Name a low-super or street level Sup Forums character who can beat him?

Name a low-super or street level Sup Forums character who can beat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WztixROlxXo
youtu.be/j9CEtOCaUlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's he do

youtu.be/WztixROlxXo

youtu.be/j9CEtOCaUlA

Baki power levels jumped the shark a while ago and Yujiro was elevated to super human levels. But if i had to pick id say Spot if he can make him hit himself in critical area.

wouldn't yujiro just grapple him then? or is spot immune to that too.

Spot can shift around his spots.

A Challengar arrives

I haven't followed past the first few Baki series. But how about Spider-man or Lady Shiva? They seem like a good place to start and test the waters.

>He's taken out by some gunfire or a good amount of tranqs

Someone with a gun I guess?

Karnak perhaps

the amount of tranquilizer he got shot with was enough to take down a blue whale

Grapple a guy who's body is covered in portals. Yeah. Have fun with that.

Yujiro is only OP in the realm of normal ass people. Hulk or Thor would fuck Yujiro into submission no diff.

Yujiro is such a badass that every President since Regan has signed a non-aggression treaty with him

He has been called "The One And Only Brute Strength Country"

His father Yuichiro prevented the entire U.S. Navy from taking his own personal island during WW2

Yujiro spent most of his life fighting barehanded in the worst war zones in the world

He can and has dodged a lightning bolt

To add a little more

Yujiro defeated a significant portion of the US Army in Vietnam when he was 16

He stopped and earthquake by punching it

He was knocked off a 50 story skyscraper and just got up like nothing happened

He diagnosed a man with cancer by smell

He knows all mainstream martial arts and some more esoteric styles

He can learn moves almost instantly after seeing them

Basically he is the strongest character in the series and has trained himself to superhuman levels so much so that no one but his some the main character has been able to do anything to him

The only people who come close to him are in order his son Baki, a resurrected Musashi Miyamoto, Pickle the caveman who was thawed out after being found in the arctic with a T-rex that he had killed, Biscuit Oliver a huge black dude who can tank a shotgun with his pecks, and Che Guevara

>Lady Shiva
I don't know man. I think Karate Kid or Iron Fist are the only martial artists that would give someone like Yujiro a hard time. Shiva may do okay against the cast of Garouden . Shang Chi would be a strong contender in Tough, and the aforementioned series. Op should've kept things strictly martial.

Batroc Ze Leaper

>Tough
My nigga

>Baki power levels jumped the shark a while ago and Yujiro was elevated to super human levels

I was watching the second vid here and just laughing at the fact that Yujiro was getting taken down by fucking guns and literally couldn't get out of a fishnet. Way later on in the series, he casually walks as he's getting struck by lightning. Hard to believe that this scene happens.

A brainwashed Jamie Madrox would be able to drown Yujiro in the blood of the Madri.

Is that Hak Foo before he grew out his moustache?

I really wish that someone who knew what they were doing could get their hands on some of these martial arts characters. If Itagaki or preferably the guy behind Tough got his hands on some of them, man I'd be buying them like hot cakes.

Wolverine on his non-jobbing days when the writers remember that he studied all kinds of martial arts.

I've been saying for years that I've wanted to see Tony Wong do Iron Fist after seeing that he did a Batman comic

>such a badass
It all sounds like standard “BONZAI!!!”
nationalistic nip wank to me, too goofy and embarrassing to get too invested in.

Back to OP’s topic, there’s a shit ton of high street level/low super characters that can make him their bitch, just easy mode it and browse through a list of mutants for anyone that isn’t too high up for a good option. For a more interesting matchup, I’d suggest Walter from The Mask (comic) who has comparable endurance and doesn’t even give much of a fuck about toonforce bullshit.

>nationalistic nip wank
It is a manga that was a given
> too goofy and embarrassing to get too invested in.
Have you read literally any cape comic

Could Bane take on the escaped convicts? It would be a grade a match up. Not all at once of course. Even better, Bane vs Jack Hanma.

bane would break jacks legs and then jack would just get more bone stretching surgery.

up against taskmaster would be fun then

baki characters are low level reality warpers.They call it the power of imagination.
Like one character can do shadow fighting against imaginary monsters, and his imagination is so strong that not only other people can see the monster, but it actually damages him.
Another character can cut people with imaginary swords and see the neurons firing so he can predict their attack.
Yujiro can see people's internal organs and detect their health and their weakpoints, much better than any kind of medical analysis.

The funnies is a guy who wanted to move his hand past the sound barrier, like a whip. So he started training in convoluted movements to use all his joints. Another character suggested that he can just imagine to have many more joints in his arm so he can punch past the sound barrier.
And so thi guy started using joints that he doesn't have to ove his hand faster than sound.
This guy is a chumo though compared to the OP guy.

It's funny how shit went south for Katsumi.

And then reality hits. Could The Punisher take on Gaia?

I dunno guys, tough looks kinda misogynistic :///

And now watch Yujiro do it no problem

Elmer Fudd

yujiro becoming captain marvel.

upgrade or downgrade?

have they finally showed his limit in the manga or is it still musashiwank?

What mango also did he just fucking murder that dude?

That's a lot of bullshit

Thanks,now I'm not going to waste my time in this.

Add:"He diagnosed a man with cancer by smell" doges can do this.

>Capeshit fans complaining about mangas being silly and unrealistic

he didn't even mention yujiro threatened to rape hillary clinton to death via a three day non-stop fuck session.

as in he literally won't take a break for three days.

>It all sounds like standard “BONZAI!!!” nationalistic nip wank to me

it's a dumb trope, but it always makes me laugh when they face off against non-asians, get their shit kicked in but then win because of some bullshit like the samurai spirit

so is this serious good or nah

*series

I’d suggest Walter from The Mask (comic)...
...doesn’t even give much of a fuck about "toonforce" bullshit.

You use the right word,I'm not a manga hater but I find their power levels and "realistic" powers just edgy and toony auto insert bullshit disguised as "serious dedicated author work"

it's just a shitty version of tough

the arc that generated the most interest was the damn protag got sidelined.
the supporting cast/rivals getting the spotlight for a change.

the main story's resolution after years (real life) of waiting had the scanlation team call BS.

otherwise it's ok when you grow to tolerate the somehow beautiful but grotesque art.

>had the scanlation team call BS.
Who gives the fuck about the opinion of a bunch of BR monkeys, I actually got upset when they put "hurr we don't like this ending" as a footnote, I could not give any less of a fuck about how you feel Hugo

Yep. Pretty much.

It's from "Tough." He just chocked her till she blacked out.

Did she return in the mango after hooking up with Kiichi? Last time I saw her they were attacked by the group of his real dad and I missed plenty of chapters inbetween and she's not there when they open the school in the end.

who's 'Hugo'?

Read Kenichi instead, it has more boobs and better power creep than this shit
Anyway the guy who can shoot through the earth to assassinate people can kill Orge

I don't know man I just googled "Brazilian names"

>low-super or street level

does that sound like it qualifies?

not Brazilian.

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that ending include Baki and his dad reconciling even though his father killed his best friend (a mountain gorilla) and sent him it's head, beat up all his friends, and killed his mother in front of him when Baki failed to beat him at the age of 13?

Like, the whole series sets Yojiro up to be this unstoppable, monstrous, evil human being, and the mango ends with them drinking tea together.

It's enjoyable if you embrace how fucking stupid and meme-tastic it is. Yujiro is a great character, he's basically a supreme asshole who goes around being a huge fucking dickhead to everyone and it's great. At one point the protagonist goes through a huge training arc to lead up to a challenge against his father and Yojiro just shows up and curb stomps him, laughs about it, murders his mother and leaves. He'll randomly show up to fuck with people just because. He's essentially troll powers embodied.

But you have to turn your brain off to the stupid and the awful art, like a lot of over the top mango's, such as JoJo or Hokuto No Ken

It's not a story of good vs evil, Baki is only slightly less fucked up than his father
The whole reason he had Baki was because he wanted to get a "toy" he could play and have fun with, and Baki goes along with that but also kinda yearns for a regular father-son relationship.
The finale is them learning from each other in all kinds of ways, it's subtle while being very flashy. Of course Jose from Sao Paulo wouldn't understand that though

>Baki is only slightly less fucked up than his dad

Baki is a miraculously moral human being considering he was literally raised only for the purpose of fighting his dad

I wouldn't say Yujiro is a particularly evil man though, he just follows his ego to the point that it's ridiculous. Baki has his same craving for the fight but it doesn't surface nearly as much as it does with Yujiro

The wrecker/ the wrecking crew

When was the last time Jobbing Crew beat anyone?

I am just saying they would beat him with NO interference from anyone else.

Also, what about Iron Fist? he is street level still isn't he? borderline.

I'm just being a bit asspained because the writers forget that they're supposed to give motherfucking Thor a hard time. They're as much of a joke now as the likes of Scorpion or Electro.

They are super goons for even stronger villains, its like if Yamcha, Krilin and Tien were evil and showed up once in a while and Goklu never killed them.

YES, UNFORTUNATELY HE LOST SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!

HE LOST A TESTICLE TO GODDAMN CANCER!

More like Batroc the jobber...Yujirou would just stand there while this wimp cripples himself by attacking a dude who's too solid to be hurt by someone so weak.

that's because because Katsumi is a chump who cannot imagine himself strong enough to whitstand a supersonic punch.

>"He diagnosed a man with cancer by smell"
he didn't do that. He literally saw cancer cells, because he refined so much his ability to read the opponent that he can literally see everything in their health condition.
it's a stupidly ridiculous manga, but it's entertaining ecause instead of using chi or spirit energy to justify the bullshit, like mot manga, it tries to base it on science.

I'm sorry for more Sup Forums, I just read the latest chapters 2 days ago.
It's not Jack jobbing if he doesn't lose his teeth. My poor boy.
Katsumi also did lower power supersonic punch that "only" broke his fingers.
It's still musashiwank, but they actually got to serious battle between Baki and Musashi.

Maybe galactus, but Yujiro can use Kaku technique to absorb the energi

Elmer fight animals with reality manipulation powers, a normal human like Batman doesn’t have any chance

Kenichi is shit. Too much tits, not enough based Siegfried.

Droopy would become one of the few things Yujiro respects, if only because he'll keep trying to murder him forever.

Name a Sup Forums character who could out-think him.

Right here, user.

Anyone as long as you're not trying to cheat him.

So... it’s Yujiro’s birthday?

Droopy is not low-super or street level.