TFW i had to see the TTG trailer on the big screen tonight

>TFW i had to see the TTG trailer on the big screen tonight
I want off this ride before this shit makes it to theaters

Do it faggot

What movie did you watch? Coco?

paddington

Hey user, maybe just don’t pay to see it?

I DO NOT COMPREHEND THIS
IF I PAY TO SEE IT I WILL KNOW HOW BAD IT IS AND IF I TELL OTHER PEOPLE IT IS BAD THEY WILL KNOW IT EXISTS AND IS BAD

The fact that exists angers me and shouldnt be happening
>everyone who criticizes my shit cartoon is mr enter
Fuck off TTG shill autist

But it’s mainly for little kids right? Does the fact that marvel super heroes squad exists anger you?

A little kids show shouldnt take up the whole network
>implying superhero squad is the same
Dont you dare insult SHS by comparing it to TTG, that show was actually clever.

I don’t even like teen titans go, but I’m honestly getting a huge kick out of watching everyone having a huge bitch fit over the movie.

>im indifferent, but i enjoy people rightfully getting upset at the diarrhea of animation that ruined CN
If your not against TTG you are just as bad as miller and pajeet by doing nothing to stop them, you fucking bastard.

Reading this was like biting into a freshly buttered corn muffin, so damn satisfying.

It was still toddlershit that was brain cell killing to watch.

Wow, yeah. Who knew the most popular show on Cartoon Network, the channel primarily watched by children, would pander to children? It's almost as if children are their target demographic, and that makes them wads of cash! Really makes you think.

>Using this defense
Mate, spongebob is a bigger more viral hit than teen titans go, and not even nick will give an entire week of air time to spongebob. At least spongebob has characters for interaction and things outisde of yelling for 11 minutes until the episode ends with maybe a song. I don't know how they are going to push out a 2 hour movie unless their version of a movie is only 1 hour and they are all episodic with 11 minute breaks that have an overlying theme like that island thing they did.

>Who knew the most popular show on Cartoon Network
But its not. And its not an excuse to make awful shit
>inb4 ITS FOR KIDS
BTAS and adventure time are for kids, everything should be held to that standard, fuck you

I hope you choke on your boyfriends load you fat uncaring shitbag.

Imagine getting this angry over a children’s cartoon

>Imagine getting this angry over a children’s cartoon
Imagine letting society and media crumble and doing nothing like a sedated cuck

>Mate, spongebob is a bigger more viral hit than teen titans go
True
> and not even nick will give an entire week of air time to spongebob
Also true. But they should.
>Implying there is no character interaction in TTG
They literally interact every episode, mate.
>Yelling
Oh no, a cartoon with yelling. How awful.
>I don't know how they are going to push out a 2 hour movie
I am curious to see what they do. Supposedly it's about the Titans trying to get a movie while Slade comes back to take over the world. If the Spongebob Movie can be good, the TTG one can be good as well.

>But It's not.
And what is, then? Is it Steven Universe? Maybe Adventure Time? Or Gumball? Fucking OK KO? Dont make me laugh and prove it.
>its not an excuse to make awful shit
But it's not, kid. TTG has done as well as it has because the show writers understand the type of comedy they are writing, and you clearly dont.
>BTAS and adventure time are for kids
And both are irrelevant in the modern day. Barely any kid has every heard of BTAS and Adventure Time is too busy getting shafted by CN for any kid to care. Cartoons have always been, and should always be for children, you manchild.
>everything should be held to that standard, fuck you
>BTAS
>AT
>Standard

K E K
E K
K E K

>teen titans go is literally destroying society
It’s a shitty cartoon bro

Underaged reddit spacing TTG fan

>hurr durr cartoons shouldnt have any quality and its acceptable to make shit
You are the scum sucking idiots that greenlight this trash. I guess it must be working SOO well since CNs ratings are drastically falling, fucking moron.

>the virgin Steven universe
>the chad teen titans go

Can I pay to unsee it?

I’d sincerely pay a dollar to avoid it being shown before a particular movie.

>Barely any kid has every heard of Adventure Time
Because of millers autistic hatred for it and how she feels her personal tastes come before ratings let her sabotage the channel and not playing that show. Also, youre delusional if you dont see steven universe is their most popular show.

You're half right. I am a huge TTG fan. It's unironically my favorite show.

>Implying the rating arent falling because more and more people are watching less TV in general.
Imagine being this assblasted over fucking TTG holy shit. Even with the falling ratings, TTG is still popular. And no about of shit-flinging or ranting to your fellow jerk offs is gonna change it's success. :]

It is a shame how TTG was treated, but AT dropped the ball during Season 5 and 6, and never recovered. Less people wanted to watch it, so it got shafted. Blame the AT crew, not the network. It's a business.
>Also, you're delusional if you dont see steven universe is their most popular show.
The only people who like Steven Universe are autistic preteens and adults. Who, again, dont make up the majority if viewers. Why do you think we keep having these bombs? Because CN knows that if they were to go back to airing the show regularly, the views would TANK. That's why they gotta build up hype over months.
SU is full of so many problems, and the fact that fans are still holding on to that dying ship, desperately hoping to finally get answers or at least a decent episode after months of nothing is just sad. You dont see Steven Universe getting a movie, do ya? And let's be real: Even if it did, It would tank like the Power Puff Girls Movie did.

>TTG is still popular.
That must be why CN fell 16% last year.
>duhh tvs dying
Then why is nick doing well faggot
>And no about of shit-flinging or ranting to your fellow jerk offs is gonna change it's success. :]
The shows reportedly cancelled anyways so it must be doing something wrong, TTG loving cuck
>The only people who like Steven Universe are autistic preteens and adults. Who, again, dont make up the majority if viewers.
They make up WAAAY more then TTG audience, if CN played SU more it would get decent ratings again

>That must be why CN fell 16% last year.
Everything must come to an end someday, user.
>Then why is nick doing well faggot
Russia, obviously.
>The shows reportedly cancelled anyways so it must be doing something wrong, TTG loving cuck
>ending
Preeeeeeeeeetty sure it's ending, my man. There is a difference. Also, thank you for the kind words.
>They make up WAAAY more then TTG audience
Then prove it. You keep saying it's more popular, but you cant back it up.
>if CN played SU more it would get decent ratings again
You mean mediocre ratings.

>Everything must come to an end someday, user
You mean like the TTG spam?
>Russia, obviously.
>blaiming everything on russia
Are you an SJW?
>Then prove it. You keep saying it's more popular, but you cant back it up.
Eat a dick
>You mean mediocre ratings.
TTGs ratings are beyond mediocre.
Now let me ask you a question, why the fuck are so vehemently defending something as awful as TTG, on a place where you know most people hate it. What possible value do you see from it as a cartoon?

>You mean like the TTG spam?
Dude, even after TTG ends, I'll still be here, spamming away.
>Are you an SJW?
Hell yeah, and I'm proud! Why wouldn't you want to fight for the Social Justice of all oppressed groups? Since when was it cool to hate on Social Justice and the ones who fight for it? They're heroes. With all the trolls and misogynists and racists on sites like this, the only way to stop the hate is to attack it at it's core. Sup Forums get's compared to tumblr for a reason. ;)
>Eat a dick
You first, sweetie.
>TTGs ratings are beyond mediocre.
Yeah, that's why TTG's recent ratings are generally much better than SU, which could barely break 1M, like in >Pic related. Really makes you think, huh?
>Now let me ask you a question, why the fuck are so vehemently defending something as awful as TTG, on a place where you know most people hate it. What possible value do you see from it as a cartoon?
Oh, so you want to know, huh? Well, I'll tell ya. Believe it or not, Teen Titans GO saved my life and taught me something very important. About a few years back, I was living a dull, grey life in my apartment in the city. It was my first time being on my own, in a way. Unfortunately, I was never really the most social type of person. Growing up with one asshole parent who never really let me be a kid, and instead was training me to be a money-making adult so that they could mooch off me later didn't help. Especially since the other one didn't bother to be around. I never really got to have fun, or be myself. And that carried into my adult years. I would go to therapy sessions and whatever, and despite everything, nothing was really working.
So, one day I was just going through the channels, when TTG came on. I vaguely remembered the old TT because one of my few friends would watch it when we were kids, and he would never shut up about it. I initially dismissed it like everyone else, but then one day, I managed to catch the "serious" episode where the (cont.)

Young justice team came in and criticized the TTG guys for not being "serious" enough, kind of like what my parent used to say to me. But after trying it out, the TTG became "too" serious, and effectively lost and destroyed themselves. That made me realize that through my entire life, I had been trying to be this hardass adult that is always focused on work and paying bills and paying for family and whatever, but never really focusing on myself and what I needed to do to make myself happy. So, after a couple more episodes, I built up the nerve to start socializing with my co-workers during and outside of work, even if they think I'm a bit more goofy than I let on. Hell, just last week we all went to a party and I danced like the awkward fuckup I was. And i loved it! And I even started to stand up against my parent, who has been tormenting me all my life. That said, life isnt perfect, and I'm not perfect, but I am on the road to being a better me, thanks to this show. The reason I am defending this dumb show is the same reason any one would defend any show: I love it and I means a lot to me. And I dont care if the whole world stands against me. I'm free to express my gratitude and love for it.

Look at all those lies just to make yourself look like a faggot to everyone that doesn't care about you

Well, you wanted an answer, and you got it. I dont really care if you believe it or not, because I know it's true.

>Yeah, that's why TTG's recent ratings are generally much better than SU, which could barely break 1M, like in >Pic related. Really makes you think, huh?
Their ratings are even worse you cancer, plus SU premired alot of episodes on the app, and those ratings arent shown yet
>thinking a show as horrible and dumb as TTG bettered your life
You are beyond pathetic

>Little kids only deserve shit
Fuck you.

>Their ratings are even worse you cancer,
N O P R O O F
>, plus SU premired alot of episodes on the app, and those ratings arent shown yet
Watch it be literally nothing of importance.
>thinking a show as horrible and dumb as TTG bettered your life
How can I "think" it helped make my life better if I know it did, if I'm the one telling you about it, dipshit? Please consider using your brain, for once.
>You are beyond pathetic
And you are beyond sad. I hope you find real happiness in your life one day, user. I really mean it.

>N O P R O O F
I already showed you proof you idiot
>Please consider using your brain, for once
Rich coming from a guy who thinks TTG saved his life. You are among the saddest people ive seen on this site, i truely mean it.

Was your proof? The ratings for, what, the secret team episode? Really? Pathetic. All you said was that it was "beyond mediocre". I showed you proof as to why TTG is STILL doing better than SU, and you're too much of a bitch to man up and admit you were wrong.
>Rich coming from a guy who thinks TTG saved his life.
>It certainly helped show me the way.
> You are among the saddest people ive seen on this site, i truely mean it.
Clever. Real clever. Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Anyways, It's been a long night, and I have things to do tomorrow. Good luck out there, man. Again, hope you find real happiness. And when the movie drops, and it it brings in those sweet, sweet ratings and dough, I'll be here, praising my new favorite movie, saying I told you so. That is a promise. =)

>I showed you proof as to why TTG is STILL doing better than SU,
They are the same if not SU doing better, and we dont know the apps ratings. Are you too much of a bitch to admit your show is shit still? Your movie will bomb and i will lap up your delicious tears. I hope you kill yourself over its failure.

>They are the same if not SU doing better
Kek.
> we dont know the apps ratings
K E K
>"W-We dont know all the ratings, but SU is totally better in the ratings, I swear"
Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.
>Are you too much of a bitch to admit your show is shit still?
It's not. Not to me. And no amount of outraged 2003-fags who cant get with the times is gonna change that.
>Your movie will bomb and i will lap up your delicious tears.
It probably wont, realistically speaking. And you know it.
>I hope you kill yourself over its failure.
And I hope you become a better person who learns to value the life of others. G'night.

>And I hope you become a better person who learns to value the life of others.
Anyone who likes TTG has no value to the world at all

And anyone who gets this buttblasted like you do in every single TTG related thread has no value to the world either

I have more value then you because i have actual taste, you fucking waste of your dads spunk.

Nobody in public cares that you pretend to hate TTG for streetcred on Sup Forums.

Are you seriously so deluded to think that people only hate TTG for attention?

Yes. It's a meme. Sup Forums hivemind. If it was a matter of not liking it, you'd just watch something else. If you go around talking about how much you hate a children's cartoon, it's clearly because you want somebody to pat you on the back.

>If it was a matter of not liking it, you'd just watch something else.
Thats all they play on CN. Youre seriously messed up in the head if you think that the hate for TTG is a meme and not peoples actual opinions

>Literally all they play on Cartoon Network for days on end now
>GEE WOW WHY ARE YOU HATE IT JUST WATCH SOMETHING ELSE

>Almost every other CN show gets shafted by TTG
>Have spent an entire week playing nothing but TTG
>Half of CN's commercials shill this shit on the daily
>Hate/Irritation toward the show is clearly unwarranted
Sup Forums hivemind amiright guys?

what the fuck there's a fucking TTG movie?

Low bait