How powerful is Jubilee?

How powerful is Jubilee?

Before getting depowered and becoming a vampire? Extremely, but never made full use of her powers.

She's a fairly powerful vampire

She's got superspeed and super strength, immortality/enhanced healing factor. She can turn into mist. She doesn't have much of a sunlight weakness.

not very powerful.

but as a vampire, she could be pretty kickass.

also she has a great ability to taunt people. once she shit-talked emplate long enough to buy time for someone else to save her and her friends. don't ask me what issue it was, but it was in generation x

>never made full use of her powers

i'd love to see this progress like iceman's powers progressed. wikipedia cites x-men vol 2 #36 and says emma frost made a claim that she could use her powers to make a fusion bomb. that's like xorn

Are they still continuing with the vampire Jubilee thing? Because I kinda don't want that anymore.

No one does.

But its not as bad as the Japanese baby she kidnapped from an orphanage in Europe that the X-men let her keep

Vampire Jubilee was and is adorable.

test

She can detonate matter subatomically, meaning she could easily destroy adamantium and uru if she wanted too.

Test received.

>i don't want that anymore

why not? it's a great segue for x-men to have horror themed storylines

Forgot pic.

>jubilee could rip apart adamantium

>jubilee is one of the most underrated mutants
>most of the other older mutants talk down to her and talk shit to her especially cyclops in the 90s cartoon
>beast and wolverine are the only ones that ever really included her and treated her like a friend

jubilee is kino

>most of the other older mutants talk down to her and talk shit to her

oh dang. was cannonball her age?

cyclops made cannonball a leader a few years ago. damn i guess cyclops played favorites according to whoever was willing to mistreat the others that cyclops didn't like

Sam was older. He was in the New Mutants, she was Generation X.

There has been a lot of timescale shenanigans but cannonball should be about 5 years older give or take.

Husk should've been the break out character

>vampire
what is this and is it current?

She's been a vamp since 2010.

all thanks to a certain depoweing mutant fuckwit named wanda, and Krona who gave made her nuts because she saw his dick in JLA/Avengers

As powerful as the plot needs her to be.

>One story she blows up multiple Sentinels effortlessly
>Next one she can't even scratch a Danger Room training drone.

It's not like ripping apart adamantium is any big feat nowadays. Adamantium is the Worf of Marvel metals.

That faggot put the sex pistols over the ramones.

She was extremely powerful back in the day, but never really made use of her full powers.

>all thanks to a certain depoweing mutant fuckwit named Bendis