So the madmen in charge over at Nickelodeon decided to let Dan Schneider make a spin off to his live action series...

So the madmen in charge over at Nickelodeon decided to let Dan Schneider make a spin off to his live action series Henry Danger, the twist is it's an animated series! The Adventures of Kid Danger, it technically premieres on Nick next Friday but the first episode is out on their app if anyone is curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5Y2NxHHbKM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OfVpOtMq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck did nick go from shows like harvey beaks to this? Fuck the art is bad

Does Harvey Danger play the theme music?

Nothing about shows like Henry Danger have much effort into them, I mean the superhero's name is Captain Man. It doesnt matter what other shows are doing

this animation makes johnny test look like a Disney movie. And the lip syncing is the level of god awful that we only dreamed of.

>good burger 2
excuse me

So are they about to transition this show from live action to animation because it's still popular, but the kids are quickly aging out of their roles? I mean Henry has already grown taller than Manlet Man.

All other issues aside, is anyone else disgusted by how awful those costume designs are?

the whole thing is so milquetoast and obviously low budget it's hard to focus on how mediocre one specific aspect of it is

Can someone explain why nick still makes these shows? I hated these as a kid because the humor is even more juvenile and less clever or funny then the cartoons, why do they keep making these but hardly make any nicktoons anymore?

no joke, this is the worst (visually, story wise, voice acting) cartoon I've seen in a long time. I'd take breadwinners, sanjay, anything over this. At least those shows had animation beyond the bare fucking minimum. The humor is awful too. There's no way the live action show can be worse than this.

>There's no way the live action show can be worse than this.
Its just as bad in every aspect except animation, but thats because its live action.

did anybody rip the first ep

They're easier to produce than animated show, plus since they pander to children the fuckers love them

This. Who the fuck is the audience that's chomping at the bit for more live action schlock with deadbrain, autopilot comedy, and how in the holy fuck does Dan Schneider keep getting work?

The boy has the same facial features as Sup Forums's favorite mascot tho. Why is it suddenly shit?

Why does he look like Kappa Mikey?

>They're easier to produce than animated show, plus since they pander to children the fuckers love them
I hated them as a kid, and is nick so strapped for cash that they cant even make more then 3 constant cartoons now, because theyre loosing alot of kids who think like i did and hate those shows, and who could be potential audience memebers

>page 10
bump

The animation reminds me of this m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OfVpOtMq4

It's the nuPPG of Nick

I remeber watching that in my thirdgrade class it made me think if i get into a sport i'll get tall