Did Obomber really change the definition of "employed" and other things to change his economic performance statistics?

Did Obomber really change the definition of "employed" and other things to change his economic performance statistics?
I have yet to see a source, despite hearing it.

i want to fuck this frog

bump

Heretical maybe? Possibly degenerate? I'm confused. Sexually.

SOURCE ON THIS FROG!

Who cares, post more frog girl

Unemployed people are people who have been unemployed less than 6 months.
'long term unemployed' don't count in the unemployment statistics.
Fun how the unemployment goes up but the unemployment statistics goes down

I heard that, but is there a source?

After 6 months you either stopped looking for a job to become a housewife or should've starved to death. They really shouldn't count.

>After 6 months you either stopped looking for a job to become a housewife or should've starved to death. They really shouldn't count.
you're fucking retarded

I'm only here to frogpost.

Frogposting

Kek is evolving while making anime real.

The french kiss would be out of this world.

STOP POSTING BEST GURL

Guess what? You aint gettin one. Would you really be surprised that some idiots on Sup Forums lied about basic state reported statistics?

This, and also, once you are over the 6 months you become a low priority applicant. Hiring someone unemployed but not "unemployed" does nothing to get the numbers down.

HNNNNNNGGGGGG

FUCK

that brings back great memories of when I french kissed this woman who had a long tongue

Bump

kero kero

>I have yet to see a source, despite hearing it.
maybe cuz u didn't google it insted u ask pol lmao

>using Google
I DuckDuckGo'd it.

You mean white flag kissing

It's a lie used to try and hide from people just how badly economists and politicians have fucked everything up.

>3 hours
>the common Sup Forums claim has not been proved, no evidence that the US definition of "employed" has changed in recent years

The definition of unemployed means you are looking for a job but do not have one.

Under obama, millions of people gave up trying to get jobs in exchange for gibs, or in the case if young people, never left their parents basement. This lowered the unemployment rate, but no one actually got employed.

That is what trump and others mean when they say that unemployment numbers don't tell the whole story

I don't know whether obonger changed anything. But look up what unemployment rate really means...
Better stat is employment ratio.