ITT we honor the Northern Alliance that saved Western Civilization in its hour of need like Gandalf at Helms Deep

>ITT we honor the Northern Alliance that saved Western Civilization in its hour of need like Gandalf at Helms Deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k89u46KD20M
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome

(WI brah checking in)

It really just goes to show how fucking awful of a candidate Hillary really was to lose all the swing states she didn't have a gargantuan lead in.

Apologize

PA bro here

She almost lost Minnesota as well too bad the imported so many somalis

MI voter here, you're welcome

How do we fix Minnesota?

Illinois here
Voted Trump
I tried

Don't fuck this up for me, Donald.

You got this

Build wall around Milwaukee.

minnesota almost went red too.
hillary only won by like 1%

Reminder that if Russia nuked all of our major cities (Chicago, New York, San Fransisco, LA, San Diego) we would be better off as a nation.

As much as I normally hate Florida, don't you dare forget to thank them. Say seven Hail Panhandles in repentance.

REMOVE SOMALIA

Don't forget the Amish

Remember how that stupid sauron guy spent all his time looking at shit that didn't matter? That was Hillary.

michigan here got my whole family to vote trump feels good

Ameribros, will California ever swing back to red, or is it too far gone? If Trump removes all the illegals from California, will it turn red next election?

Also, what happened in pic related? I've never seen anyone get blown the fuck out so hard.

It's already practically saved. He lost it by 1%, it's a swing state now.

>Minnesota and Illinois proving they're cucked

I read that the margin in PA was nearly the exact number of Amish who came out to vote.

You still have friends in the North

Michigan voter here, voted from Dearborn and offset some dune coon's vote against Trump!

If we assume voter fraud in minny (its the dems..) minn could be red.

Regardless happy the counties i live in were both solid red. Wiscy.

Didn't need it he flipped three blue states.

Literally a flanking move. Everyone was focused on florida and nevada while trump special forces moved in from behind to take the rust belt from under them

PA here, dat comeback

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=k89u46KD20M

>Grand Rapids singlehanded saved the west side
>Detroit almost turning
Michigan will be uncucked in the future

I can feel it

Even my Hispanic family members in holland and GR voted trump

NUKE

Plz no

This, it was half won and early, by Florida.
When I saw Florida, Ohio and Utah, I could not stop smiling. Once I saw Pennsylvania anons talking about PS red fir real, I was dancing.

Reagan was extremely popular and America was thriving in an era of prosperity and patriotism united against the commies. Reagan saved America from the horrors of the late 70s in the eyes of most people. So why fuck it up by changing things?

You did good northern wall thank you

Its never going red again and its partly Reagan's fault for giving amnesty to tons of illegals that lived there.

First time I'm proud of Wisconsin, my home state.

Good job. Now get rid of that cuck Ryan.

>tfw you made Wisconsin go red

WI shocked me. I voted for Walker all 3 times but I never thought they would go Red in the Presidential election.

Former Kenosha and Parkside fag here.

Thank you Yankees. Sincerely from the south.

>voting for Governor dipshit
I'd be mad at you, but then I remembered libs here somehow find people dumber than him every time they try to make him go away.

Seriously thank you guys so much
THANK YOU BASED AMISH

PA has a lot of uncucking to do still especially in Philly and Pittsburgh

It seemed like they didn't even try.

Also, what was the WI government voting on that made the Dems go on "vacation" and run to Illinois to avoid voting on it? I can't remember what it was but it was a few years ago.

Get rid of Somalis. Minnesota would have flipped too if they didn't have hundreds of thousands of Somalis who vote as a solid block for the Democrats.

I'm not surprised that Genesee County (Flint area) went Dem. My girl and I tried to help it go Red, but we were too few against too many.

you're welcome

586 fag here. You're welcome.

Meijer squad, move out.

How many amish voters showed up?

I remember it happening but I honestly don't know either. Maybe right-to-work? Something else? All I can remember is that Walker kept wanting to close off a bunch of public records on what he does and we're thankfully not stupid enough to let him get away with it. That, and how his development corporation is bleeding money and jobs every damn second with maybe an uptick every couple months to level out the damages.

I swear, it's like we're governing the governor. We have to keep checking in to make sure he's not pissing on the walls or something.

Libs really did give up when all they could find was a wishy-washy bicycle company lady with the personality of a wet bag of trash. Not that Walker's much better, but you have to pull extra effort to get elected as a Lib in this state.

>Libs really did give up when all they could find was a wishy-washy bicycle company lady with the personality of a wet bag of trash

Christ I forgot about her. She was...something.

I remember the mayor of Milwaukee was a sore losing for losing the recall election against Walker.

Yw shitlords western civilization saved for another four years.

40 fucking thousand

Remove Sanctuary cities and the only blue state left in America is Oregon.

Holy shit. That a lot of Amish.

Minnesota bro I wish I could join......

You know what the Bible says about voting for nation killing globalists?

It's against it.

40k for he is the God Emperor

Forgot pic.

>it's a "turns out those emerging wetlands were just a bunch of fucking weeds" episode

>her today

Trump better play the demographic game like he promised.

He better deport 5 million and import 5 million eastern Euro's and South Africans in his first term

Oh please yes I want an eastern Euro waifu so bad

>Deport all illegals
>cucks move to Canada in masses
>Africans go to south Africa where that billionaire promised them shelter
>every state red forever

Not Trump's home :<

New york can still be fixed.. r-right?

He literally could have lost florida and still won

>Trump has them move into blue states
>America Great Again

>tfw you will never have a tennis match with Maria and have a sweaty fuck afterwards.

Brave free men took a stand. Praise them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

What about those of us who were uncucked before the election even began?

I can't begin to express how happy I am to see Michigan, Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin go red though. Feels like my long lost Midwestern brothers and sisters finally came home.

Hey man don't throw Florida out we did the right thing this time around and Cubans came through.

Ohio here

We fucking kicked her ass in this state. Feels good.

Ohiofag here. You're welcome, western civilization.

We had to make up for the primary. It was an honor to stand with other lakebros and MAGA. PA, MI, and WI flipping was the most aesthetic victory pattern, fuck Nevada and Virginia.

oh baby

michigan!

Make the Great Lakes Great Again

can we, like, hang out some time?

like could I maybe do your laundry maybe?

Thank you based Amish and Mennonites. All is forgiven.

Magnificent job!
I envy you for being able and saving the white race and the world

wtf I love Ohio now

If Republicans worked towards immigration reform without demonizing immigrants, they could get us back. Trump should point to the fact that sanctuary cities and extending benefits to illegals creates a false hope for immigrants. Once they arrive in CA (or NM for that matter), they know they are still in violation of Federal law. Though some cities offer sanctuary, many rural (agriculture) counties are deeply red and will gladly hand over undocumented immigrants to ICE. These same counties are often the destination of migrant workers, or are transited by illegals on the way to their destination.

Fucking this.

Between Trump and the Netherlands dude, we can Save the white south africans

`it's madison. that's where the cancer is coming from.
I was so sad to miss out on being a part of Wisconsin turning red, i moved last month to TX. But i did vote for trump in the primaries.

Is Trump economically illiterate?

>weeds
>dunegrass

water so clean you can practically drink it, sand so fine that it squeaks when you walk, fuck off with your gay tv meme

We stand with you.

wtf I love the midwest now

San Diego is a great county full of military and patriots, if it weren't so close to the border and infested with stupid Mexicans it would have easily of been red.

>Remove Swedes

Same with Orange County, I don't know what happened, I cast a ballot for Trump Pence right here in Huntington beach, must've been my fellow millennials who are now of age ruining it with their cuck shit.

Don't be a faggot u lesser shitskin. Let free men enjoy liberty. Something you will never know or want.

MI fag here. I lost faith in the God Emperor at several points but I still voted in the pouring rain. Glad as fuck I did.

Wish there weren't so many cucks in MN.. it was within 44k votes. State hasn't gone red in 44 years.. it was so close. :(

>BUT MUH POPULAR VOTE

>all those arrogant fucks in the MSM calling Trump an idiot for hitting the rust belt as hard as he did

His message was fucking tailor-made for those people

Even though I am pissed to be one of 33% of people who aren't cucked in Cali, I am glad the electorate majority spoke up.

Based America.

>Wisconsin's (((nose))) votes dem

Hmmmmmm