should we be worried about his age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
youtu.be/bBow1ToJBFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

little late

>highest-energy president ever

nah

It's 2016, we have longer life expectancy I guess.

Reagan was elected as he suffered from Alzheimer's.

>by the time his presidency is over he'll be 78 years old
holy fuck

Ronald Reagan was nearly 70 when elected and a fuck ton of the others where in their 50s coming close to 60. Nothing to worry about.

>implying we won't have lifted the 2 term limit by then

>Previously, the oldest elected president was Ronald Reagan, who took the oath of office at the age of 69 in 1981. Donald Trump is 70 years old. Interestingly, had Hillary Clinton won election, she'd have been our second-oldest president-elect at the age of 69.

Hillary wasn't much better, especially considering she fucking collapsed several times while campaigning and couldn't even stay awake late enough to make a concession speech.

Meanwhile, Trump tweets at 3AM and was a fucking dynamo making 7+ campaign stops across the country every week and holding rallies twice or more a week.

fpbp

Nah Barron has his back

I hope he dies in office so we can finally realize Pence's beautiful theocracy

Maybe oldest US president but as far as I know, Robert Mugabe is the oldest President overall

>implying it won't be the start of galactic emperor barron's reign

>couldn't stay awake to give her concession speech.

Homie, she was having a 4 alarm seizure after Don hit 200. Her speech would have been 8 minutes of her being rolled into the recovery position and spitting up foam.

Trump is a billionaire, soon to be the most powerful man alive. Soros and all those nwo fucks are decades older than trump and still kicking because they are billionaires. Nothing to worry about

I thought he was 50 desu. Dude is really high energy.

he can just get stem cells injected into his brain like endless hillary

yeah. You could almost say she tried so hard, but she didn't really. Has anyone added up her rallies?

He was doing 4-5 stops A DAY in the final stretch. That would fucking kill most people no matter their age.

Kirk Douglas is still alive and he fought the Romans

Well, he doesn't depend on affordable healthcare

Rick Flair is still alive and he fought the Pharaohs in the ring.

wow

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO CIGARETTES

His father lived to 93, Donald has no real unhealthy vices other than enjoying shitty food, and he's spent the last year being high energy as fuck. I'm sure he'll be alright combined with the fact that he'll have the best medical care in the world.

He will age quickly now. Don Jr. needs to drop all connections to the family business and be close to Dad.

It's hard to believe hes even 70. I hope I'm half as active as him when I'm that age.

High chance hes going to die in office though.

Trump will be 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old on his inauguration.

I'm okay with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
Nah, he's fine. He's got the genes.

Eh it's not like he had to walk around or anything, just get flown all over the place. I guess when he wasn't chilling in his jet, in a car or somewhere in the back, all he had to do was talk for 40 minutes or whatever.

Imagine the stress if he actually had to arrange it all himself though.

HIGH ENERGY

based leaf please let this happen

Have you ever travel in plane, amigo? The shift of pressure and altitude really wears you down, Trump probably has grown accustomed to it but still that shit is really tiring

With how hard he's been campaigning? He's got at least another 30 years in him.

Sadly enough I never have, good to know I guess.

Fly 12 hours and get back to me.

He'll have a heart attack with two gun shot wounds to the back of the head

Nope, HIGH ENERGY.
also if anything happens you guys get Mike "If you like it in the crapper, you get the zapper" Pence

This plus, consider at his age he was wearing some pretty hefty body armor while standing during all those speeches.

Isn't Bernie even older?

He's 75

Normally i would, but Trump doesnt look senile at all

How does he stay so High Energy? He's not into illuminati stuff so its not baby foreskin enemas or goat sacrifices.

Does he wear a red bull IV or something?

Trust me, you should

Trump's age is irrelevant. I dare say the CIA already has a plan.

>I'm proud to have that german blood
>great stuff

lel

>I got that german blood, great stuff

I sure hope hes no eternal german and reduces the white population again.

he snorts coke

And wasn't that great, he almost started a nuclear war.

He was just lucky Gorbachev did what he did.

>life expectancy for American male is 76
>Trump is 70
>is borderline obese
>gets like 4 hours of sleep a night
>now has the most stressful job in the world

Good news is Trump's dad lived until 93. But still he should cut back on the fast food.

He probably won't run for a second term.

Hillary is only a year younger and is clearly in much poorer health.

>70 years old with a 10 year old son

Shit dude, I got 90 year old relatives that are sharp as a tack, and grab my bum like it's going out of style. I think he can roll with being president.

>life expectancy for American male is 76
>Trump is 70
>is borderline obese
>gets like 4 hours of sleep a night
>now has the most stressful job in the world

Good news is Trump's dad lived until 93. But still he should cut back on the fast food.

Meme magic and shitposring fuel him

Praise be to kek

no drugs, no cigarettes, no alcohol

Trump will get swole as fuck watch.

and Bernie will be 80

Well if you're anti-establishment, the combination of putting an elderly crackpot in the most stressful office in the world with an all-star establishment cabinet might be cause for concern.

>lucky

It wasn't luck, Sven. Now go eat some herring while we uncuck the world once again.

test

Reagan was an awesome President
youtu.be/bBow1ToJBFE

fast horse + fast horse = fast horse

smart human + smart human = GENE THEORY IS JUST A THEORY FUCK YOU.

people who think all humans are equal should be the first to be castrated. this is genetics 101.

Eugenics is fact and was studied as such for many years before political correctness.
I have shitty health and some body problems. I'm smart but I'm also crazy. I know this is because I am mixed (don't worry, not part black)
It sucks but my husband is strong and healthy so I guess we will gamble with one kid.

He doesn't seem that old. If you didn't know he was 70 you wouldn't think he was.
He will be fine. People like Clint Eastwood are in their 80s and they're fine. Trump is going to be fine in his 80s.

Just yesterday Leonard Cohen died. He was at 82 and he was fine mentally a few years ago, if not until his death.
Trump is not going to have any problems when he is 74, and if he does he can just be replaced.
George Herbert Bush is 92 for fuck's sake.
George Soros is 86.
David Rockefeller is 101.

I am not least bit worried about Trump's health.
He is more energetic than me.

but if he stops eating kfc how will he keep his black votes

Hes only 1 year older than reagan was when elected

Do Americans not understand that singing your own praise is not only a bad thing but a tell tale sign of low intellect?

Dumbfuckistani clappers.

lel

>oldest president
George Washington is older.

>amnesty and gun control

I assume the white house kitchen regiments his diet

I have to wonder what kind of toll all the stress will take on him.

Am I just autistic or does that look like an impersonator?

Watermelon is healthy...

It isn't in our culture mate.

>His father got Alzheimer's
>Alzheimer risk is thought to be 70% genetically determined

Doctors still ask what your families history is for mental and physical illnesses. Eugenics is factual and widely accepted, they just won't go as far as saying your skin color will affect things.

Also, post tits.

Underrated writing here. Def delivering the imagery son

Kek had planned this from his birth

Kek will its all as it is all keks own will

So even if bernie won he wouldnt be able to complete a second term anyway

You can't do that for 6+ months at that age without utterly fucking destroying your body. Fuck, even if you do it in your twenties you're liable to cause extreme and lasting damage. The body wasn't meant to be on uppers all the time.

Hes got the energy of 20 men plus all the power we willed him during the election. He will be grabbing pussy at 100 at this rate

>don't worry, not part black
>not full white

get out you disgusting vermin. hope your child is born with half a heart.

That explains the amnesty act.

He was in term when the cold war ended.

kek

The hair is whiter and out more than usual.

>Implying age will stop him.

>tfw not born with winning gene

Dammit Australia

He's so much more frail and looks way older than Trump. He's skinny and acts and talks like an old man yelling at someone who works at McDonalds.
Trump looks built and healthy.

presidents are only allowed to eat food prepared by the military

is this true