Favorite member of the Xmen?

I'm torn between Iceman and Nightcrawler

Gambit

Fuck you, I like him.

fuck you, too...?

>Iceman
Ew why exactly? sell me on his character tout de suite!

Iceman use to be my main, he was the spiderman of the group for me, the fun one.
Too bad he is forced to be a faggot now what a shame.

Nostalgia mostly, I read him in the comics and thought ice powers were cool... I still think ice powers are cool. Plus, he's blue. So is Nightcrawler. Blue people are cool people.

And he has the same immature sense of humor I had when I was ten, then he grew out of it.

Interesting. how do you feel about him turning gay?

I always though he was a bit gay to be honest. even in the old comics when he was first introduced, he was very flirtatious with all sorts.

personally i would have preferred him be 'bisexual' or whatever, but that's just me lol

Favorite Mutants in order...
> Domino
> Omega Red
> Scarlet Witch
> Storm
> Gambit
> Sunspot (at least the version around since Hickman's Avengers)
> Wolverine
> Blink
> Spiral

well that's interesting. thanks for answering to my questions dude.
I don't even know why I'm here. I hate X-men.

Chamber

lol no worries. see for me liking X-men is 90% nostalgia. So when ppl say they hate it I can see why. I only like it for the same reasons i like transformers

aww yes, i swear i almost forgot he exsisted. but he's awesome!

Yeah I can understand that. Everyone has that one thing they're nostalgic about.

Cyclops, his optic blast were the tits and he was fun to play on my Ps1 in MvC

I really like Havok, especially in comics where he's leader like the War of Kings/Vulcan lead ups and the first Uncanny Avengers.

Beast
Nightcrawler
Cable
Forge
Jubilee
Douglock

Dani

Nate Grey. His initial solo run was hit or miss. I was reading it alongside the 2000's Superboy run so a character like that was right up my alley.
I don't think he's shown up since New Mutants ended, so I like to presume he died during the whole Terrigen fiasco.

Was Scarlet Witch ever an X-man? I thought she went from the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants to the Avengers.

Magik

Psylocke, Kitty, Rachel, X-Man, Wanda, the Cuckoos

Cyclops, Logan, Emma, Jean

Everyone Else

Quentin, Fantomex

My nigga

He needs to have his own team again

>Wanda
She is not a mutant user

I just want him and Scott to have familly reunion

I love Beast

With Adam-X?

Race betrayer

He literally betrayed everyone
>betrays mutants
>betrays USA in SE
>works with Shaw and Emma
>works with Dark Beast

Which is why he's hated

But I still like him

Fuck you, Beast, you turned your back on the last mutant nation you saw.

at least you're... passionate

Mon nègre.

Hail to the kween.

>Iceman
the shittiest personality on top of being a brainwashed into being a cum guzzling faggot.
your taste is shite.

I bet his cum would be like having little droplets of frozen milk on your tongue. Nice and refreshing ;)

People here always give Gambit shit and say he sucks but I loved him as a kid so I recently started reading all of his stories starting from his first appearance on. Gambit it fun as fuck and Sup Forums is wrong as always.

The Proletarian

Storm. The scene in Claremont's run where she completely bitches Scott out because he disappeared for months to nail a boat captain and then returned and thought he would automatically be in charge again is GOAT.

the only one for me

Thoughts on this guy?

He is dead
Evil Xavier is Fantomex now

Spider-Man obviously

Iceman was my favorite, I hate that he was retconed to be gay its so degrading
It adds no depth or gives no new interest to his character whatsoever.
What a waste

Elixir is my favorite at the moment.

Ugly costume design

That's why Byrne fixed it

He looks like he's wear shit and urine with that brown and yellow

>fixed
top kek user

degrading? hardly.
if you've been a fan, the you know he's had bisexual tenancies since the beginning. they didn't exactly make him gay out of nowhere

That’s your scat fetish rotting your mind
It’s widely regarded as one of the best designs in X-Menl history

a little over-used, but only because he's awesome

I dunno mane. It was handled weird but it's kinda always been there.

He is one of the bes X characters, it’s just such a shame he was in an awful rut after Remder’s UXF ended. Humphries and Spurier were not kind to him, Soule could write him well but then he seemingly killed him.

Hate to say it but Remender should have killed him off at the end of UXF.

Charles Xavier.

Bobby was supposed to be like 15 in those original stories, my dude. He wasn't gay, he was the immature kid brother that terrorized Jean and thought romance and kissing was icky.

The Wolverine.

He already had a girlfriend back then. He was the only one who had one!

Always

Cyclops circa Utopia and after. When he grew some balls and decided to say "Fuck mutants? No, fuck you." to the rest of the world after getting shit on for so long. It used to be Iceman but they made him a faggot.

Nightcrawler, Northstar, and Iceman.

Wish he was straight again.

You must be the only person on Sup Forums that likes Jean if you are serious. Though her original Phoenix outfit is still an amazing costume.
This. It doesn’t seem like he will ever get a story again that doesn’t have anything to do with him being a faggot.
I’m really dreading his inevitable character regression whenever he comes back.

Chamber.

And I'm probably the only one.

Can Gambit come, too?

Hellion aka Quire done 20x better fans represent

I like Iceman, I wish he could have struck out on his own and had a good solo. Hang out in a city, try to solve problems without basically freezing everything solid.

I imagine him trying to manage dealing with shit on his own as a big shock, like, nobody telling him where to go and who to fight or what to do.

Despite all the meme hate he gets from Scottfags, Beast is still my favorite

It’s not just Scottfriends, anyone who likes the X-Men hates the traitor Hank has become.

>gay trip-fag
>thinks his opinions matter

Husk, Longshot, Boom Boom, Madrox and Beast

Beast is one of my favorites, fuck you
Scott and Hank are the two best X-Men because the universe constantly shits on both despite their best efforts
Scott takes a pragmatic approach because he was raised on a battlefield while Hank insists science! can always save the day
their both idealistic and try their darndest only to fail every time
Sisyphus and such

I like Hank in older books but you are kidding yourself if you think he has been anything other than an asshole for years now.

its just that the world around him has changed, he's been consistently an optimist, thinking science ventures could save situations instead of violence
times have changed, Hank hasn't
it's endearing watching him fail but everytime bounce up and be like "hmmmm.... I bet this time it'll work!"

Shoulda stayed dead. Overplayed, no longer interesting.

I would call it a character assassination.

Teen X-men wise, my favorite were Anole and Rockslide. Too bad xmen writers are shitty and don't have them bounce off each other like they used to. It was like booster and beetle. But less gayer.

Though my favorite adult has to be Emma but that's mostly due to Gen X.

He is the Batman of Marvel. Gotta milk the cashcow.

that girl with the aging disorder