Characters who are boys and nobody can tell you otherwise

Hey I'm not a boy. I'm a MAN.

that one boy (girl) from that commercial with medival armor on

I think one is an ideal example of the exact opposite of what OP was asking for
Cause Nights will always be a girl to me. I actually owned and played that game on Saturn (cause it was the only good game on saturn)

Wait, holy shit.

I think that NiGHTS is a boy and nobody else can tell me otherwise. Seems legit to me.

It's literally called Mother Brain.

I know. It was a joke.

THEN WHY AM I NOT LAUGHING YOU FUCK

Moose from Pepper Ann.

STOP

Because it's a pretty lame joke I admit.

Wait what? Turk was a girl?

This picture will make a fine addition to my collection.

NiGHTS movie fucking WHEN?!

Siobhan from Anya's Ghost

to this day I am incredibly unclear on this characters gender. Does them being posted in this thread mean they are actually female?

She wears hairpins/barettes.
But yeah, Siobhan is a girl.

It's a girl's name

I'm pretty sure this is intentional. I swear I remember seeing some game files labeled something like "Freddi_boy" and "Freddi_girl".

this bastard. Tumblr insists that this thing is a woman when it's clear that this piece of shit is man.

The tommest of boys

Can you take the people who insist that pic related is a female seriously?

Same senpai.

They're rocks, they don't have gender.

Well then why do they have secondary sexual characteristics and use the pronoun "she"?

Because it's a product of Western civilization and are designed to mainly look like human women? They're fucking alien yet have no alien physique whatsoever and even all speak modern English even thousands of years ago. It's basic sci fi design, don't be obtuse.

Because 'rockself' sound silly.

>rock
I swear to god, Marie.

omg my god did u just literally post literaly me

That one weird alien character from Titan A.E. You know the one

my first waifu

Other way obviously

>why do they have secondary sexual characteristics
they dont

No eyelashes no hymen

How could kids think he was a girl? Was it his voice? Because he still sounded masculine. I don't think those kids watched EEnE.

Well if we're going that route

I kept wondering if that was a girl boy or a boy girl.

Jasper looks like a Jojo character in a shittier artstyle, like she legit looks like one of DIO's forms.

Took me an embarrassingly long time to notice the double meaning in "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space", his- her(?) voice just threw me off too far to make the connections.

well fuck you sir

Looks like they have tits to me.

I didn't believe you.
Then I looked it up.
What the fuck?

>They don't
Several gems apparently have breasts as can be seen in official artwork.
Hips as wide or wider than shoulders are present on several types of gems.
Long arms in proportion to body.
The fact that some of them have an ass shows there is more mass behind the femur.
Gems have shown capability to bear human offspring.
They look like females, they have secondary sexual characteristics of human females and they address themselves in the pronoun "she". They can have offspring with make humans. They are female user.

Same until she started growing up

Thought it was a boy for the longest time

Because the "rocks with no gender" excuse is so incredibly thin that only retards buy it.