RWBY/RT General #1383:JUST FUCK MY VILLAINS UP edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 13 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/84e8c00cbbcb0a49837b12f56ba27e07-8a91a51f/ts/index.m3u8

LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14826766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not in anime it doesn't.

I think she likes it.

>losing to humans

Adam had one good attack. That's it. nd Blake blew him the fuck out. Deal with it.

page 9 faggot

mods please delet

strawpoll.me/14826766

Is there a more powerful technique than this?

>ywn fill up Weiss with your aura

What a fucking let down. I can't believed I was excited for this volume back in chapter 1

So Jaune semblance is Aura refill
is that good?

>I guess this is it
>Wait, I didn't get to kill Ruby
>Oh fu-
And then Ruby was the fall maiden

how hard is it to please you people? What could possibly have been done to make you happy

One episode left

Honestly what are the chances Raven will actually live and get the relic?

The villains not just letting protags do whatever the fuck they want with no punishment.

I think it's neat, especially if they let him supercharge people. I'm not sure who that would pair well with other than Weiss though, since she has the most ranged options.

By not having Everyone just STAND AROUND
like holy shit even fucking Hazel was just standing around

What a crappy way for Adam to go down.

Fight was good, I'm crying because my wife Cinder is dead, Ruby irking Merc pissed me off, Adam jobbing super-hard pissed me off even more and what pissed me off the most was Hazel just being thrown around.
oge dange wa ales

>racial violence ends when someone finally calls the cops

Not him but
>Adam going down like a bitch with all that build-up
>Hazel standing around instead of rushing back inside
>Mercury and Emerald losing instantly instead of a proper fight
Otherwise good episode.

>nobody questions an equipped army of faunus coming into the country
>the police even assist them
>there are people that thinks the faunus oppression is real

None. Cinder will stab her from behind because she did not watch her back either. Yang is about to become the next maiden.

thank you for voting friendos

NOT HAVING PEOPLE JUST STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERY SINGLE FIGHT ALL THE TIME

What's behind the eye? Grim eye?

>the leader of the White Fang gets taken out in one punch
>Salem's personal guard are a bunch of shitters who get taken out by students
>Cinder in general

Why are the villains so shit in this show?

Ozpin decides to take the relic himself and begin his keikaku.

Just skip to 9:02, the rest of it is not worth watching. Especially because of Blake

>Idiots think Adam is done after one hit.

>giving the support a sword instead of a staff

Zero.
Although I have no fucking clue of what Yang plans to do outside of talking.
Raven isn't going to join them or give them the relic.
The only option is for Cinder to show up and kill Raven while she is distracted, with the Maiden dead the door closes, Yang gets the power, everyone else arrives and Cinder somehow escapes.

Cinder was probably able to heat herself up and break her fall, however she's probably on the verge of death.
So she has few options.
1a.wait until the battle subsides, make it out of mistral and disappear from the radar and go solo for a while
1b.While solo maybe she gets her own character arc and more development
2.Report back to Salem who will probably be displeased and fix her up by turning more of her body into grimm

HONOR HONOR HONOR.

His pride and dignity sure are.

At least there's still Salem.

Good:
>maiden fight
>weiss fucking impaling hazel
>nora btfoing hazel
Bad:
>characters were moving between frames despite being incapacitated
>is leo a weeping angel
>adam
>merc and em fight
seriously they need a good fucking choreographer who actually knows what characters would do in certain situations, why didn't em fuck with yang with her illusions, and why didn't merc kick her across the room rather than grab her arm like she's some belligerent drunk chick?
also adam better do something next episode, don't care how deus ex it is blake would legit be a mary sue if she 1v1s him

Please somebody make an edit of this. Either Weiss or Jaune calling animal control or Kali calling the cops
>The police showing up was their Trump card
Fucking retarded

I don't keep up with RT's blogs, videos or whatever. Do M&K watch anything that isn't trash? How can they think this shit is okay? Someone might want to give them a rec list or five.

I want Blake to introduce Weiss to her parents.

Watch they somehow make her fucking retarded

>People honestly want Yang to be a Maiden

Enjoy all the angst that comes with it

wow you idiots love posting this shit over and over

SHARINGAN

>is leo a weeping angel

standing around ruins scenes. It's not hard to imply people fighting offscreen instead of everyone stopping every time something happens.

>Em throwing herself at Yang like a goalie
Being gay makes you stupid.

He got knocked down, not taken out

Because its the fucking truth you cocksucker

Thank god this shit ends next week and you fucking pussies go back to /trash/ where you fucking belong

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
what did you mean by this?

>2.Report back to Salem who will probably be displeased and fix her up by turning more of her body into grimm
Personally, I think that's the most likely especially with Raven commenting how she turned into a monster for power although the other options are probably much more interesting.

You'll be coming with us user.

Shit, I recognize this from somewhere, only the last part was in slow motion.

Characters acting like idiots or getting nerfed, just so another character can have advantage is not good writing Miles. Sorry.

Because regardless of whether or not we like RWBY, we're stuck on Mr. Oum's Wild Ride.

>back to /aco/
ftfy

Is Jaune now the group charging station? Is everyone going to run over to him after every fight and find something to grab on to leech his aura away?

Where the hell's the mega for episode 13?
I checked and it's not there

some retarded shit retards are trying to push

because it's trash?

I'll have to edit in the chidori and sharingan sounds later and post this to /wsg/

So if Jaune can manipulate Aura, will he be able to do sword beams as well? But still I don't think his semblance is Aura refill since he even said that it doesn't feel like that at all

>Condemns somebody for turning into a monster for power when she's a fucking bandit and it's functionally the same thing.
WEW FUCKING LAD

Don't ask Yang for the second time to go after the 3 most powerful people in the fucking place would be a good start.

>All these people thinking Raven won't live

Please M and K are hacks but they aren't that bad

why the fuck did Salem think it was a good idea to give Cinder a grimm arm if it would fuck with her Aura?

Damn, that flash step. is that maiden power,too or can people just do that? I remember Qrow and Winter doing it

This. I'd kill myself or go hang on the subreddit before I ever go back to /trash/.

It'd be pretty weird if he could flood people with aura yet no one else can and have that not be his semblance.

>tfw you realize Jaune is now your bitch boy

Blake and Qrow can already do sword beams.

What exactly is Raven planning on doing with the Relic?

>after volume 3 people said that it shouldn't be there anymore
>to the point where entire threads would be eaten over people arguing about it
>after volume 4 ended it went back without issue

Still makes me laugh

Destroying it lmao

>selling it online

Cinder pretty much called her out for that, too.

Use it to keep her tribe away from Salem.

He buffs, he's a white mage, but he can definitely use it to power-up his own stats and weapons if he can fucking git gud.
His power could potentially make him a top fighter.
Ren was blowing up grimm with aura attacks in one of the prior volumes, if Jaune can learn that with his level of aura he's solid.

There is no reason for Raven to get the relic since her plan is apparently to not help anyone and not fight Salem. It's especially stupid since we know getting the relic will only make Salem track her down.

>it was like she was looking at walking garbage.jpg
God I wish that were me

The raven vs cinder wasn't even that good. It's missing actual swordfights and techniques for them just swinging their swords at the other sword like some kind of trash anime

He always was user, she just realised he's now also a shared toy.

No, he said it didn't feel like he was healing her.

So what's Salem's backup plan

>some retard actually wanted this rule gone
Gets me every time.

Blake was obviously powergaming when she teleported behind adam. Someone should report her to the admins.

Dude you must with extreme prejudice and link it

Pyrrha did it to a smaller extent. She user her aura on Jaune to unlock his.

Ash she full well should.
Fucking sub-humans both of them.

It didn't fuck up her aura in general, it just doesn't cover the grimm arm.

She's gonna call the cops on Ozpin

It all depends of next week's episode because honestly, this might be your wish coming true: the series finale

New Grimm? I mean, there was a fucking dragon for Beacon. What does Haven academy get?

>Destroying the Relic destroys the Maiden powers

>All of this was done to keep Yang safe and as a final fuck you to Ozpin

standing