Aight Sup Forums, win me over. I want to believe in Trump

Aight Sup Forums, win me over. I want to believe in Trump.

I strongly support LGBT rights. I strongly support Mexican Americans, as many of my friends are Mexican Americans.

Explain to me how Trump is good for America, and he won't fuck with my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its LGBTAI+ you bigot. It shocks me that ignorant people such as yourself can still exist in 2016.

>I strongly support Mexican Americans, as many of my friends are Mexican Americans
They'll get a free trip to Mexico.

oh haha, what a great joke
i see what you did there
you see, you tried to imply that i support lgbt rights because i am politically correct
and then you out politically corrected me
that was a nice twist
very good i give that a 8/13

Are they Mexicans, or are they Americans? If they are Americans they will be protected just like any other citizen, but if they are in this country illegally they will be sent back. Its not complicated.

>I strongly support LGBT rights.

Only idiots believe is special interest class rights. They necessarily involve disenfranchising others out of their legitimate rights.

For instance, two dudes don't have a right to make me tell a lie and say they are married to each other. They don't have a right to manufacture a child and raise the child in that environment if it can be shown to be harmful to the child.
We could go on.

And whose opposing Mexican Americans? That's just ridiculous. But we have a right to determine our immigration, and if people deny that, then become existential threats to our people and our democracy. Isn't it racist for Mexican Americans to want a disproportionate number of Mexicans to immigrate? I think so. And why would they have the right to determine or dictate the nation's policy on this matter?

Not a joke. Just education.

Mexican-Americans that came in legally are as American as any on Trump's book. Illegal immigrants are not Americans, pretty simple.

Are your friends of mexican heritage here legally? If yes you have nothing to worry about fuckwit

Lucky for you Trump is a LGBT-friendly president.
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

>I want to believe in Trump
Then go educate yourself

>Explain to me
No

>he won't fuck with my friends
Fuck you and your friends

Many Leftists have convinced themselves that Trump is Hitler-reborn. That he will ship people off to camps, purge them, sterilize them, etc.
In reality Trump is best described as a Nationalist Centrist. He wants everyone to be equal and part of that is no special treatment.

As for the Gays and Mexican Americans: If they're not breaking the law they are fine. Trump clearly does not hate Gays but he will not coddle them. He also does not hate Mexicans or any other immigrants so long as they went through the proper means to enter the country legally.
One of the biggest part of Trump's plans is to actually enforce the law. Your friends don't need to worry if they're here legally or if they are not committing crimes that would result in deportation if caught.

They are American.
I am worried that my friend will be racially profiled and be asked to prove his citizenship just because he's brown. That shit aint right. This is what I'm most worried about.

>you see, you tried to imply that i support lgbt rights
>I strongly support LGBT rights
wat

op is fagit

wtf i'm literally shaking right now, how could you not know it's LGBTQAI+

>I am worried that my friend will be racially profiled

Is he racially profiled now? why do you think Trump being president will magically make cops more racist?

You forgot P, fucking pedophobic bigot!

I'm not interested in winning anyone over. He won and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Now get off the internet and go back out and protest and fuck up normal people's day blocking traffic like the insignificant little faggot you are. Fuck you.

Trump literally never said 1 negative thing about LGBT in any way. And he already went back on Mexicans, nothing will change in regard to them.

I don't understand where in the constitution it says that gay people have less rights than everyone else

Trump is pro-lgbt

Trump is pro-minorities ((helping them instead of making policies that fuck them over))

Worst case scenario, if he has the resources, Trump will possibly send investigators to ask weird questions like that to narrow their search for illegals down, but this will be infrequent, and don't expect them to waste any of your time once they find out you're American.

The media's Hitlerization of Trump is real.

If he is racially profiled by the police then he has grounds for a lawsuit. Citizens have civil right and liberties.
But if you're scared about racism from regular people that's just something bad about the world that cannot be fixed. If they seriously fears for their safety then perhaps look at CCW permits and training.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

check his policy on Illegal Immigration, he isn't interested in your friends, he isn't interested in deporting illegals who are hardcore violent offenders.

>free trip
>implying they won't be paying for it

He will fuck with your mentally ill, drug-pushing rapist friends.
And he should. That's why he was elected.

Stop being a faggot user. Trump is a New York liberal born and raised. He could give two shits if a guy wants to shove his cock in another man's anus. As for the Mexicans if you came here LEGALLY than your good to go. If you came sneaking across the border without proper papers and documents. You have to go back. So tell your illegal friends, "Paco, Pablo, Juan, and Carlos to go back and come back legally.

>Explain to me how Trump is good for America, and he won't fuck with my friends.

i hope he does

gtfo fucking faggot

Are your beaner friends citizens? If not, they have to go back.

>what worries me the most is some random meme in made up

I* made up

>why do you think Trump being president will magically make cops more racist?
If they have a mandate to illegally deport people illegally in this country, then no doubt they will profile.

There was actually an amendment made to prevent gays from legally getting married, essentially. It has since been repealed, and most republicans have gone the cop out route, since America as a whole is pro-LGBT.

Trump cares for all americans. As long as your friends are citizens he will protect their rights :^)

Yeah, he's a garden variety NYC liberal.
pic related really was true.

this and he wont overturn LBGT shit strictly cause he doesn't give a fuck
no one does except the waste of life who watch ellen or micheal moore are you one of those??????

I'd like to thank some of you for your non-meme responses.

If you're just a racist and a homophobic person, you're actually the one who is mentally ill and going to be ignored by Trump probably.

>Racial profiling is illegal

If they're looking for a tall Asian who recently stole a red sedan in a particular area, and they pull you over because you are tall, Asian, and are driving a red sedan, they are technically profiling you based, in part, on race.

The above is quite legal. If they ignored the "Asian" bit, especially in a city with few Asians, they'd be so busy pulling tons of non-Asian people the criminal could get away.

Profiling is currently a requirement for efficient law enforcement. It is a price any Citizen should be willing to pay. To insist you somehow have a "right" not to have 10 minutes of your time wasted, when an American's livelihood---or possibly, their lives---are at stake...

This is cuckery at its finest.

Gays are fighting for their rights to be explicitly stated so as to not be infringed upon by religious institutions or state laws.

For example, consensual sodomy was illegal in many states until 2003. This was grounds for arresting homosexual men if evidence was brought forth.

These laws were repealed as a result of the case of Lawrence v. Texas. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

Stopping someone because they fit the description is one thing. That is the police having a suspicion and reason to see if the person they see is actually someone they're looking for.
Stopping someone at random because they look Mexican and going "Do you have a greencard? Are you a citizen?" is both a dick move and illegal. But I don't know any cops who do that.

>FoxNews
>wait
>FoxNews hated Trump too

GUYS TRUMP PREDICTED WRONG, #TrumpWasAMistake #Apocolypse2016 #9001MeteorBaconStrips

No they should just wander around interrogating, people at random, dogs, street signs, traffic cones

its the only way to be fair

>two things that are still fundamentally profiling based on race

Your point?

You friends with any criminals?

meme magic will cause Hillary to win because of the flipped electoral college

> Aight Sup Forums, please reverse the damage done to me by MSM and all sorts of retarded libtard circle jerks out there.

It's like we're a hospital for the brainwashed now.
> mfw red 'pill' is not even a euphemism anymore

>random

Um, no. If they stop random people, they will probably stop non-Asian people when THEY ALREADY KNOW THE SUSPECT IS ASIAN.

Do you cucks even use statistics?

I can't wait for the death squads to put a bullet in your brain stem you filth.

Remember folks, behaviour is 100% genetic.
People do not change, or if they seemingly do it only proves they are traitors that betray what they seem to believe in as soon as the wind change direction.

Spare not one traitors, be they strangers, friends, family or your own parents.
Spare no traitors, Sup Forums, kill them all. Or else.

If your friends are legal immigrants then there fine. Trump doesn't hate the gays.

>FoxNews hated Trump too

Not at all true, he widely supported on Fox.
Only person who said shit was Megyn Kelly and that was a rarity.

Conservatives are about to get fucked so hard and they have no idea its coming.
He is truly a master of ruse.

I have to prove my citizenship whenever I travel tbqh. I'm sure I'd have to prove it, if I was arrested or something too. Do people often get randomly pulled aside on the street and asked for citizenship?

At least we get Thiel on board

OP, to put it simply:

- Despite what Mike Pence may have said, gay marriage will not be repealed.

- Only illegal immigrants will be deported

- And the economy will thrive under a true capitalist system

Name a worry you have about Trump, and I will put you at ease.

Trump has been in favor of gay rights since at least the early 90s (a fuck of a lot longer than clinton, and he showed his support by paying for AIDS treatments rather than like clinton just saying she was in favor of gay marriage immediately after it became clear that more people were in favor of it than opposed to it)
And why would he do anything to your mexican american friends? They're here legally right?

no, stop being a whiny faggot

i know the nature of pol and Sup Forums in general, but imo if you've actually gone out and met people in your life, chances are these days is that you've met someone from then LGBT community and/or from a different race as you, you probably get my gist of things.

people are people, I love people, I judge people based on their level of character and intellect and how they are to be around and how they make me laugh and shit. idgaf about religion or politics and neither should anyone redpilled

Yeah ok but searching for a suspect you already know the description of is not profiling. Profiling is stopping people based on race or whatever because you think they may have committed some crime that you have no prior knowledge of.

>I strongly support Mexican Americans
Well if they're goddamn Americans they have nothing to worry about, you loon.

>I strongly support LGBT rights.

One watt for every impure thought.

Support them in Mexico because they have to go back.

This is what I hope to happen, along with a resurgence of American manufacturing, repealing the NFA, and a more stable geopolitical arena.

>I strongly support LGBT rights
This is a pretty shitty reason for electing somebody. Gays has pretty much every right they could want. At this point, it's just attention seeking.

Are they illegal? If so, kindly report them. If not, you have nothing to worry about.

legally deport*

and they already have that mandate

I sincerely hope we can wipe out ISIS swiftly, then pull out of the middle east. It's a shitshow over there and we don't need to fund another leader like Hussein.

>"Republicans...are the dumbest"

Just checked Snopes. Perhaps more research is required, but:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

They say it's FALSE, and that, after a comprehensive search, People Magazine found no such statement in a Trump interview.

An interview they did find shows that many stances he holds now, he held back in 1998.

So much for this "hidden Democrat" bullshit. Didn't think the shills were that desperate.

Let's be real guys. If you could suck a nice, juicy dong at a gloryhole, never see the guy, and know with certainty no one would ever find out, you would.

nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0

Trump doesn't care if you are gay or not. It's a non-issue to him.

As for Mexican-Americans...let's drop the hyphen bullshit. If they are American citizens, they are Americans. If they are not, then they are Mexicans and need to go back. He isn't going to fuck with Americans. He wants to do good things for them and, economically speaking, deporting illegal immigrants will help wages for low skill labor grow. It's a huge suppressive force downward on wages when there is so much cheap and easily exploitable labor. Supply and demand. Too much supply of cheap labor.

I really don't give a fuck op. It's 2016. There's enough people like me who are pro gun, well armed, well trained, that won't let fascism happen. I'm a Republican. I fucking love the pense names on here. Like Mike, put all fags in body bags, pense. Guess what? Its freedom of speech. Joking and offending you aside...if shit did go down. My gun toting redneck ass will be fighting for you and your friends. Yup. All so that after we win, liberals can not thank people like me and keep voting my gun rights into oblivion. I have been drinking...

>Sucking dick

Except I don't like dicks. I don't like sticking my dick into gloryholes, either.

What if there's a meat-shredder on the other side?

There definitely isn't. Unless meat shredder is new slang for a bj-giving mouth

> LIES LIES MORE LIES
They're going all in with spreading lies lately. I had an argument about that pic with an idiot on kikebook, not only he didn't admit it was false, not only he didn't find proof of validity that I asked him to, but also made fun of snopes and threatened me in the process.

Also look at this.

>level of character and intellect
This one's come from education,
Not everyone have the same access to education, the fact is that you should judge people to be your close friends, but in general you should accept them and help them to educate themselfs.

Trump was never going to be bad for Mexican Americans, just the illegals.

>What if there's a meat-shredder on the other side?

Just because a few gloryholes might destroy your cock, that doesn't mean that you have the right to discriminate against the 99% of gloryholes that won't.

#Notallgloryholes

Individualist filth, your kind's days are numbered. Even if, for one or another sad array of circumstances, patriotic humans don't kill all you subhumans, universalism ALWAYS fail in the end in the face of ethnocentrism.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

And hopefully butt fuck cartel drug runners with the force of a thousand glock17's for crossing our borders.

Does anybody have the pink mohawk tranny 2015/2016 picture where it's partying freely in 2015 but about to end it's miserable existence in 2016?

they're there still Illeagaly
if well it has no direct negative impact in the common citizen's life, in a major scale it becomes a really important problem that affects them more than just can't denunce a crime with fear of being deported, even going to the hospital becomes something they have to think twice, if they ever have the need of an special drug or some permission to do something honest that requires showing an identification they're almost helpless.

I appreciate your tolerance of the random anonymous blowjob. It's important we don't confuse hellholes for gloryholes. As the name implies, gloryholes are safe.

lure more faggot.

lol