HAPPENING: UFO CRASH IN MYANMAR BREAKING NEWS DISCLOSURE IMMINENT

yahoo.com/news/m/76c0f8c4-e4ca-340d-b81e-a847fe3ddbb6/ss_mysterious-unidentified.html

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

MYANMAR IS SO UNDEVELOPED THEY DO NOT HAVE THE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES TO HIDE IT AND DISCLOSURE IS COMING SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/34697-unidentified-metal-object-crashes-in-myanmar.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2164784/massive-chunk-of-chinese-space-debris-crashes-to-earth-after-falling-from-sky-in-burma/
mmtimes.com/index.php/national-news/mandalay-upper-myanmar/23626-unidentified-falling-object-in-hpakant.html
forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=41046.msg1608519#msg1608519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u wot m8 is this real?

Yes this is fucking real

Why is everyone sliding this shit

Oh look, faggot diversionary tactics to draw people's attention away from the Soros/protestor connection while simultaneously making """"conspiracy theorists""""" look like tinfoilers.

whatwhatwhatwhatwatwatawtwat

>MYANMAR IS SO UNDEVELOPED THEY DO NOT HAVE THE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES TO HIDE IT AND DISCLOSURE IS COMING SOON

kek if real

link leads to this pic

Can a Myanmarfag start a Periscope, since almost everyone has a smartphone these days?

rofl it looks like an old satellite calm down.

Obviously of Earthling construction

>aircraft engine
>AYYYYYYS

ayy lmao

it looks like those hindu vimana thing or that nazi bell

sorry ayys you are getting deporting in 2017 no amount of dumping trash is going to change our minds

Or could be just a rocket stage?

It's a chinese satelite you fucks.

after further reading

Yeah it's fucking nothing. Just the above pic.

Next time actually read the article you faggot fuck OP.

ditto

i just want a new happening to fill the void

It's really a UFO. Well, it's not flying. But it is an object. And it's not 100% identified.

This.

Careful, Raditz is about to come out of it.

Read next time, okay OP.
Fag.

its a nozzle from a rocket booster, and they already posted it had chinese markings on it

the fucking chinks think they can into space but literally all they do is rain earth and space with their chinkshit garbage

You guys got anime in Panama?

>which is about 12 feet (3.7 meters) long and 5 feet in diameter

tight fit

unidentified falling object

>mfw it's just the filthy saiyan monkeys

This is the worst Superman: What If... origin story yet.

Why do I love looking at this guy.

Some black op team is already there cleaning up the mess.
It was only swamp gas.

Ayy lmao's be kicking themselves they were too late to come and watch Trump's victory speech.

It's just a jet engine.

When I was a kid I used to watch DBZ, Saint Seiya, Digimon, Evangelion, Pokemon, Yugioh, Shaman King, Slayers and Sakura Cardcaptor. So yeah we had a lot of anime back in 2000.

Topkek

>HURR ITS NORMAL FOR PARTS OF A STAGE 1 TO FALL FROM THE SKY WITH NO ONE CLAIMING ITS THEIRS

who the fuck is secretly launching rockets?

please be aliens

SPACE CRUSADE PLEASE TRUMP

That's cool. I was just wondering.
Don't know about what goes on down there. Sounds like you got some good ones, though.

Don't worry well still remember to make sure Hillary goes to jail we won't forget.

Wtf I'm definitely going to see Arrival now

Retards

>thesun.co.uk/news/2164784/massive-chunk-of-chinese-space-debris-crashes-to-earth-after-falling-from-sky-in-burma/

>A Chinese satellite is believed to have blasted into space aboard a rocket on the same day, although it is not yet known whether this launch is connected to the wreckage.

>yahoo story leads to a space.com story that leads to a tweet by the myanmar times
jesus christ, OP
what the fuck is wrong with you

Current year and still believing in the intergalactic jew.

wew, lad. Rockin' the heavy duty foil tonight.

Trump Elected.

Literally the next day Aliens announce their presence too us.

>Unidentified piece of an aircraft, believed to be an engine, falls near Hpakant jade mine | #Myanmar mmtimes.com/index.php/national-news/mandalay-upper-myanmar/23626-unidentified-falling-object-in-hpakant.html
k

It's just a crapper tank people!

That's what I thought as well.

It's a chunk of that Chinese satellite that re-entered the atmosphere.

It'll always be Burma to me

Definitely a rocket booster.

Raditz was the coolest looking sayian

desu tinfoilers have been right about a lot of things this year, so one more thing is not hard to beleive

and I'm pretty sure most of us just want a new happening because of the Great Meme War being over

Kek

>> Unidentified piece of an AIRCRAFT..
>> piece of an AIRCRAFT

wow.. its nothing

swamp gas

fucking tinfoil schizocuck kys you're self and take you're meds and go back to \X\ stop looking into things that have been hidden from the surface people for a reason aliens don't exist...

/thread
it's fucking nothing... no wonder people laughed at trump supporters who believe in le ayy lmaos xDD

Has a photo, looks exactly like a jet engine.

That's obviously swamp gas. Look at it right next to the swamp.

Did you just samefag on Sup Forums?
Wew lad.

i hope its post ironic

yeah me too ;(

need to see in side of it desu, that thing saw some heat to discolor like that

Same thing in Myanmar

Cool im a burger working in Malaysia right now.. should I rent a car and try to be the first to fuck an alien?

>AYY LMAO LMao lmao ao o

>large object
>12 feet (3.7 meters) long and 5 feet in diameter
meh

looks pretty earthy

well, it's determinately not an engine

definitely rent a car first. public transport is shit and accessibility is important.
check out vertigo and zouk.

ITS PART OF MH370

It's some fucking rocket stage debris dropped by chinks or pajeets

Im in Johir Bahru right now.. only thing ive fkund to do so far is go to the pub, get smashed with my scottish coworkers and try to decypher what they are saying through their thick accent when they are shit talking eachother.

wwhoa

>ywn work in malasya and pretend to be Bourne

Nice bracelet very akuma.

clearly its fucking man made, however, supposing that its an engine/important mechanical piece, where the hell is the aircraft/flying object that lost it, how can something like this go unnoticed
>hey a fucking engine just fell of our plane, its nothing to worry about :)
>hey our rocket disengaged and landed dangerously near an active population (not that someone gives a shit about them anyways), its nothing to worry about.

Rocket boosters usually burn up and splash down, but they do miss sometimes

>vimana
You mean like this from india?

Kek is displeased you with. Digits will confirm his all mighty judgement.

This ufo has chinese text on it. Nothing to see here really.

What did they mean by this?

Liked it better when it was Burma

It's space debris from an ejected engine you retard.

I fucking knew you slanteyes weren't from around here!

WE

An ALIEN engine?

forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=41046.msg1608519#msg1608519

Looks like a septic tank.

Quite fitting given it was a seppo who created this post.

Chinese confirmed for ayylmaos

It's one of the stages of a multistage rocket used for space launches and long range missles. For it to be in Myanmar either China's space program had a failed rocket launch that which went off course which they are trying to cover up or someone launched an intercontinental balistic missile which was shot down. Unfortunately it's far too small to be the booster from a space rocket, world war 3 may have just started boys.

yeah if you look at possible trajectories, north korea is the most likely candidate.

Fired at america to see how far they come and now they know that they have capabilities to hit the US.

yeah if you look at trajectories north korea is the most likely candidate.

They tested a ballistic missile, right as the US had their elections is my guess now they know they can hit the US with nuclear war heads.

GET AWAY FROM IT YOU DUMB CHINKS.
its probably leaking strontium 90 or plutonium from the RTG.

I

there's a so-called uninhabited area in Siberia where rocket debris often falls down and the non-existant inhabitants suffer from aniline and hydrazine poisoning to the extent that it turns their skin abnormally yellow.

also: gookmoot is throttling the servers again, I hope he gets hit with not-existing space debris

KEK HAS SPOKEN