Quick question, most of you are fuck-ups in life. Career wise, academically, just generally...

quick question, most of you are fuck-ups in life. Career wise, academically, just generally. What makes you think you aren't fucking yourself in the ass by getting trump elected right now?

What has changed? A sudden gush of brilliance?

>most of you are fuck ups in life

stop projecting

nah

"stop projecting" is chanspeak for "you struck nerve and you're right but I refuse to admit it"

Actually, I think you'll find that we're mostly doing all right for ourselves. A lot of people here aren't shut-in NEETs. I'm an Army Reservist and I'm going back to college right now, so I can get a better job- I only had an AA before so I'm trying to get myself a Criminal Justice bachelor's to make myself more employable by law enforcement. There are a lot of people who are in similar situations. We're mostly twentysomething white males who are not happy with the direction our world is heading, thanks to the Jews. So we're fighting back to save the future.

I probably make more money than you.

hillary was going to buttfuck my interests guaranteed

I'm a neet and it literally makes no difference who is president. It wasn't like Hillary was ever rolling out universal basic income and its certainly not likely that anyone will fix the fucking productivity/wage gap that might make those jobs worth having.

I'm a complete fuck-up.

Now, instead of mocking me, you can enjoy this feeling too.

Enjoy!

Soros, git ye gone.

it's literally the exact opposite of that lmfao

>quick question, most of you are fuck-ups in life. Career wise, academically, just generally.
???

What's the implication here? That Trump only benefits rich people? Kill yourself, retard.
Even if 100% of people on Sup Forums are fat gay nigger NEETs they would benefit more from a Trump presidency than from a Hillary presidency.

Shit like Obamacare hurts the poor the most.

Contrary to popular opinion, most Sup Forumsacks are well-off financially, they just lack gfs

When you make baseless accusations, it has to come from somewhere. You're self-reflecting without even realizing it and taking your bitterness out on others.

In other words, projection.

>Actually thinks the POTUS is the most powerful man in the world.

Figure it out, faggot.

It doesn't matter what Sup Forums people's financial status is.
The faggot is implying that people wanted Trump to win because they want to be millionaires, it's the oldest most retarded Liberal strawman.

They believe people vote right wing only because they're greedy and delusional, like they all think they will become rich if the evil greedy Republicans win.
It's insane.

I make 22 dollars per hour and my wife makes 48 dollars per hour. We are White. We have 3 children and are planning on 2 more. She is a conservative Christian and I am a traditionalist agnostic. We are raising our children as Christians with traditional values. We have a monthly ammunition budget of $150. We have a monthly "other survivalist supplies budget" of $350.

Life feels good.

whoa badass words there. woah.

Having to budget your ammo. Wife makes more than you. How much of a fag are you.

>presupposing everyone on Sup Forums is a loser
CTR we have you complaining about always being fed the same thing in your compound.

>130,000 rounds of ammo between all calibers of guns thus far and counting
>wife makes more money than me for doing less work and working less hours and she still produces offspring and raises them for me

Sounds like the faggotry you projected on to me is simply a mirror reflection of yourself.

Stay jelly, loser.

he gonna gib mo money fo dem programs

yeah if i'm gonna get raped i'd like it to not include having my eyes gouged out

Working as a Software Engineer at Palantir now making $200k.
GTFO shill

god, they think shit like this is cool and still get angry when we call them chimps

drop-out and very long-term neet

just everything really

I'm a product of liberal agenda, I am fucked, completely fucked because of the most ridiculous bullshit that doomed me to fail from the start. Unemployed, no education, no drive.

Then comes along trump. If he can make his promises I might be able to salvage something.

If he can't then at least I get to watch the world that made me burn. I guess by that logic I should have just voted for hillary but Dahnald gives me something I haven't had since I was five years old.

Hope.

I don't really see how my life could be negatively changed to be honest.

Trump is inspiring me to make myself great again

>I make a 6 figure salary working in the medical field at the age of 26
I stopped reading your OP after you made an idiotic accusation in your first sentence.

>most of you are fuck-ups in life

You're on Sup Forums, not /r9k/.