Honest question

Are Jews white? I want a serious answer here because I don't understand why people say they are not white. Look at her skin. It is the same color as mine. We are literally the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

White is a mindset

They're racially Caucasian.
White is a term created by European Americans in early USA which denotes North-western Europeans with exception to the Irish.

semites are asian

They have white skin, but they aren't fully ethnically European.

Next question.

and by "Jews" I'm assuming you mean Ashkenazi. There are Ethiopian Jews and other races that belong to the Jewish religion.

Japanese people can have white skin. Are the white?

they are ABSOLUTELY NOT white.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iSrGQ1cwxM

No. They are white when it benefits them but they are not european. They are an alien race.

It doesn't matter if you call them white or not. They're not European. We are different. Any self-respecting Jew will tell you that, if he's being honest.

READ CULTURE OF CRITIQUE U PLEB.
ANSWER: NO.

Simple answer: There are two types of Jew: Ethnic Jews and Religious/Diaspora Jews

Ethnic Jews aren't white
Religious/Diaspora Jews say they aren't white

Ethnic Jews are funny little weirdos but ultimately remove kebab and are alright

Religious/Diaspora Jews are ((()))

absolutely not european

>Ethnic Jews are funny little weirdos but ultimately remove kebab and are alright

fuck off. they're all the same. That we share an enemy doesn't make us friends. We don't have to hate them either, but they are not our friends.

What color would their nipples be if they aren't white?

>Where do Ashkenazi Jews originate?
Europe
>Are they European?
Nope

Ashkenazi jews are probably the closest thing to europeans but technically they are all caucasion

We can say that there are three main "races" of humans, black, white and yellow (obviously there are red and brown as well but forget about that for now).

The races are broadly defined by deep structural differences (vastly different skull shape, different bone structure, different genetics, etc.). Each race is made up of various sub-races, though.

The easiest one to understand is the yellow race. You can quickly and easily spot the difference between a mongol, a city-asian, and a jungle-asian. They look different, they act different, etc. They are all obviously yellow, but all different from each other.

Blacks are subdivided too. Those weird looking bitches from the northeast are different from your generic west african slaves, and they're both different from the bushmen down south.

Whites, same thing. One broad subcategory of white is the "aryan" or what might be called the european white (which is further divided into germanic, mediterranean, celtic, anglo, etc). This category includes white people from europe as well as some from asia (some afghans and pakis, some persians). Black-ass poos, slavshits, and so on are also white, but from their own subcategories.

Another subcategory of white is the "semite" or the "armenioid" or whatever. Armenians, Arabs, North Africans, and of course, the dreaded Jew. You will note that all of these groups share some commonalities in behavior. They are genetically predisposed to scamming others and plotting mischief. Just like slave-tier blacks are predisposed to violence and laziness, aryans are predisposed to racism and building western civilization, and city-asians are predisposed to eating rice and doing their homework. I don't mean to say one race is good and the other is bad, they just all have different looks and behaviors that unite them.

So you can see, jews may be white, but they are not aryan and are not actually the same as aryans. This is why you recognize them as the same race.

Jewish Ukrainian here. I look basically like everybody else. Just a regular white guy
inb4: Mongolian rape babies

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

They're a mongrel population with high Semitic admixture. They maintained largely distinct populations. These genetic differences are exacerbated by their alien culture.

I believe that we are able to work together. I have great respect for many Jews. But we can not live together.

I should probably also note that certain races are "stronger" when mixing than others. If an aryan and a west african mix, the kid is usually obviously west african. If an aryan and a city-asian mix, the kid often looks white. Obviously there are exceptions and it depends on the individuals.

Your average "jew" is a product of jewish-aryan race mixing. They almost certainly have a good deal of aryan in them, especially the ones who manage to make it in hollywood.

Most Aschenazim are white. Then you have Mizraki and Bela Isreal whatever and they are semitic bastards