Can you imagine the discourse this film will generate if it ends up getting better reviews than horse show movie

Can you imagine the discourse this film will generate if it ends up getting better reviews than horse show movie

If this is one of those "Its not really one giant fart joke" the staff would go all out like TNBTS

After this trailer i really doubt that even you tube 15 year old "reviewers" will watch this bullshit, not to mention parents or critics.

Have you seen the trailer? No way its going to get good reviews. Itll be just as shit as its disgusting show that its based on

What is the appeal of:

1. Minecrap
2. Teen Titans Go
???

Hopefully this year she will slay this dumb crap and have her own movie while TTGO gets cancelled

Gen z kids are fucking autistic and stupid due to pollutants in the air and their immature millennial parents. Their retarded underdeveloped brains only can comprehend in your face autistic “””humor””” like TTG and minecraft because its repetitive and it makes it so they can build things that their autism is fascinated by, even though their such poorfags they cant buy real legos even though thats better then virtual shit they cant even hold. I hate this future and hope some virus kills most of these wastes of lifes off soon.

>that fart joke
>the obnoxious faces at the end

The budget is less than 10 million, its box office should be at least that much

>The budget is less than 10 million
Quality film, ladies and gents

That trailer...
Blatant big fart joke...
Because if Aquaman can get a movie... everyone can...
WTF?
Really?

Didn't even hire the original cast of the latino dub

>budget is what makes a movie good
Advertising agencies have rotted your brain.

>whining about the taste of literal children and blaming generation buzzword
>thinking Minecraft is heavy on humor
>uses “their” in place of “they’re”
Thank god they’re not as autistic as you, holy shit.

>about the taste of literal children
Yes, they are retarded for liking this shit and should be shamed for it. And i never said minecraft had humor it said the reasons they liked it and why it was stupid
>thinking theyre or their matter
Fucking autist

Why does everyone shit on Aquaman? I never cared about capeshit so I wouldn't know.

While I do hope she gets her own movie, I wonder what the ratings for the show currently are. Are they currently enough for CN to consider keeping her on a consistent schedule with Gumball and TTG and not send her to the ratings graveyard that is Boomerang?

>The budget is less than 10 million
Source?

The idea that his power to speak with fish would be useless on land. It's just the most pedestrian joke you can make about superheroes. Big Bang Theory level humor.

He hasn't been in anything that normies remember since a silver age Justice League cartoon that seems hokey and silly by modern standards, so that's how people remember him.

>Movie is basically a stealth TNBTS3
>Goes Gurren Lagann levels of crazy
>Universe+ size version of the titans fighting with different art style

Didn't he use his aquatelepathy in a really badass way in the current run by causing one of the Ninth's fish pets to go berserk or something like that?

You can't beat the power of the little girls and their parents wallets.

>mfw I'm gonna watch it in theaters unironically