"Look, he hated white people! Doesn't that make him an amazing character?"

"Look, he hated white people! Doesn't that make him an amazing character?"

Modern Marvel writer, 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/688953145838424064
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0LaYg5YQ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Namur hated everyone on the surface

When will it end? And I'm afraid to ask, how much worse will it get?

Someone of a religion that butchers and rapes people so much thats what their known for is no one to talk

namor hates all humans

jesus christ, why can't marvel tell these people to shut the fuck up. His run on blackbolt is one of the few good things about marvel atm...

But when I see shit like this I would never give a cent to this fuckhead ever... no matter how good the story might be.

Wasn’t he pretty rascist towards japs too

Is this a Sup Forums over reacts to a dumb tweet thread?

but it doesnt explicitly state white people, just looks like people in general...

>Green scaled speedo, pointy ears, ridiculous wings in the feet
>"Hur Dur those humans are mocking me!"

Who are you quoting?

Some one send him that page where Namor's breaking the 4 wall while infiltrating a Japanese war ship. Namor was racist against humans but he was more than willing to get specific

A dog, a barrel... Ridiculous!

What character wasn't racist to the Japanese back then?

>People have to look in comic from 1940 to find something interesting about this shit character
>"Something interesting" being the fact that he hated white people (yet his one gimmick is the fact that he is in love with a blonde woman)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shit character gonna shit. No wonder Mera can have a book while Edgefish can't even sell more than America.

Helps to have the whole panel so people see why he says white specifically Op.

>someone mentions a fact
>"BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! RACIST! HYPOCRITE! SOCIAL JUSTICE DEVIL!"
Modern Marvel "alienated true fan" 2018

>white people have no collective identity when they want to look out for their own interests
>white people are a collective identity when I can put them down

They're trying to summom Namorfag

Every fucking thread. You're almost as much a faggot as that "bitch Aaron" guy.

Is it my fault that Namor is such a shitty character liked by manchildren who get themselves off seeing a literal retard getting away with crimes because dumb female characters cannot resist his violent murderous behavior?

>White

Pretty sure that time he attempted to flood NYC would've killed other races, too.

Jeez his name sounds like a parody.

We'll, at least you're not posting a thread daily like you used to... unless this is a stealth thread.

It's your fault for being so obsessed with a fictional fishman.

It's your fault that you spend so much time bitching about a character you don't even like.

>The biggest scumbag of the Marvel Universe is hostile towards white people
It's like these people are doing everything they can to look like idiots

Where exactly does it say that hating white people makes him an amazing character? I agree, the fact that Namor initially hated white people is a fun piece of trivia

Look up Israel Shalome

He works for Google

But he didn't.

He hated everybody. It wasn't just white people.

Christians aren't that bad, user

he hated white people in that white people were the only race of people featured in the books with him at the time

But in the panel he was referring to it specifically says his crusade against white men.
It’s basically the equivalent of posting those panels where reed tells sue to stop talking and just look pretty. Just making fun of old comics, not sure why everyone in this thread is getting so triggered

Because it's what we've come to expect from modern Marvel. This wasn't done in good faith or some kind of "ha ha this is silly" sort of thing.

It's just a segue to start justifying hating white people.

Muslims are still bad, but have you been around christians user? Theyre pretty shitty people

Modern Namor has killed more black civilians than African Warlords, so I doubt that he hating white people in the past will gain him the admiration of PoC.

This feels like it came up in a conversation about how much Namor supposedly hates Japs.

test post please ignore

I know, user, I was saying Saladin is probably a Christian/was raised Christian considering he's Lebanese and was born in the US 40 years ago

I don’t know user, this is starting to sound like your about to accuse this guy of appropriating white culture.

Has Sup Forums finally gone over the edge and come back around the other side to become tumblr?

Wow I'm glad a racist is getting regular work at Marvel especially being allowed to completely rape the entire concept of the Exiles.

Sure Mohammad. Try to deflect from your death cult.

Can't exactly fault anyone for jumping to conclusions, given the name.

fair, but also probably racist

Practical atheist here, I dunno, those I've met were mostly alright, certainly no more shitty than your average person.

I think that’s the truth of it, some people are just shitty no matter what religion they are

He's way too late for that and you know it.

Well of course not because Saladin Ahmed is a muslim name, not a regional name. To say "well he might be a Christian" is plain retarded.

twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/688953145838424064

In fact here's a tweet where he explicitly says he's a Muslim and starts whining about "Christian supremacy" in the United States. He's a fucking bigot and really deserves no place at all writing at Marvel. If he was delightedly pointing out racial stereotypes against blacks or Asians from the '40s and crying about Islam his ass would be gone.

That's fair, nobody really cares about the Christians in the Middle East. Not even the ones getting slaughtered by Muslims

It's your fault you get upset when people dislike a shitty character without any good story.

Namor is a tool for soap-opera drama and never will be more than that.

Not true, Japs were also featured.

Cheeky.

>It's just a segue to start justifying hating white people.
... this tweet was made by a white man.

>530 replies and 40 IPs later

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0LaYg5YQ_4

Isn't that every SJW thing? Basically being white Uncle Ruckus, minus the funny?

well I guess he is a Muslim after all

still a better writer than the majority of Marvel's stable so it's whatever. Just don't read his Twitter.

Saladin Ahmed, white man.

>makes a factual comment about how all American presidents have been practicing christians
>is a bigot

TRIGGGERED

Yes? Dude has freckles for fucks sake.

indeed

It already did a while back.

>finally
That happened years ago, user.

Nice hair. Black Bolt is supposed to be pretty good right? Thinking I might check it out before exiles starts

>Japanese people are white
???

I said muslims were just as bad you fucking moron

Christians literally worship a torture/execution device

Hey guys, what do you like about Namor?

Is his deep and complex personality?
His well-written classics?
His amazing rogue's gallery?
His charismatic supporting cast?

It's that Namor's a dick. As OP, I can't get enough of that kind of thing.

Sometimes I wish everything bad they say about others actually becomes true. You know damn well that they lead a good life when they talk about how oppressed they are and how their oppressors need to die and suffer no repurcussions for it at all.