BILL MAHER - "This is a moral 9/11" says Thomas Friedman OMFG MORAL TERRORISM

Moral fucking terrorism everyone!

"This is a moral 9/11". - Thomas Friedman

More of this bullshit about how Trump winning is like a 9/11. Thomas Friedman said this shit last night on Real Time with Bill Maher in reference to Trump being the president.

Apparently everyone on Trumps transition team and everyone close to him is morally reprehensible. I happened to watch the show with a group of liberals (roommates idiot friends) and they were seriously fired up about it. One of them literally started crying when the panel was talking about how Trump's people were vehemently anti-gay.

I showed my power level the whole time. A scatter bomb of red-pills! When I explained that Trump didn't actually want to deport all Hispanics but rather just illegals (starting with only criminals) I was told that was a lie and that my Fox News (which I don't even watch) has brainwashed me. The fuck?

How many more times is Trump winning the election going to be compared with 9/11 and terrorism? It started with all those tweets about how "11/9 is the new 9/11" from liberals who thought the play on the dates was somehow clever and it just keeps on going and going. What the fuck is next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=kg0yKLE3QkM
archive.org/details/TheFoundationsOfThe19thCentury_362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow that guy looks like a fucking cunt.

Obviously a democratic election is the same basic thing as a terrorist attack... just morally. You're too stupid to understand that.

He's a giant cunt. Pompous libtard who is correct about everything no matter what. If your opinion differs from him it's because your mind is corrupted by right-wing media!!!

Doesn't the media slowly realize, that they have alienated a good deal of the "normal" people with their rhetoric?
Actually, forget that. Let's just watch them foraging deeper into this swamp. Here's to hope that they get stuck in it, too.

Morality is the worst.

>((((((((((friedman))))))))))

WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORKING CLASS

I wasn't kidding. Maybe if you were gay or had a minority family you would understand. Trump winning is far more scary AND devastating than 9/11 was.

They don't run on logic, they run on emotion so they can be easily manipultated by the marxists, they only exist to serve a specific purpose, to create so much terror and hell that when an authoritarian alternative comes in to remove the problem it seems as a reasonable alternative to having these insane people running around. The only question is how long until normalization begins. We will end up with either an Evil Marxist government, or we will end up with a form of Fascism if the reaction proves strong enough to over come these nuts. Thats how this plays out, just as in Weimar Germany 1918, and Russia in 1917. That is a rough description to what is happening.

say it with me Sup Forums.

___ ___ _____ _____

Sup Forums's political forum was correct once more!

Just to be clear here... you think that thousands of people literally being killed in a terrorist attack and have destruction cast upon New York city and elsewhere is actually just as bad as Trump being democratically elected?

oy vey goy, betta listen to this Jew from Jew York City

>Minnesota

This is actually the best plan going forward from here, let them continue to hang themselves. We can easily get a 8 year Trump presidency if they keep this up.

... why would you ever name your kid "Orly"?

Obama's gay protections are going to be turned down, that is a fact. Gay marriage will probably be revoked after they finish tearing up roe v wade. Any lbgtq who voted this guy in is insane, that much is true.

>They don't run on logic, they run on emotion so they can be easily manipultated
Psst... this is true for the right-wing too.

Their rhetoric and ultra-SJW butthurt is a big part of the reason why Trump got elected. People are sick of all that nonsense. Hopefully the liberals keep it up and we have a fantastic 8 years of Trump.

Stein-11 was a khazar job.

Kek is with you user. The tears of SJWs, and the LGBTQ getting BTFO with a revocation of gay marriage would be able to sustain me for months on end.

Please Kek, let it be true!

And your reaction to Trump installing lobbyists and establishment politicians in his cabinet? You've been swindled.

Absolutely Trump being president is as bad if not MUCH worse than 9/11. He's a president who propagates insane bigotry and doesn't realize that everyone is a citizen of earth therfore he shouldn'the deport anyone.

(((friedman)))

>Gay marriage
There's no such thing. Marriage is a man and a woman, it's a religious creation. The BENEFITS of marriage should be given to gay couples absolutely, they should have equal rights. A Civil Union should have the same tax benefits, visitation laws, etc.

There should be no difference or discrimination, but a French man isn't Japanese. A marriage is not between two people of the same sex. Call things what they are.

You don't think he has vetted those people? I mean, he's only been planning this coup for at least 16 years. Hillary, with her tactics, didn't really have a chance to begin with.
While a fair bit overblown, there is truth to the "4d chess-master" narrative.

Yeah, that is true. Remember the 90s and the whole "Doom is a Satanic game" craze? At least they go around and don't say things that threaten Western Civilization.

>Muy Global citizens
Shitty argument please come up with a real one next time and not one based on your feelings

Dude got a Pulitizer for his reporting on terrorism after 9/11 too.

"for his clarity of vision, based on extensive reporting, in commenting on the worldwide impact of the terrorist threat"

>everyone is a citizen of earth

And Earth has countries...

So let me get this straight, you think that anyone from anywhere in the world should be able to come into America illegally and be able to stay forever and leach off the system. They should be able to suck the tit of our tax-dollars and exploit our government even if they don't pay taxes themselves? What's wrong with you?

>I showed my power level the whole time. A scatter bomb of red-pills! When I explained that Trump didn't actually want to deport all Hispanics but rather just illegals (starting with only criminals) I was told that was a lie and that my Fox News (which I don't even watch) has brainwashed me. The fuck?

What part of this is redpill or powerlevel? If you called out the media kikes then fine. But defending basic bitch immigration talking points about trump?

This episode was pretty pathetic, they are in shock & denial

>FBI & Russia are working together
>We will fight Republicans, what's a super majority?
>We shouldn't pander to White men, why did we lose?
>Trump is so dumb haha, how did we lose the Blue wall?

Im disappointed that this was not he first post. We're slipping.

Feelings can sometimes supercede policy, economic plans, laws etc. Just because you're a sociopath that doesn't care about anyone doesn't mean it's ok remove illegal immigrants from the country. I feel sorry for you.

kill yourself retard, your understanding of politics is equivalent to
>dude why are there wars why don't we all just get a long LMAO

came here to post this

> doesn't mean it's ok remove illegal immigrants from the country

Wanting to get rid of criminals does not make you a sociopath you mental midget.

>Just to be clear here... you think that thousands of people literally being killed in a terrorist attack and have destruction cast upon New York city and elsewhere is actually just as bad as Trump being democratically elected?

Of course, Friedman wasn't anywhere near the Twin Towers on 9/11 because Jews got advance notice.

Well... I called Obama "king nigger" and talked about how many Jews have power positions in big media (especially news). A few other things too

He's also extremely confident in his ability to predict the future.

So if I FEEL like gassing all the liberals like you it supersedes the law and I am innocent.

are you super new or are you just bored enough to argue with a shill

It doesn't matter that they are criminals because they are still people! You're the mental midget here sir. As if being a criminal somehow makes you non-human... the fuck?

We have finally found Muad'Dib!

>they are people so they don't have to obey the law!!!
>why do we have laws anyway when we are citizens of the earth!!!
you must be 18 or over to use this site

Morality is great until someone redefines it and fires it back at me like a weapon.

I'm not a shill but that's probably your best defense... just say the word shill and you won! You're a sociopath too I assume? Were you beaten as a child?

As someone who typically doesn't even agree with most of the typical conservative policy, you are literally retarded.

Low quality bait.

>Mu3JIed1
>6 posts by this ID

C'mon, you guys.

I'm 27 and the only reason I'm on this site is because a friend told me about it and I didn't believe there was a place full of so many cruel opinions and horrible non-caring people.

If you break a law you're still human, just one that made a mistake. If you cane to America for opportunity and made a mistake you don't deserve to be thrown out... that's just fucked up. Don't know why you can't see that.

meme kid

>if you came to America for opportunity and made a mistake
Yeah the mistake of coming here illegally. And for that mistake, you have to go back.

Unless you're so retarded you think Trump is talking about deporting people who came here legally, which is not the case.

Do you have any further reading to link in regards to Zim Shipping?

I wish he had installed plumbers and soccer moms instead.

If 1 building was previously set up for demolition, that is pretty damn good indicator that they all were.

Thomas (((Friedman))) is a complete and utterly irredeemable cuck.

>So let me get this straight, you think that anyone from anywhere in the world should be able to come into America illegally and be able to stay forever and leach off the system?

Of course. You're racist.

>mistake
A mistake is a typo, entering a nation and disregarding its immigration laws is a criminal act.
Try again the legal way and we'll talk.

How could someone make such a bigoted cartoon!? Was this from a satire strip or show? Jewish people have been persecuted for a long time, how is it that they somehow control the Democrats and Republicans (I think that's the meaning of the cartoon?)??? Crazy

Can you blame someone for coming illegally? Maybe they didn't have the finances or resources to come legally? Maybe they did something stupid 1 time and broke the law? For that we should deport then and ruin their life? That's nonsense sir.

GO LUCKY LARRY!

Sauce on vid?

Hey leaf, don't you have a tree to drain?

>(((Friedman)))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's out there, strengthen your search finger lil' buddy. (((Snopes))) and (((debunking))) sites say it's a myth, but look for Odigo messaging service, certain WTC workers were warned hours before the controlled demolitions happened, not to come to work that day.

>Can you blame someone for coming illegally?
Yes they have free will and decided to do it without anyone forcing them to.
>Maybe they didn't have the finances or resources to come legally?
Then get the finances or resources before coming.
>Maybe they did something stupid 1 time and broke the law? For that we should deport then and ruin their life? That's nonsense sir.
They did something stupid one time, then when arrested were found out that they weren't even supposed to be here, so they get sent back home.

These people aren't babies. They know what they're doing when they come into the country illegal, they know it's illegal and they don't care. We have laws and it doesn't matter if 'they are having a hard time', they need to obey the law. If that is too difficult for you to understand then you have a lot of growing up to do.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

>"11/9 is the new 9/11"

Can someone explain this ((((parentheses)))) meme to me?

Did you miss all liberal tweets being posted about it? They quite LITERALLY said "11/9 is the new 9/11" and then played on the words to make similar tweets.

Funny thing is the vote was on 11/8 so it doesn't even really make sense. I guess because the election was called early morning on 11/9 it "makes sense"... ugh.

these smug cunts will never learn

What's all the molten-steel looking stuff pouring out of the building?

No.

You need to go back to wherever you came from.

No, it's worse. FUCK DRUMPF@!!!!

Nvm looked it up on know your meme

>"This is a moral 9/11". - Thomas Friedman
Absolutely infuriating. I'd have thrown him off the show if I was the host.

Literally resembles a fat cat. Scumbag globalist shill.

termite

oh my gah!
youtube.com/watch?v=kg0yKLE3QkM

If you have to look up stuff on know your meme to understand what's going on around here... well... you shouldn't be here.

Good job, (((((((moron))))))).

Everyone on the show completely approved.

Holy shit dude.

Start here:

archive.org/details/TheFoundationsOfThe19thCentury_362