This is Marco Diaz, squire to the princess of Mewni

This is Marco Diaz, squire to the princess of Mewni.

Say something lewd about him!

shit character

B I T C H B O Y

If he doesn't hook up with Hekapoo and be her eternal boyfriend I swear I'll write a very mean letter to Nefcy.

He already did. Is 16 years not enough for you, woman?

>squire to the princess of Mewni.
I don't regret dropping this show at all but this does make me happy to hear. Good for him.

Actually if you'd kept watching, the squire shit is so bad it would literally be worth dropping the show twice.

He is proud bitchboy now

16 years is not enough.
It needs to be a MARRIAGE!

fuck the grandma

No, she fucked him.

Don't bully Nefcy!

What's the difference?

I’m gonna fatten you up so much that you’d be winded just from waddling several steps like the helpless glutton that you are.

None

He already ditched Hekapoo for Star. Twice. The second time permanently.

Even biologically she is still old enough to be his mother you know

The way you put it gives a vibe of meaning it as something undesirable.

I want to fuck him in the ass and lick his chest, while blowing my load over his cute face

Even better

It's not fair. They were perfect for each other, and Nefcy just had to ruin it.

So, what hopes do we have for 3b?
Do you think the episodes will be better?
will it be more Monster related or more Magic related?

Did you honestly think that that wasn't the main fuel for the ship?

I hope Jackie returns.

>Less ships
>More magic
>More monster politics
>Bring back Ludo
>Demote Tom to background character

I just want to believe the monopolized focus brought to shipping drama was made so in order to finally burn it out for good early s3b, thus allowing us to concentrate on everything else going on, undisturbed, dividing post-BfM s3 in the shipping half and the lore half.
'clipsa better delivers.

Guy likes it when you cum in his hair after you fucked him while he dressed up as Princess

But why couldn't they have just skipped the shipping drama entirely?

They wanted to pander to a broader chunk of shippers? Although by that logic, we've got yet to see Jantom and the like, which lowers my expectatives.

Are you implying that that's a bad thing?

>Demote Tom to background character
or maybe fucking do something with him that isn't focused on where his dick's going

in the last Marco and Hekapoo episode, they did kinda imply pretty heavily that they had some sort of relationship. how would that have worked out? did she feel bad that a teen/adult male had to live over a decade with no sexual release and had a one night truce?

I want to hold his hand

>One night
Judging by how they act around eachother, it's pretty possible that might have happened

Indeed. She's too pure and cute for bullying.

That's kinda where his character went anyway. He had legitimate positive development, but when he's with Star he doesn't grow as a person and character. He's basically focused on getting his dick wet, that's why every episode he's in he tries to cuddle or kiss. Star stunts his growth.

Nefcy's channeling some 70's era Shelley Duvall in this pic

im surprised that eclipsa is the only one who got freezed into the future, the way monarchy works we would have hundreds of them who wanted to see all the glory they brought to the future if it was possible, we would probably defrozt a new king every new years

would be funny if he was married in Hpoo realm.

well, she was imprisoned, so I'm sure most of the leaders were probably not into that.
Personally, I like to believe that the Queens of Mewni are more or less okay with the transfer of power. Moon gave Star an incredibly powerful magical artifact at 14 because tradition dictated it. When Star gets to her 20s, Moon will probably transition her title to Star, and Star will rule until her heir reaches the same age.

isnt she supposed to be married before turning queen?
Who will be the next king of mewni?

Which fucking sucks cause I really like where his character was going.

her own clone (male)

>male heir

Tom can't produce the females needed to sustain the kingdom. Off with his head!

And do what? Her course as a character in the show has run to its end

There’s nothing left for her now

Do queen mewmans even produce male children? Or is it a single female offspring per generation

Ever been a prince alongside the princess?

>Star ends up having 6 husbands whom she all beheads for not producing a heiress
Is this Star's revenge for Marco's harem?

It'd be ironic if out of all the ways Star brings down the monarchy, it'd be because she can't produce a successor.
I think biologically, they can. But Mewni is a strict matriarchy, so the males aren't in line for the throne.

I'm pretty sure Heckapoo is more upset that Marco chose to be with the sticc over thicc.

That Sticc has a lot of money and has been raging for his Burrito for a while now

AAAHHH
This needs to be canon ffs.

Yeah, I refuse to believe they didn't have a romantic connection with one another during those years of chasing. Those bedroom eyes don't lie.

Heckapoo has known Marco longer than he's been alive

ludo is way better

that would be a hilarious premise for a filler(?) episode. turns out they got married and they have to officially terminate it or something before Marco can move onto something (Star? something?)

It felt like they had a thing going on. Not just a one night thing. But an actual thing. The way she said stuff. Her voice. Her reaction to him when he pulled out the adult voice.

They totally banged. A couple of times.

Naysaya 2.0 soon

THAT'S WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE

It's been bugging me since forever!!!!!!

Moon was queen before getting it on with River. Then again, mommycide so yeah.

Also: Moon River is actually playing in my background right now.

Star has an uncle on her Butterfly side.