible fates if he doesn't do exactly as they tell him to (leveling a gun at his head for instance). They are probably the second most horrible parents in the entire town.

yeah yeah fanfiction talk taking gags too seriously

>Brushes off the point entirely
Deny it all you wish, the Tweaks are fucked up, despite all the dark humour they regularly induce just with their presencce.

why are all the blondes in this show so messed up
does trey have a blonde torture fetish

yeah yeah every other parent has done shit thats arguably worse but because youre an autistic retard you choose to cherrypick your favorite characters

get over yourself dude, its a cartoon

Wait they drug their coffee? Its been a while since I've watched the older south park episodes so I didn't know that

hey I got one fireball out of this event so its not all worthless!

Oh fuck right off, you semen-guzzling cockgobbler. People like (You) are the primary reason as to why these threads are os fucking dead nowadays. Hell, I bet oyure the same ufcking kymanfag that pops up in every thread attacking people for theorizing or talking about how fucked up the South Park world is. You post just like him too.

>Wait they drug their coffee?
They do. I think it's even mentioned that it's the only way that they can even get any one to buy their stuff. Their coffee apparently tastes like raw sewage otherwise.

Liane is a former addict and current slut who has considered killing her son once or twice but I still love her

actually no im a creekfag I just see your stupid edgy bullshit in too many fanfictions I wanna shit on a retard for once now that I have an opportunity

youre fucking stupid and the way you think is childish trash that belongs on fucking tumblr asking for patreon donations
fucking grow up instead of having a such a hardcore autism fit you cant even type

Liane and Cartman actually care about each other somewhat. Whenever Cartman isn't acting like a manipulative douchebag (which, let's be honest, is nearly all the time), or when Liane isn't busy "working", they get along pretty damn well. They don't quite reach the raw levels of dysfunctionality that the Tweaks, or the Scotches do.

>Complains about "AUTISMREEE" and my typing
>His posts come off like they were composed by a fucking Third Grader
Wew. Also, I don't know how my posts come off like "Le Edgy Fanfiction" to you, faggorito, especially when what I posted is canon to the show itself, but 'mmkay.

How do you fuck coffee up that bad??? Damn poor kid. also do you know what episode its mentioned in?

>98060058
>apologizes for the worst parent on south park
>is this autistic about tweeks parents

see this is how I know youre retarded, last (you) youre a waste of time

>How do you fuck coffee up that bad???
Don't know. Apparently the Tweaks are just that fucking bad at making coffee.

>also do you know what episode its mentioned in?
Season 2 "Gnomes" brings up the "rancid sewage" flavor of their coffee, but I don't think the Meth thing was totally confirmed until Stick Of Truth.

>Liane and Cartman actually care about each other somewhat
it's one of my favorite parts of the show that Cartman has a soft spot for his mommy

Not sure which episode, but it was in SoT

Oh I finally remember now, it was a big quest thing in sot
Can't believe I forgot, but to be fair it has been 3 years. Thanks you two