So in the end, who got the Popular? Did they finish counting?

So in the end, who got the Popular? Did they finish counting?
Who BTFO who?

Other urls found in this thread:

electproject.org/2016g.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still counting. Michigan and New Hampshire haven't been called.

Too busy trying to pad the numbers to avoid utter defeat than actually count those pesky votes.

What's with Liberals and living their lives like human sardines? I'd probably believe in overpopulation too if I lived in the liberal voting areas of America! lol

Hillary got approx 2 million fake votes so Trump won.

Just a reminder, NY and CA account for 84 votes. According to google 15.79 million voted in those states. Of that only 10 million voted for Hill. 84/538 is 15.6% of the EC. Right now ~120 million people voted, so 8.3% of people counted for 15.6 percent of the EC. Fuck the EC.

are Massachusetts and Connecticut completely blue?

faggots

looks like it

Please explain I don't understand the goat magic that is your electoral process besides "a bunch of shady figures vote per state and the tally of those votes decides who becomes prez".

This is not the map from the 2016 election. I don't even know what it is, but at the very least Oklahoma and the UP of Michigan are completely different.

electoral college is based.

jidf pls go

i figured it wasn't, there's too much blue.

I tried, bros. I tried to redpill my fellow in both CT and MA, but my vote was a pebble in a shitslide.

Rude

Blame the cities.

Trump beat Hillary by 3.5 Million votes

Think of it this way. People don't get a vote, states do. States are assigned a number of electors based on population. They vote on a candidate, and the candidate that wins gets all of that state's electoral votes. Trump had a spectacular showing in the Rust Belt states, indicative of a serious shift in the political climate of that area, and thus, he had a spectacular electoral college victory despite losing the popular vote. If it was a straight referendum, the fact that the Rust Belt states voted wildly contrary to their typical pattern would not have mattered, but California and New York voting the exact same way they always do would have. This is why we have the EC system.

So each state is assigned electoral votes based on their representation in congress. The house of representatives is awarded based on population and the senate has 2 per state. So CA, with the largest population, has 53 reps and 2 senators, so they have 55 EV's (Electoral College Votes) . The get those votes regardless of voter turnout, so if only 10 people vote in CA, those 10 people get 55 EV's. CA had a turnout of 13.1/25.2 million voters according to electproject.org/2016g. The numbers i pulled in were from the google election tracker.

Math is biased?

Thanks.

That map isn't right, Oklahoma went solid red

You would be bitching bigly if Trump had lost despite winning the popular vote. Don't pretend the way we have the EC set up now isn't retarded.

>who got the popular?
Doesn't matter. We didn't campaign and vote for it, so it's only a loser's lament to cry about. Some states got 3 months to vote, others got one day. Why would all of the votes be counted equally???

Where is the official vote even posted anyway?

Fake votes becomes a very real thread without it. make sure you have more than 5 big parties before switching .

Deport everyone in the blue areas.

Are you telling me you want LA and NYC to decide every election ever?