If you rotate the X-Men logo ever so slightly it kinda looks like a Celtic cross

If you rotate the X-Men logo ever so slightly it kinda looks like a Celtic cross.

t. guy with Stormfag friend who mistook it for one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2DVT198RGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate this site

>it's an "user gets punched by some crazy leftist because his capeshit pin was crooked" episode

I fucking love this site

I fucking neutral this sire

I wish i had a crazy white nationalist friend. He might introduce me to a hot punk nazi chick. i wish i had friends at all

At the risk of giving myself a headache what in hell does a Celtic Cross have to do with stormfaggotry?

I don't know this site

It's the site logo.

only way to redeem this thread is by posting pics of ur butt, get on it OP

M-my butt...?! Ok... please be gentle...

>please be gentle...

HUGE if true

Surely Stormfags would instantly recognize yet team's emblem.

>guy with Stormfag friend
Why would you do that to yourself?

>yet team's

What

What do leftists have against celtic crosses?

at least you dont end up creeping out your jewish girlfriend as you bring her into the bedroom to see this hanging on your wall

Nazi symbol.

>white
Disgusting.
The only good X-symbol is yellow/gold circle with black X (though it can be yellow/gold too) + red inbetweens.

>white
Looks like the pin I got as a freebie when I went to see Apocalypse. Which is more of a metallic grey.

The same problem they have with milk and "okay" signs.
They're literally psychotic, and everything is a Nazi symbol to them. That's why they're so easy to troll.

>mfw a janitor pruned my comic book gf meme thread earlier but is leaving this one alone

Found pic of it

Shit, why do Americans get all the cool stuff?

Because the very fact that you posted on this website is a hate crime.

I had a similar issue with the charm I wear, my gay friend mistook it for sperm cells and tried to hit on me.

t. closeted faggot

>an X looks like a cross
youtube.com/watch?v=J2DVT198RGE

Nothing. Most don't know shit about that. Many don't know about the lactose tolerance thing.
If you hang around on the internet a lot you'll probably find one on a forum or some zealous youtuber but in everyday life even the more hardcore lefties won't.

Is this where we pretend that its not a symbol of something else? Just checking

Okay signs aren't a Nazi thing, they're an occultist thing. It is used to represent 666, that isn't to say literally everyone who has ever flashed the sign intended it to be that, just like the rock and roll devil horns

Is that a common signal? The sperm necklace to signal your love of cum?

Great, contact your local news station, or Buzzfeed in order to report your latest findings of "The Ault Rite".

It literally never stops being hilarious, and those dumbasses never catch on to how retarded they look reporting on this shit.

I have no idea what you're even talking about, it's usually right leaning super hardcore Christians crusading against the witches and Satanists. I've never heard of leftists bitching about the occult.

I'm started a petition to remove the letter X from the alphabet.

great thread op

Why is this thread still up?

What if it was purposed?

Well, tough luck cause X GON GIVE IT TO YA

user, it looks like some fertility clinic jewelry. Those guys are also funny about their actual career stuff but yeah. That looks like sperm.

Your thread was shit

>milk
wut

I was wearing this and some leftist bastards started harassing me and tried to beat me up. WTF, can't they tell I'm cosplaying as Red Skull?

>stormfag with stormfag friends
Life is good.

>getting beat up by leftists
How weak can you be?

Get a jacket that fits you.

Those sleeves are atrocious, maybe that's why you got attacked by faggots?

If you’re so much of a loser that you don’t have any friends a hot nazi chick would likely have much better options than you.

God, crushfags are shit

Some brony in a pink version of this uniform, with a rainbow armband, got sucker punched in the back of the head by some try hard, on the same picket line, because the latter wanted his own spencer punch moment. Leftists are dumb. They punch baldies with gauges because they think they're skinheads, jocks because they think they're rapists; they're pure impulse.

I know you're memeing, but you've triggered a flashback to back when Hetalia was a thing and a bunch of teenage headass cosplayers had a photoshoot at a Holocaust museum.

Nonwhites are more likely to be lactose intolerant, so drinking milk is racist.

Don't question regressive leftist logic, user. Your head will spin.

Don't. They're an embarassement, they will ruin any chance you get of getting rich, bitches and power.