I was not ready for these feelings Sup Forums

I was not ready for these feelings Sup Forums

why did she stay old even after she died?
that kinda sucks

It was the only photo they had, they will remember her as lovable great grandmother.

...but how did Mexicans remember their ancestors before photography was invented?

Only rich people who could afford portraiture were remembered obviously

>That dentist joke
>that company who remembered about their boss

Privileged scum.

>selling your soul to Disney for a shitty ending and plot they got from La virgen de Guadalupe and lo que callamos las mujeres telenovelas

*clenches fists in spanish*
EL RATON

Reminder this film was so moving chinese censors ignored the skeletons.

you knowl, that ending reminded me of wall-e, remember how wall-e got his personality back?

Paintings I'm assuming.

it looked to me that they stayed the age they were when they died, like how Hector is still young, but Imelda was older and had gray streaked hair. At least she was up walking around and didn't have dementia anymore, she was happy to be with her mom and dad again.

4/5 of the movie took place in skeleton town where the residents were 100% skeletons, what else were they supposed to do?

Not let it be screened in China. Like they usually do

>that scene of the mother & her child pointing at Miguel.
nevermind that someone died real young, how do you even cope with going through the afterlife as a child for decades?

>the film's concept implies that there are millions of motherless skeleton babies who will be remembered by the parents who lost them for decades
probably they'd be taken in by dead grandparents but still, pretty awful concept of an undeveloped baby skeleton who can only coo and cry for 70 years

To not confuse an American audience.

Favorite gag?

>that guy who played with his casios at the contest

how it's called?

By putting the altar on the grave. Some people still do that, mostly in small towns.

We prefer LA RATA

Kind of sad when you realize how many people in The Land of the Dead died young.

What's with Disney and the completely irrational or un-supportive parents lately?
Zootopia
>It's okay to have dreams, as long as you don't believe in them.
Frozen
>Conceal, don't feel. (terrible advice)
Moana
>NEVER leave the island or some bullshit like that.
Coco
Mostly the grandmother but still. It's too exaggerated to be remotely believable.

There haven't been any movies with supportive parents since "The Princess and the Frog" and "Tangled" (Mother Gothel doesn't count)

Moana's dad had a legit reason for trying to keep his daughter out of the ocean, though. He was trying to get her to assume her responsibilities and avoid going to a place he, personally, had experienced as not only dangerous, but lethal. I don't blame him for not wanting his daughter to endanger herself.

same goes for bonnie and stu. they just know bunnies don't cop.

But Bunnie's DO cop.

there was only one bunny who became a cop because plot let her to.